9 dpo! but keeping busy! How's everyone doing?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

9 dpo! but keeping busy! How's everyone doing?

Postby mymindbodysoul » Thu May 12, 2011 4:13 pm

I always get skeptical at this time in the wait.. BUT I have something new and fun to keep my mind off of things!

The other day I was driving through my neighborhood and I almost hit a tiny animal..I get out and its an 8 week old pitbull puppy! So tiny and defenseless! She also had a friend, a 2(ish) year old female chihuahua/jack russell terrier mix! Well..we already have 3 dogs, one of which we need to find a home when we have a baby because he bites people in high energy moments. (not exactly kid friendly lol) ANYWAYS needless to say two more dogs were not on the agenda..but while we figure out where to take them its a kinda fun having a Zoo!

How is everyone doing in their TWW?
mymindbodysoul
Friend

Postby Laticauda » Thu May 12, 2011 4:30 pm

I'm so glad I'm not the only crazy one for animals! I do dog rescue here, and just received a call about one of my previous foster dogs. He snapped at the little girl in the family that adopted him. Owner stupidity, not the dog's fault at all, but that's another story entirely!

I'm 8dpo today, and my temp just took a nosedive (typical LP is 15-17 days.) Not really sure what that means, but I guess only time will tell. It certainly is nerve wracking!
Raychel 28- PCOS, Hypothyroid, & Endometriosis
DH 26 - Above average numbers of fast, forward swimming sperm

Started TTC 2002
4-6-05 Miscarriage @ 8 weeks
1-24-08 Chemical Pregnancy
2-25-08 Miscarriage @ 5 weeks
Stopped TTC - couldn't handle anymore loss

NTNP(March '11) 4-10-11 Ectopic Pregnancy @ 7 weeks, Laparoscopy to remove products of conception and part of right tube
Dx'd: Hypothyroid May 5, 2011 Started Thyroid Meds May 6, 2011
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Blindsided
Laticauda
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mymindbodysoul » Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Yeah our black lab/chow mix just isn't going to be a kid friendly dog. We have tried absolutely everything but we will just need to find him an older couple that can be sure they won't be having kids! We love him very much and all I want to see is him in a happy safe home. Have you run into dogs that are just not kid friendly no matter the training you've tried?

I haven't done temping..I did it for a month back in August and every month I tell myself to temp and every month I forget till its too late lol. Yeah my symptoms pretty much look like every month. And every month 1-3 dpo I am always so hopeful lol.
mymindbodysoul
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?