Obsess with me!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Obsess with me!

Postby Lisa79 » Thu May 12, 2011 9:26 am

I need other ladies to obsess over everything with!
Possible symptoms, no symptoms, temps, pee sticks, whatever!
Just need to read and feel like I'm not the only one wanting to bounce off the walls waiting to find out and overanalyzing everything lol.

I'm currently 9dpo, 10dpt.

Trigger shot causes me to have some symptoms such as

Sore, Darker, Larger nipples
Sore breasts when squeezed
and early on, frequent PPing.

Trigger is still getting picked up by hpt, but only just barely. It's almost gone.

My temps are awful this time around. My post-O temps are usually around 98, but this time, they stayed at 97.7's. I know I O'd though... from the sharp pains after the trigger and my EWCM drying up.
The past 3 days, I've been waking up 2 hours before I usually temp, so have to temp then. And yesterday, my temp jumped up to 98.69, and today's was 98.68. So yeah.... Not sure what to make of it. The pessimistic side of me wants to think it's just a fluke of some kind, but then the hopeful side wants it to be b/c there is one or 2 eggs implanting and getting comfy.

I've been getting a few aches around my left ovary. My right one will usually ache a little if I lay on that side for too long. I'm confident that it's not anything like large growing cysts causing it. Had that before and know what it feels like.

Have had a little bit of nausea. Really nothing and could easily just be my anxiety causing it.

My LP is only 11 days long, so I don't have much longer to wait. Last cycle progesterone suppositories helped to delay AF though. I still started to spot the day AF was due, but taking the suppositories held off a full flow from occuring for a few more days until I was sure that it was just AF trying to start.

And yeah, I've blabbed enough for now! Hope to be a lucky one that gets a BFP very soon, but I'll take a late sticky BFP too ;)
Me: 34 DH: 35
PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Hypothyroidism, Anovulation
BFP 11-30-11 @ 8dpo after 3 years, lots of fertility treatments, and 4 chemical m/c
beta #1 9dpo: 7 beta #2 14dpo: 113 beta #3 20dpo: 1467
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
BFP 7/6/14 @ 9dpo Stick baby stick!
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lisa79 » Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 am

Guess I'll obsess with myself for a little bit lol.

My boobs have become sore to the touch again. It's not bad or anything though.

Also, my lower back is aching. It's just an uncomfortable ache, nothing awful.
I had that happen ysterday very briefly. Thought it was just b/c I was sitting at the computer all day, but I do that all the time anyway, so why start up now, ya know?

And of course my POASaholic self took another wondfo a little after noon today.
It looked darker than my morning test. BUT, my midday tests usually do. Plus the morning urine was only from an hour hold so it wasn't a very good sample.

Just hoping for a darker test tomorrow!! I have all of my HPTs ready to go.
11 wondfo, 2 equate, 5 answer, 1 digital FRER :D
BFP 11-30-11 @ 8dpo after 3 years, lots of fertility treatments, and 4 chemical m/c
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AnnaJuly » Thu May 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Hey,
I will join you!
(my dates are approximate as did not use opk's this cycle - just went by cm and O pains but my cycles are reg)
5dpo super duper watery cm - I was sooo sure AF had come early. I was traveling and thought uhoh no supplies - must find bathroom quick. I was a bit surprised to find well err what looked like I wet my panties and not AF :dunno:
4-7 ish dpo burning feeling in boobs - sometimes if brushed against something - sometimes just on own.
6-9 dpo - creamy cm - feels a bit wetish but nothing near 5 dpo.
Thats all I can think of now, Have just woke up at 10 dpo.

Backache and sore boobs are good! I wish my burning boobs would return :) !

waking up early can be a good sign too!
(I forgot to add I took a test yesterday (9dpo) nothing but know it was early)
When would you expect your trigger to be tested out?
AJ
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lisa79 » Fri May 13, 2011 5:43 am

Good luck Anna!!

I'm counting my test today to be a negative finally. There's still a REALLY faint shadow line on it, but it's difficult to tell if it's a real line or not. It's not worth counting it as a trigger bfp still.

I wish I could tell what my cm was doing. Dang nasty waxy progesterone suppositories.

I'm feeling really down right now. I know it is still kind of early, but just feeling like I'm out already.
No temp for today, although I think it would've been at my usual post-O range. I had a very restless night. I think it was my anxiety waking me up. I did have to pee a lot too, but I'm not looking in to that much.

A few of the times when I woke, my boobs, specially my left one did feel achy when I moved, but they feel fine now. Nipples also aren't as sore. I guess before, it was still from the trigger, and now that it is basically out of my system, everything is going back to my non-preggo normal self :(

I woke up with a headache this morning. Just took some tylenol for it. Think the bad sleep caused it, or it's just one of my usual pre-AF signs coming on. I hope not :(

I know I should keep on hoping, but man.... it's difficult when everything is pointing towards failure.
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Laticauda » Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 am

Lisa,

I know it's hard to keep the faith and hope alive, especially after trying so hard for so long. It can be really defeating after having these losses, and so many BFNs staring you starkly in the face. I have my FX'd for you, and hope that God's grace can give you the strength to carry on and to have hope once again. I hope that doesn't offend you, but I believe that every person's individual "God" are all the same, we just see Him differently, which is okay!

I know this is maybe not something you want to hear right now, but I had been trying for 6 years, and after our third loss, we decided to stop trying. In the three years that have passed, we have grown so close to eachother, and are now way more prepared for having children in our lives than ever before. I know it's hard to commit to believing "There's a PLAN for me, I just might not be able to see it" when you are feeling so much pain and hurt and disappointment. I'm thankful that we did not have a baby when we did, it's given me time to realize that I was not in the right place in my life at that time before, and my husband and I probably would have divorced with the extra strain of a child to care for. I'm not saying this is the same for you, but hopefully hearing my story can help you see that even after years of infertility, it's possible for that hope to come back. I hope you get your BFP soon, and that your little bean is super sticky!

I've always been told that hard work will pay off in the end, and in most cases that's the truth; unfortunately with infertility, it's often something we can't count on. I won't tell you to "relax" because I know that's a bunch of bull-hockey! But I will tell you that I'm praying for you, and you are in my heart and my mind, I hope you get what you dream of, someone as committed as you are certainly deserves a wonderful pay-off in the end!
Raychel 28- PCOS, Hypothyroid, & Endometriosis
DH 26 - Above average numbers of fast, forward swimming sperm

Started TTC 2002
4-6-05 Miscarriage @ 8 weeks
1-24-08 Chemical Pregnancy
2-25-08 Miscarriage @ 5 weeks
Stopped TTC - couldn't handle anymore loss

NTNP(March '11) 4-10-11 Ectopic Pregnancy @ 7 weeks, Laparoscopy to remove products of conception and part of right tube
Dx'd: Hypothyroid May 5, 2011 Started Thyroid Meds May 6, 2011
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Blindsided
Laticauda
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AnnaJuly » Fri May 13, 2011 10:49 am

A quick update:
Well still a bit wet feeling but white creamy CM. (I hear you on the prog sups - when I was on them I could not tell a thing CM wise!)
-Boobs a wee bit sore but not burning like before - a bit of pain in the underarms as well.
-Feel some twinges down below and hoping not from pre-af or endo :dunno:
Have had a headache the past two days and my mouth feels dry.

Lisa - I know we know our own bodies best but some of the things you mentioned seem positive - waking up early - having to pee alot. I would get that on prog sups but a bit later and no more than once in an eve - so your repeated times seem to point in a good direction:)
Restlessness at night I think can be a sign.
Headaches can go either way.
Boobs are tricky too when on prog.
I like your faint line though - I might be tempted to test in the eve too :)
Good luck :luck:
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lisa79 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Anna- your symptoms sound good so far :D Hopefully those twinges are from an eggbert getting comfy!

afm- I think I'm out already. I guess I could've O'd the day of my trigger shot since my ewcm did seem to have disappeared that night.
Just put in my 2nd progesterone sup for today. I can't use just my fingers, so use a preseed applicator to push it up in there. It came out w/ brownish blood on the tip of it. I haven't had any kind of spotting today so that was a surprise to see.
Sigh.... I guess we'll see if it gets heavier and turns red.
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AnnaJuly » Fri May 13, 2011 11:36 pm

:(
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lisa79 » Sat May 14, 2011 3:30 am

Yeah, it sucks. It was just a little bit yesterday. Still here this morning.
My temp is still up, but that's not saying too much since I've had other cycles where my temp stayed up a few days after AF arrived.

Just going to have to wait and see what happens. If it tries to start, if the progesterone prevents it, if the spotting turns red.
Right now it's only just a tinting on tp when I use the bathroom. Can't tell how much since it comes out w/ the progesterone sup. Tint is a light peachy pink color.

Inserting progest this morning, applicator tip has light brownish blood on it.
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AnnaJuly » Sat May 14, 2011 8:53 am

That is a tricky one...
Using sups can cause a slight amount of spotting.
Sups will delay your AF..
I would test again - you do have a short LP and without a beta it could be hard to tell when to stop. My docs advice was to get a beta before stopping prog. 12 dpo was her recommendation.

I am 11 dpo and swore I had a noticeable line yesterday. Dufus me was at work and did not have a container so peed on the stick. I saw a line coming across - shock. then saw pee drops on it so wiped - some dye came off on the towel. I still thought there was a faint line. I tested again with about 1.5 hrs hold nothing. So used my 2nd test - none for this morn but bought more and just tested. totally white am 11 dpo - test sensitvity is 25 ml. I know it is still early but grrr. I wish all tests were the same - all hcg would be a certain point on certain days etc... Seeing people get 9dpo bfps makes one lose a bit of hope - even though we logically know it can still be early :?
I have another test for the morn. It is night my time now.
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lisa79 » Sat May 14, 2011 9:47 am

O yes yes and yes!!
We know that 9dpo BFPs isn't the norm, yet when 9dpo comes along and we get those BFNs, we break down and think we're out lol. Funny how that logical side gets pushed in to the corner with this :P

Really hope that line you saw yesterday was the real deal!!

My RE does betas. They don't schedule you to come in for one when you get the trigger or anything. You call in, tell them you got a BFP and then they do it. And then do repeats every 4 days until whenever.

Spotting has remained, but is mainly yellow and brown right now. Doesn't appear to be any heavier, but the day is still early.

Tests w/ FMU were BFN. I took a wondfo and an Answer test. The answer test has a REALLY bad indent. UGH I hate those tests so much.

I took a test at noon, the wondfo has a definite line on it and it has me freaking out a little.
I'm not sure what to think. I know my noon urine, for whatever reason is better than my FMU, but I dunno. I don't want to trust this.
The line is definitely darker than the tests from yesterday. The tests from yesterday could've gone either way.. still bfp from the trigger, or bfn. They were that faint. Test from noon, no guessing about it, there's a line and it has color.
I'm afraid to get my hopes up :(
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AnnaJuly » Sat May 14, 2011 10:12 am

I understand about not wanting to get your hopes up but I think things are looking up for you :)
If it was the trigger - I think the line should have shown with fmu... :dunno: I never had a trigger so can't def say but assume it would be fading while a bfp would be rising - so if was only on the later test. :luck:
As for the spotting if it is brown and yellow keep your fingers crossed! Brown can be from irritation (prog sups) or just the random spotting some people get.
Yellow CM is just CM. I have had pale yellow before OV. Darker golden yellow after - I have read it means an increase in prog. If that is the case that is pos for you.

What do your tests pick up at? I have Frau test (seriously) at 25 ml.
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lisa79 » Sat May 14, 2011 10:25 am

I have no idea how sensitive the tests are.
They're wondfo brand w/ the blue handle *shrugs*

On my previous BFP cycles, they always seemed to pick up something sooner than the "good" brands so has to be pretty sensitive.
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AnnaJuly » Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 am

FX'D for you :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lisa79 » Sun May 15, 2011 11:13 am

Anna- How are you doing? Any more tests?

I'm fairly certain I have the real deal, but I can't be happy. I'm too scared to be happy.
I have like no symptoms. What I was experiencing before must've just been nerves or the trigger shot, maybe the progesterone.

My right nipple/aereola is darker than the left one. Well the left nipple (just the nipple) is as dark, but the rest of it is lighter.
I've been having weird dreams, but that could be anything.

And yeah, that's about it. Boobs aren't sore. Nipples aren't sore... don't feel fatigued... nada. That has me worried to be honest. I know nt everyone gets symptoms or symptoms this soon, but it would make me feel a whole lot better if I did.
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?