Pain in the.... BUTT?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Pain in the.... BUTT?

Postby Chefts » Sun May 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and TTC. I would love to chat with like wise woman who may have the same symptoms as I. This is my second month TTC with my first child. First time with an ovulation kit. So, like an idiot I forgot to mark the first day of my last AF. But I did try the First Response Ovulation test kit. The ones with the smiley faces. I got two smileys last Saturday and Sunday. We did the baby dance Friday-Wed (Yippie!!!) So far I have had one day of creamy CM aprox... 2DPO and only that day. And have had mild sore breasts from 2DPO and increasing since then in soreness. Today which is 5 or 6 DPO my boobs hurt like AF is coming but I cannot be due until sometime of the week of 23-27th. The pain is not full strength AF symptoms but they are there. I must add I always get AWFUL sore breasts towards my AF but this seems quite a bit early....

Also, I have been having little sharp pains in what feels like... my rectum! Zippy little pains. Like in the innards of my rectum... up there. (Sorry if TMI) Now, maybe I don't know the location of my cervix but does this sound familiar to anyone? I have been a little sleepy but nothing crazy. Does this sound like someone may be preggers? Thanks ladies!! I will keep everyone posted too on my progress!
Chefts
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AnnaJuly » Sun May 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Hi,
I am not sure about the rectal pain being preg related (it may be) but it can be endo related...
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Chefts » Mon May 16, 2011 5:27 am

Thanks AnnaJuly. Endo? Are you referring to Endometriosis? If so, I don't have that. Oddly enough the zippy pains stopped and mild cramping started where I would experience during AF. And more odd last night I was so darn foggy/exhausted you would had thought I had 3 glasses of wine. Can't test till Monday.... a long week awaits. :roll:
Chefts
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 am

Goodluck Chefts. I had loads of unusual pains from pinching to pulling and even deep aching in different parts of my body with all my pregnancies, there is no reason why your symptoms couldnt be pg related and i hope they are. Feeling foggy/ exhausted is also a good sign.
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Chefts » Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks Soskinny and thank you for sharing your experiences. I have no idea what to expect or feel. At almost 30 you'd think I'd have an idea. LOL! But this 2WW is harder than I thought. Phew!!
Chefts
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?