AF Late. Cramping, loose stool, pimples...neg HPT?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

AF Late. Cramping, loose stool, pimples...neg HPT?

Postby Kittie09 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Okay, so I'm on day 37 of a cycle that ranges anywhere from 28-32. I took my first HPT a little over a week ago and it was negative. I took my last one 2 days ago and it was also negative, but I've got all this stuff going on and I don't know what to think. My "sxs" include: Being gassy/loose stool for a week and a half, LOTS of pimples for past 6 or so days, AF type cramping with no AF for about 6 days, TERRIBLE mood swings all last week....I'm under stress so I could see that making me late, but I don't know why I'd be getting all of this cramping and AF refusing to start. It seriously feels like she's here and then I go to the bathroom and it's nothing. I've been checking my cm and it's always either a white creamy/sticky or clear and stretchy. Any thoughts? Should I discount all of this as stress and wait it out or should I go to a Dr. and get a blood test? Normally I wouldn't be this worried about it, but if I am I need to know ASAP...if I'm pregnant then I'd have to tell the father (obviously) but we recently split. So yea...I just need some input and some words of wisdom. I'm so lost :/
*-_~Kathryn
Kittie09
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Controlfreak » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi kathryn, there's the possbility that stress delayed your ovulation (or made the cycle annov)...but hard to say. Sx sound like my easly preggo ones from what I remember...I know some women have trouble getting bfps until quite late. Maybe test again in a few days? Good luck!
Me 36 DH 38
DS born 12.23.2009 (conceived naturally after TTC for 2 years and failed IUIs and IVF)
DD born 2.24.2012 (conceived naturally after TTC 7 months)
Our family is complete! Now a Cheerleader/Lurker :)
Controlfreak

Postby Slopez » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:03 am

Kathryn,

Tests typically take up 7 days to show a positive after a missed period.

If you really need to know now, a blood test is a great way to go. Go ahead and give the dr. a call.

Good luck on your personal situation. I completely understand. My BF and I just broke up, and I might be PG. Whatever is meant to be, though, will be worked out. It's all in God's timing. Have faith in that.
Slopez
Friend

Postby CypKitty » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:26 am

I hope you get your answers soon hun!
Me: 25 Hubby: 35

TTC since 18th December 2008

2 miscarriages. 2nd was ectopic and left tube is now gone...

Just started IVF/ICSI cycle. At this stage EC 28/9, ET 3/10

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/347595

Youtube vlog: http://www.youtube.com/user/ttcabeba

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ttcabeba
CypKitty
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kittie09 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:02 am

Slopez- I was being a google rat last night and found what you said about tests normally taking 7 days AFTER a missed period. UGH! Why do they do this to us? Lol.

Thanks to everyone for your help and well wishing. I'm so confused. What if this is all in my head? I had one cycle last year that was annov so maybe this one is too? I don't know. I just hate wasting money on pee sticks lol. I'll call my Dr. this afternoon and see what I can't get done. Wish me luck! I'm still cramping like a mo fo :?
*-_~Kathryn
Kittie09
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby moonshyne » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:15 pm

I SO feel your stress right now! I am really late too and no AF yet no BFP either. Although not the best, still somewhat reliable, try a cheapie test. Dollarama near me sells them for a 1.25. (Geez I've peed on 10 of them this past week!!) lol. They were very accurate for my son, got bfp at 14-15 dpo no prob and didn't cost me a fortune like FRER's do. I only used FRER to back up what dollar store test told me.

So I'm here with you cramping, moody and just hating not knowing one way or the other. To add insult to injury woke up today and my bbs feel so sor and def fuller. If I'm not preg mother nature is being very mean to me! I also have blue veins on my chest, a sure sign when i was pg with my dd. Now I just don't know. Hoping we get our answers very soon!
*CURRENT STATUS*: Proud Mommy to two pumpkin babies. Samantha born Oct.18, 2007 and Johnny born Oct 8, 2008 & now expecting #3

SIGGY BELOW FROM 2007, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT..

Me 31, DH 38
TTC 4 cycles. CBEFM, PreSeed, Green Tea and Evening Primrose Oil.
Got our BFP January 28th!!
Beta 644 @ 17dpo
Beta 2248 @ 20 dpo
Beta 8000+ @ 25 dpo
Stick, baby, stick!! :sticky:
Feb 8 - Heartbeat detected!! 101 BPM
ImageImage
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kittie09 » Wed May 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Well I took a test on Friday and it was BFN so I think that's probably accurate. Still no sign of AF though. My cramps have subsided as has my moodiness, so it was probably just stress :/ Now the thing that sucks is I have no effing idea WHEN my period will start since I mucked it all up. Ugh this blows!
*-_~Kathryn
Kittie09
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby georgiagirl1214 » Wed May 04, 2011 5:22 pm

In the same boat....No AF but having signs of her! Have taken loads of tests all BFN so IDK....called my doctor today and he said to wait a week and stop testing! lol KUP!!! GL and FX!!!
“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for”
georgiagirl1214
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kittie09 » Sun May 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Okay girls, still no AF, and my cramping has disappeared, but now I'm EXHAUSTED all the time and am having EWCM like crazy! I'm talking lots more than normal and I went to feel my cervix today and almost couldn't reach it. I was doing moves that rivaled a contortionist in order to cop a feel. Should I test again or just save the money and assume it's still stress? Oh, and today my lower abdomen has been really tight when I move around. Kind of like that feeling you get after laughing too hard ya know? I'm on day like 50 now. Surely if it was BFP it would've already shown up right? I think I might just admit defeat and go get those pills that start AF so I can quit thinking "Maybe there's a chance!" :P Hapy mother's day to all of you out there!
*-_~Kathryn
Kittie09
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?