testing buddy for nov 13-14th

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

testing buddy for nov 13-14th

Postby DeanaRae » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Im in the tww and today is 11dpo, I want to test but im waiting to see if my period arrives in the next few days. The only things that have been diffrent or that I have noticed is my lower back is hurting lots, it feels like an early stage of a cold coming on but not progressing, heartburn late at night, and I tryed to check my cp and there was alot of creamy cm (tmi). With my first ds I never had any symptoms. Anyone testing in the next couple days?
<div>RaeRae</div><br />
DeanaRae
Friend

I'm right there with ya'

Postby JennyPGF » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:09 am

I am 11 dpo today as well and cannot wait to test. I can't stand not knowing, it's driving me crazy. This will be DC #3 for me and the symptoms I'm having are familiar from my other 2 pregnancies, but my BBT has dipped the past couple of days - still above coverline but lower than I expected. I'm not sure if the restlessness at night has interrupted my sleep cycle enough to affect it, but last night I had several periods when I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. When are you planning to test?
JennyPGF

Postby DeanaRae » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Ive never charted my temp before. Good luck and I hope when you test you get a :bfp: Im going to test sunday if nothing by tomorrow. Im trying not to get my hopes up. GoodLuck.
<div>RaeRae</div><br />
DeanaRae
Friend

Postby hopefulindtown » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:48 pm

I will be testing on Sunday will be 7 days then if AF doesn't show up
hopefulindtown
Friend

Postby hopefulindtown » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:48 pm

I will be testing on Sunday will be 7 days then if AF doesn't show up
hopefulindtown
Friend

Postby meredith622 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:08 pm

I don't know what's going on...thought I had strong pg symptoms, then they really felt like AF symptoms. I started brown spotting on the day AF was due, for a couple of days and now nothing. I guess I'm still getting AF but where is it already? I had two pregnancies before, both with implantation bleeding. One lead to a m/c and the other was fine and lead to my healthy DD. Don't know if this is IB or just an annoying AF (I've had peek-a-boo spotting before) so will test on Monday if no flow by then. Good luck to everyone here!
meredith622

Postby DeanaRae » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Good luck to you both as well. With my first child I never had any symptoms and I mean none not even implantation bleeding. I had cramps for 4 days but they finally went away. I guess I will see what tomorrow holds since its dpo13
<div>RaeRae</div><br />
DeanaRae
Friend

Postby usmcwifey » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:52 pm

I am on the same cycle as you are! Today is either 12 or 13 dpo
Ive been having some interesting symptoms:

Af like cramps since 5dpo
Cold symptoms
Headaches
Sore nipples
Mood swings
Hot flashes
Some lower back pains
Bleeding during intercourse
Itchy bbs
Very little, if any cm-this is weird for me! Usually around 7 dpo or so I have lots(tmi) but this cycle I have had barely any. Also, more tmi...i never have a problem getting moist for intercourse, but lately its been so dry that we have needed to use lube. Tmi, sry!
Also bloody nose, which I NEVER get...only had a bloody nose when it was broken in car accident years ago.

I took a test 9 dpo and bfn, but fingers are still crossed, since that might have been too early to tell.

Baby dust to all, hoping we get bfps on oir testing day!
usmcwifey
Friend

Postby DeanaRae » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:03 am

Those really sound promising from what ive read on people who have gotten :bfp: so im definitly crossing my fingers for you.

My symptoms until today were

Off and on lower back pain
Af like cramps from dpo8 or 9 and now there gone this evening
An early stage of a cold that wont progress or go away.
Very vivid dreams everynight
Im broke out like crazy
Constipated (which is un normal for me tmi)
and more wet down there (tmi) then normal..
also Ive felt 2 flutters in my stomach today but not sure if that means anything

So now its a darn waiting game and its driving me nuts ugg.
<div>RaeRae</div><br />
DeanaRae
Friend

Postby usmcwifey » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:15 am

Yours sound promising too, deanarae!

I can agree with the constipation, also pretty normal for me too before af, so I dont know if I should count it as a symptom. Ive had lots of urges for a bm, but when I try, it ends up going away...what the?

I feel like im obsessing,but dont know how not to! Its past 2am here in north carolina, usa, and im glued to this site :/

so obsessed right now that I Called hubby while he's @ work and asked him to pick up a test on his way home from night shift, so I just may be testing when I wake up!!

Babydust!
usmcwifey
Friend

Postby KIALea » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 am

hey ladies, i am on the same cycle too, im also 11-12dpo today although impatience has got the better of me and this morning i tested frer bfn :(

Ive very little symptoms so far except what i hoped was implantation bleeding on monday 6-7dpo. I am not going to test on the 14th now unless AF is late (AFs due date is 14th). Oh and im starving hungry ALL the time this month, never had that before, not changed my food in take but omg...famished all the time!

Anyone else broken the wait and tested early yet? I am praying im still in but just have a low hcg count!!

Hope so see some extra big BFPs here in a couple of days....GOOD LUCK!! :fingersx: :fingersx:

Lea xx
KIALea
Friend

Postby DeanaRae » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:21 am

usmcwifey Last night I finally had to make myself go to bed because I would have stayed on this site all night long. Let me know if you tested.

KIALea I havent tested yet, becuase I have had my hopes up so many times. But your hcgcount could be low at that time. and if you had spotting earlier on that definitly could be implantation. Keep us updated.

Baby Dust :)
<div>RaeRae</div><br />
DeanaRae
Friend

Postby snaffles » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:26 pm

My cycle is close too, I think I am due for AF the 14th or 15th. My cycles are usually always 31 days and my last period was the 16th of Oct.

I wouldn't have joined the forums but I feel so different this month. I usually have pretty reliable PMS, Mood swings, no pre-af cramps, acne, oily, oily skin and slightly tender breasts.

For the last week or so I have:

Virtually no ance. Yay!
Odd, sharp, short cramps, then dull cramps, the past 3 days, on and off,
Veins visible through my areolas, very tender breasts, sometimes itchy
Gross yellow CM for the last day or so. sorry if TMI
no oily skin.
Stuffy nose for the past week. No other cold symptoms except extreme thirst and chapped lips.
lower backache that makes it uncomfortable to sit for too long
Also been intensely moody and sensitive. I think I've cried every day for the last 3 days and had a huge arguement with the BF last night. :(

I don't have frequent urination, or anything like that. I did have a bit of gas for about a week but that has subsided. Usually regular BM but was constipated feeling last 2 days. Backache has subsided some today, and yesterdays headache is gone. stuffy nose a little improved too. I don't know if I'm imagining things but I did take a test this morning and it was neg. so this could just be a weird cycle.
I swore this morning AF was coming because it felt really wet but it was just that icky yellow CM. :shock:

Good luck to everyone trying!! :)
snaffles

Postby usmcwifey » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:43 pm

I havent tested yet...started seeing little bits of brown blood on tissue after I wiped last night amd this morning. Nothing since, but its making me think af is on her way!! I think ill wait until af is late to test again, dont want to see bfn...
usmcwifey
Friend

scared

Postby peace » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:31 pm

i am 11dpo and suppose to get af tomorrow. i am scared to test. i guess will wait to see if af shows up. Its been 4months been off bc and my af has been acting up. my second month trying. crossing my fingers.

baby dust to all of you
peace

Next

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?