Help help! My milk is back in!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help help! My milk is back in!

Postby ConfusedOfLondon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Hi there,

i'm not TTC, but I remembered how helpful this forum was when I was.

My last period was so light i didn't need anything. i thought it seemed a little odd, but i have a coil fitted, so i didn't think anything of it as pregnancy is the last thing on my mind (I want the OH to get the snip, we just haven't got around to it yet)

I have been feeling period pains in my tummy that have been getting worse. I looked in the mirror the other day and my one boob was significantly bigger than the other and when I squeezed the nipple, milk came out! Total shock! I haven't breastfed for well over a year and I had dried up. I have never liked fish, but this week my craving for mackerel has been so strong that I've had it for tea every day this week.

Today I took 2 tests, one came back negative and the other began negative and then had a huge evap which shocked the hell out of me, so i disregarded it. I just can't imagine that being pregnant, I would be week 6 or 7, so surely I would get a positive result? Also, I had hyperemysis last time, so I would expect to be sick as a dog!

I really don't want to be pregnant. I'm just getting my life back and after a few discussions, my partner and I agreed that we couldn't see ourselves with another baby, we have so many exciting plans!

Whats going on??
ConfusedOfLondon

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?