2 dpo morning sickness???

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

2 dpo morning sickness???

Postby KaelinS » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Hello all! I was wondering if this sounds familiar to anybody.
I am 2 dpo. DH and I bd on o day, and 3, 4 and 5 days before. Yesterday I had headaches, light cramping and sore bbs, today I still have that but just threw up at work. :( has anyone had this so early and had a BFP??? I never ever get sick, so I as curious. Thanks!!!!!!!
Me!: 26
DH: Love at first sight, 37
DS: 14, step-son :)
TTC #1 for me, #2 for DH
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ellerdine » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Not sure, it seems far too early to be being sick :\
Good luck though, hope you get your BFP xx
Jules 28
Chris 32
Louise 8, Eleanor 6, Katherine 4, Amelia-rae 2, Bump and Angels.
ellerdine
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KaelinS » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Thanks! :) I have heard about it happening to a lot of women, with bfp's but was wondering if anyone here had experienced this.
TTC #1 for me, #2 for DH
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby miracleshappen » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:09 pm

nevermind.
Last edited by miracleshappen on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
miracleshappen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maybeaboynow » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Well, we all know that mostly and mainly HCG causes morning sickness, but perhaps progesterone is responsible, too or the combination of the two.

my opinion is that you may be pregnant but m/s (possibly) isnt related to your early pregnancy

I had m/s in one of my twws , I threw up on 7or 8 dpo, and I ended up with a :bfn: so perhaps it was due to a tummy bug or excitement, I will never know....

So as we all suggest here, you may well be :pregnant: but its perhaps a little early for m/s....I am 5w3d and m/s only kicked in a few days ago :roll: but we are all different

I found this useful site for you: http://askville.amazon.com/earliest-exp ... Id=8226522

sending you :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg:
Me 37 :hb: DH 39
:babyg: 2003
:babyg: 2008
:babyg: 2012
:babyb: due in April

Image[/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KaelinS » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:47 am

Maybe....Anna!!!! Hi! Oh congrats!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that you got your BFP!!!!

I was gone for a while because I miscarried, and was very sad. But thanks to the helpful women here (you included), we knew which days to bd on, and it's only a matter of time! :)
I started searching on other forums and found that a lot of women are sick early on, but it is in fact progesterone that causes it...probably the same reason it makes me cry to sleep on my bbs. They are extremely sore...

I believe you may be right, and I'm going to give it a few days, and test around 12 dpo if things don't change. Thank you for your info!!! How are you feeling?
TTC #1 for me, #2 for DH
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KaelinS » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:51 am

I found this answer on that link especially comforting. ;)

For anyone reading this, What_A_Card's answer is incorrect - for some people anyway. Hormones are released as soon as conception occurs. Anyone who is sensitive to hormones (Do you get bad PMS?) may feel it immediately. I only ovulated 7 days ago and have been feeling horribly nauseous for 5 days now. Since it's too soon for a home test (my period isn't due for another 6 days), I went to my doc today for a beta blood test...and yep, I am pregnant. 3 weeks and 1 day.
TTC #1 for me, #2 for DH
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby maybeaboynow » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 am

KaelinS wrote: Hormones are released as soon as conception occurs. Anyone who is sensitive to hormones (Do you get bad PMS?) may feel it immediately.
you are so right actually, as I had extremely sore and swollen bbs from 1 DPO no kidding, I knew sthg was up, okay, I was "imagined pregnant" every cycle as you know LOL but this time my sxs were for real

I am praying for you, and cannot wait to tweak your early :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :wink: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustb: :babydustg: :kiss:

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KaelinS » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Thanks, Anna!! I hope so!! :)

And I actually stayed home today because of my cramping and nausea, I'm at least able to eat today.
TTC #1 for me, #2 for DH
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby maybeaboynow » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 pm

KaelinS wrote:Thanks, Anna!! I hope so!! :)

And I actually stayed home today because of my cramping and nausea, I'm at least able to eat today.
this is exciting do keep me posted!!! xoxox

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aswift611 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:12 pm

this is my 1st time using OPK's this month... got pregnant super quick after coming off of the pill, pregnant the next month but miscarried 2 months later, finally feeling "normal" so kicking the ttc into high gear this month...so am determined that this hassss to be our month! fingers crossed at least! lol....... but yes like you, i have absolutely been having intense symptoms since like 2/3 dpo...especially the sore breasts and intense nipple pain where i've woken up in tears all week...also started with nausea and spitting up lots of bile...leg cramping?? thought i was going a bit crazy but perhaps we're just really in tune with our bodys! hoping for bfp's for all! :wink:
aswift611
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KaelinS » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:35 am

aswift611 wrote:this is my 1st time using OPK's this month... got pregnant super quick after coming off of the pill, pregnant the next month but miscarried 2 months later, finally feeling "normal" so kicking the ttc into high gear this month...so am determined that this hassss to be our month! fingers crossed at least! lol....... but yes like you, i have absolutely been having intense symptoms since like 2/3 dpo...especially the sore breasts and intense nipple pain where i've woken up in tears all week...also started with nausea and spitting up lots of bile...leg cramping?? thought i was going a bit crazy but perhaps we're just really in tune with our bodys! hoping for bfp's for all! :wink:

Hi there! I do hope it's your month as well!!!!! The leg cramps have happened to me, but I chalked it up to poor circulation, I didn't even think it was a pg symptom! Your symps sounds really promising! Maybe the two of us should stay near a bucket. Lol!!!! I'll update you guys in a few.
TTC #1 for me, #2 for DH
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KaelinS » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:01 am

Good morning guys! Just wanted to update you. Last night, I tried to eat cod (very little) for dinner and it almost didn't stay down. My bbs were very sore, and still are. I've tried heated towels, but nothing helps. Its more on the sides and underneath than the areola. :(
So this morning, I woke up to dry heaving and gagging. I tried to puke, thinking I'd feel better, but it wouldn't happen. I have a stuffy nose, and it's really warm in here, but I'm the only one who thinks so. DH and I are taking the DS to see his family for a week for spring break. Then DH is taking me to the beach to relax and have a nice night out. We've been so busy, it'll be out first date in months! I love the beach, so I'm super excited. I'm a little worried about the 2 1/2 hour drive, but I'll bring a paper bag. :)
Btw, DH does think I'm pg this time, which he is never too quick to suggest. This morning, he asked point blank..."Are we expecting? You're pregnant! Awesome!" LOL
TTC #1 for me, #2 for DH
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby maybeaboynow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 am

KaelinS wrote:Then DH is taking me to the beach to relax and have a nice night out. We've been so busy, it'll be out first date in months! I love the beach, so I'm super excited.
Lovely! Enjoy Image :wink:

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aswift611 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 pm