2 DPO, who's with me??!!(list ur DPO w/ symptoms)

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Postby luvinmybelly » Mon May 09, 2011 9:53 am

meant2beamomma wrote:I am out. AF is here. but its okay i would rather her come now and be gone for when i go to San Diego in 9 days! Good luck for everyone else though!!! I will stick around to see all your BFPs!!!

:cry: That sucks. Sorry girl!

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with stuff. I am in a horrible mood today. I'm sure it's probably pms. :x
Mommy to two.
luvinmybelly
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Is all this in my head?

Postby makeachange » Wed May 11, 2011 11:34 am

I'm not sure about my O date - ff says one thing, but my symptoms seem to indicate it could've been a bit earlier. Or maybe it's just all in my head.

1dpo Took a three hour nap, not like me at all, and had a single sudden episode of vomiting while I was eating dinner. Felt fine afterward.
2dpo Felt full almost immediately while eating, otherwise no symptoms
3dpo Woke up with heartburn and kept it all day; felt constipated but couldn't make anything happen (tmi); very little appetite; vomited in the middle of the night then slept very restlessly; twingey cramps and pulling sensations
4dpo Sore breasts, felt a bit lightheaded, still constipated, strange taste in my mouth, twingey cramps and pulling sensations, slept great
5dpo Sore breasts still, very thirsty, strange taste in my mouth, slight dip in temp but still above coverline, kind of hot on the inside - weird I know.

So, what do you think? Crazy or real symptoms? I guess I'll know in about ten days...
makeachange

Postby miracleshappen » Wed May 11, 2011 3:12 pm

luvinmybelly I see your ticker! CONGRATS! Have a great 9 months! Send the babydust over would you? Might test tomorrow. Fingers crossed for an early BFP. Havent decided to test for sure, but odds are I will. PMS is cruel this month!
miracleshappen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby luvinmybelly » Wed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Thank you!! :babydustg: to you!!!!! FX for your test tomorrow!
Mommy to two.
luvinmybelly
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby miracleshappen » Thu May 12, 2011 5:40 am

tested this morning and got BFN four days before af is due.GL to the rest of you!
miracleshappen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby meant2beamomma » Thu May 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Good luck... some tests don't show til after AF is due!

I have been having a terrible AF. Pimples galore, cramps (Hello PCOS), and 3 heavy days so far. Ugh.

I am now taking metformin, and I am only on 500mg per day and within 3 weeks I will be up to 1500mg. It has been suppressing my appetite at the low dose, which i dont know if it is supposed to...
I am Charity, age 25<br />Fiance is Eddie, age 25<br />Getting married on August 13, 2011<br />NTNP since July 2010<br />Trying since October 2010
meant2beamomma
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?