Obsess with me!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Postby JessM » Sun May 15, 2011 11:21 am

Lisa, I'm 5 weeks not and not having many symptoms. I'm tired and moody, but the nausea I had at the beginning must have been from anxiety, because its gone. My boobs hurt a little but only if I poke them. (Which I do regularly to see if they still hurt...not that I'm obsessing or anything)

IT'S A BOY!
Declan 12/31/11 at 10:29 PM
JessM

Postby AnnaJuly » Sun May 15, 2011 11:44 am

I think it is the real deal for U too!

It is confusing because everyone and every pregnancy is different :dunno:

I am testing but 25 ml is the best I can find. I want 10 or 20 at the least - hehe.

Today was out and all I could find was more Frau Tests. I went in one tiny pharmacy that had no tests on display. I asked if they had any preg tests. she pulls one from under the counter - a Frau Test 'comfort' ie it has a plastic handle.... :roll: I say no thanks - do you have any others? She says no. I say ok but I don't want it. She says you don't like it and pulls out the double pack of cheaper Frau tests without the plastic.... I ask if she has any under 25 ml and she pulls out another variation on Frau test but still 25 ml so I bought the cheaper double pack.

So am tempted to get a beta tomorrow to put myself out of my misery. If I go in early enough I can get the results that day.

I have had some hopeful 'signs': pains along my inner thigh/bikini line last night - still the wet cm that dries white and the sore boobs are increasing - even a bit burning again at times.
Oh and here is a funny one - woke up from two dreams that I had a baby boy. In the last one he was apparently a big baby (long) and was already in 6-8 month clothes as a newborn. Quite funny as I am 5 ft 1:)

Do you know does estrogen give you sore boobs too or only prog?

AJ
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lisa79 » Sun May 15, 2011 11:57 am

I have no idea if estrogen gves you sore bewbies.
I doubt it. My E2 when I was still stimming was 1887 when I triggered and my bewbs felt fine. BUT tht's just me... so *shrugs*
That sucks that you can't find a more sensitive test! Those don't sound too bad though. Hopefully you'll see a better line when you test again!!!

Thanks mrsmc. I know I shouldn't worry about not having symptoms, but BLEH! I can't help it! lol
Maybe if I get a nice dark test finally I'll stop worrying so much. pfft yeah right.

Going to wait until tomorrow to leave a message for my RE. Since AF is due today... just going to wait and see what happens. If no AF, then YAY! And I'll call.
If AF, then well, I'll still have to call but for another reason.

Heh, I wish my dreams were great baby ones. Last night I had a weird one. It was sort of like that movie "The Island". the one where the clones are kept out of the real world b/c they think everyone died from some infection.
It was sorta like that where there was a group of people kept from the real world, but they were treated like prisoners and abused. They knew that there was another world outside of their prison, but they had never been in it before.
Near the end of the dream, I was helping us escape :D hehe
Me: 34 DH: 35
PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Hypothyroidism, Anovulation
BFP 11-30-11 @ 8dpo after 3 years, lots of fertility treatments, and 4 chemical m/c
beta #1 9dpo: 7 beta #2 14dpo: 113 beta #3 20dpo: 1467
Zoe Born on Aug 8th 2012
Now TTC#2
BFP 7/6/14 @ 9dpo Stick baby stick!
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AnnaJuly » Mon May 16, 2011 2:18 am

Hey,

Hoping AF is staying away for you - fx'd!

Frau tests still not cooperating

:?

Woke up twice last night as laying on side boobs hurt but is inconsistent - now can lay on side and feel fine....random - very random boob issues.

Have had dull ache in lower right side since yesterday. Pretty constant - occasionally sharp.
I know this could be a corpus luteum cyst (good) or an eptopic....

13 dpo today :dunno:
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lisa79 » Mon May 16, 2011 8:10 am

Anna- Keeping my fingers, toes, eyes, and legs crossed for ya :D
Sounds like some great symptoms!!

My temp actually dropped well below my post-O temp this morning.
Was still spotting red this morning as well, but it has stopped after I put in the progest.

Just got back from getting blood drawn for beta. They don't think it sounds good either. As soon as they hear bright red blood, instantly it was "Oh I'm sorry"...
I'm still testing though. Curious to see what the tests look like w/ whatever the beta comes back as.

Staying on progest as well until told otherwise.
Last edited by Lisa79 on Mon May 16, 2011 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa79
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AnnaJuly » Mon May 16, 2011 10:39 am

Hey - just checked in at your pee sticks - hoping they hold out :luck: :luck: !

Thanks:) Well still ache in side - pretty strong in the afternoon - not as bad but still there - dunno.

Good news - found some 20 ml pee sticks! Bought 4 :oops:

Took one on a few hrs hold - saving the next for the morn or whenever wake up.

I will be checking in to see results with your RE - :praying:
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?