2 dpo morning sickness???

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby KaelinS » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 am

The beach was fun! We had a great time!

As of this morning, still sore bbs, slight headaches every now and then, acne (?), which I never get...and a sour tummy. And it's only 9am!
Me!: 26
DH: Love at first sight, 37
DS: 14, step-son :)
TTC #1 for me, #2 for DH
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby aswift611 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Anna at what point did u get your bfp ?! I too have had sore boobs as number 1 syntom since like 1dpo... Feeling crazy lol
aswift611
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby maybeaboynow » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:18 am

aswift611 wrote:Anna at what point did u get your bfp ?! I too have had sore boobs as number 1 syntom since like 1dpo... Feeling crazy lol

8DPO evening very very faint
9DPO SMU faint but there (FMU BFN!) also I hd better lines on the 25mu/l tests than on the 10mu/l! (if you want I can post pics )
10 DPo BFP!

:praying: for your :bfp:

:babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg:
Me 37 :hb: DH 39
:babyg: 2003
:babyg: 2008
:babyg: 2012
:babyb: due in April

Image[/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maybeaboynow » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:20 am

KaelinS wrote:The beach was fun! We had a great time!

ImageImageImage

your sxs are very promising!!! !!!xoxox

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KaelinS » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:38 am

Thanks, Anna!!! Last night was rough, I was in a lot of pain and didn't want much to eat. We had a birthday party for my brother in law last night, and my MIL went to kiss my forehead as she was leaving and freaked out... "do you have a fever??? Why are you so warm???" I explained to her that I I felt just fine (even though the cake made me nauseated). I went and took my temp...it was elevated. 99.7. I realized then that I has been having hot flashes for days, and was sweating! Five minutes later, it went down to 98.7. That's normal for me. DH laughed and gave me an official congrats, but I told him I'm waiting for the BFP! Today I'm back at work...sore bbs, nauseated a little, but okay! We'll see how it goes..
TTC #1 for me, #2 for DH
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby maybeaboynow » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 am

KaelinS wrote:Thanks, Anna!!! Last night was rough, I was in a lot of pain and didn't want much to eat. We had a birthday party for my brother in law last night, and my MIL went to kiss my forehead as she was leaving and freaked out... "do you have a fever??? Why are you so warm???" I explained to her that I I felt just fine (even though the cake made me nauseated). I went and took my temp...it was elevated. 99.7. I realized then that I has been having hot flashes for days, and was sweating! Five minutes later, it went down to 98.7. That's normal for me. DH laughed and gave me an official congrats, but I told him I'm waiting for the BFP! Today I'm back at work...sore bbs, nauseated a little, but okay! We'll see how it goes..

your sxs make me think ......that......you might be PG! Ohh, I hope this is it a healthy, sticky baby!!! xoxo

guess what, I am only 6w tomorrow, and I can already see the difference between my tummy now and before LOL

my in laws were for dinner and dh kept asking me to wear a loose top LOL

and I havent gained weight at all, so funny.......

I was thinking about having twins ....ohhhhh

what would your EDD be if you were PG now? xoxoxooxoxoxxo

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KaelinS » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 am

Anna twins would be wonderful!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Already showing at 6 weeks!!!!!! I'm so excited for you, I hope you have twin boys!! I'm really happy you got your BFP! I was praying for you!!

As for me, my est due date would be 12/2/12. If I am preg, I am 4 weeks. I am about 75% sure (lol) that I am. I've never had my bbs hurt so badly, or been nauseated after every meal. New for me! I really am praying that this is it, DH is very excited. This time it's him, not me! I don't want to get too sure too early. But the fact that it hurts to type...or lift my arms...or bend over...speaks volumes. Lol!
TTC #1 for me, #2 for DH
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby maybeaboynow » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 pm

KaelinS wrote: I am about 75% sure (lol) that I am. I've never had my bbs hurt so badly, or been nauseated after every meal. New for me! I really am praying that this is it, DH is very excited. This time it's him, not me! I don't want to get too sure too early. But the fact that it hurts to type...or lift my arms...or bend over...speaks volumes. Lol!
ImageImageImageImage I am praying for you Cassie!!!

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 2 dpo morning sickness???

Postby Naopllf » Fri May 12, 2017 7:33 pm

I find this thread comforting as I am 1dpo and (TMI) had to turn the shower off and throw up. I either ovulated earlier then I thought or conceived and the hormones are making me throw up.
Naopllf

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?