high blood pressure?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

high blood pressure?

Postby letsdothis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:21 am

I just took my blood pressure and it was 120/104 which is quite high for me along with a resting pulse at 91 which is also high for me could that possibly be a sign?
letsdothis
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: high blood pressure?

Postby Happyfroggy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:38 am

Hi letsdothis!

Well, blood pressure can go up during pregnancy due to increased blood volume..however, that is not something that happens over night and so would not be what I would consider an "early" pregnancy symptom.

However, I've been on this site long enough to know that anything is possible, and anything out of the ordinary could be a symptom for someone. When you take your blood pressure you are supposed to completely relax for half hour or at least 15 minutes before taking it. If you do that regularly, and this month's was truly higher, than why not! Although, it could also be from stress, medications, etc.

Good luck!
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby letsdothis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Ya no meds lately besides about a week od birth control since I hate having my bday near christmas but I suck at taking birth control:/ and i was relaxed and that's going off of being bored at work and doing it and random doc appointments but I think my Chart looks good
letsdothis
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby clem24 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:47 am

Happyfroggy wrote:Hi letsdothis!

Well, blood pressure can go up during pregnancy due to increased blood volume..however, that is not something that happens over night and so would not be what I would consider an "early" pregnancy symptom.

However, I've been on this site long enough to know that anything is possible, and anything out of the ordinary could be a symptom for someone. When you take your blood pressure you are supposed to completely relax for half hour or at least 15 minutes before taking it. If you do that regularly, and this month's was truly higher, than why not! Although, it could also be from stress, medications, etc.

Good luck!

I agree with this comment.

This will also be of help to you. http://healthiack.com/blood-pressure-calculator
clem24

Postby Ksherun » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Can I take my blood pressure meds during the tww?
Ksherun

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?