Any 11dpo buddies??

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Any 11dpo buddies??

Postby Brittany19xx » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Hey ladies!! I'm currently 11dpo and was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat. I'm not exactly new to the site, about 2 years ago I was here when I was TTC my 2nd child and here I am again:) I have 2 children from a previous marriage and my boyfriend and I are not really TTC but we wouldn't hate it if we had a baby and this is what brought me here again. I'm 24 and he is 26 and this will be his first child. Let me tell y'all a little it of what I've been experiencing. Starting at 7dpo I had sharp twinges on my left side that lasted until 9dpo. 10 dpo nausea, headaches, fatigue, sore boobs, mild cramping kicked in and hasn't stopped. AF is due on the 29th so I'm trying extremely hard to wait it out but I'm a POAS addict so I'm surprised I've even lasted this long. With the weekend coming up I feel I will cave and test. Thats just a little about myself, feel free to jump in! Cant wait to hear from y'all:) ***babydust***

UPDATE:
Tested tonight and it was BFN, not giving up until AF shows, will test again in the morning!

***NEW UPDATE***
Tested every morning this past weekend including today and they were all BFN, AF is due today but I guess she's coming late this month.
Brittany19xx

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?