5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Postby Shia17 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi Ladies,

Trying - Welcome to the group :) You have some self restraint :P I didn't :rofl: What symptoms did you have? Have your cycles been regular? Where you on BC before trying? Sorry for the queries I fell at 4 months TTC. So just curious :P Keep us posted when you test or if AF shows

Sekttc - Your little swimmers comment made me LOL :P how long is your LP? Did your OPK show a fading? sending baby dust :) Hope you caught your eggy in time :D Keep us posted when you test :mrgreen:

Ewar - Amazing to hear from you again :D Wedding in Fiji sounds beautiful :D nice holiday for you and the Fambam :D Can't Believe Harriett is already 7 months :O Has she started to crawl yet or babble? Keep us posted on how everything is going :mrgreen: Saw the add she looks beautiful :D Why have you been considering a move to Melbourne?

Mglupe - Any updates? Have you tested? Has AF arrived? Keep us posted chick :)

AFM: Pretty sure I'm Oing ATM. Watery CM and in the mood LOL but no Boyfriend to help me out :P and TMI but damn doing it yourself is just not as good LMAO :rofl: Otherwise I'm doing OK. Thanks for the comfort girls :) Was going to move down to Victoria when my OH moved there after basic training but I've just gotten a new job as a practice nurse 2 days a week (Which is exactly what I wanted) and its close to Williamtown RAAF base. So OH wants me to keep it and hope he can get transferred up to Williamtown after employment training in Vic. So that sux and is good at the same time. Some days I'm handling the fact that he is gone and then others I'm a complete mess. But I'll get there :) Otherwise Me and Ariah are doing well :) Ariah started Daycare one day a week. About to go to 2. See how she goes and might move her to 3 so that I can have a child free day :P But we shall see. She can sit up on her own now and has been babbling for a while now. can make out a few words like MOM but its jumbled in with other words so OH wont accept it as her first word LOL. She is also getting up on all fours and rocking back and forwards and pulling herself up on everything. She is growing so fast. What happened to my little baby :omg: Anyway otherwise in the TTC department I lack the spermy to get preggo again so its a matter of waiting and possibly getting a well time weekend visit :P Anymahouser keep me posted ladies. Good to hear from you xxoox
Attachments
27458978_2006407469387991_4058743891751768339_n.jpg
27458978_2006407469387991_4058743891751768339_n.jpg (50.95 KiB) Viewed 892 times
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sekttc » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:28 am

Mglupe-waiting to hear from you! I hope you are doing ok and that maybe there is good news.

Trying- what's the update? I hope you got your bfp!

Shia- Gah Ariah is just too cute! Congrats on the new job, that's really exciting and hopefully even though it means you won't be moving closer to oh it will keep you busy and give you a positive distraction. Is it as hard to get into daycare over there as here in the states? I'm sure I'll want Liam to go eventually but it's like months of being on a waiting list to get in anywhere good and then it's so expensive. We can afford it but it saves us money for me to stay home. I was getting some light opks and some even a bit darker around the 15th but it never got positive and when my ewcm went to creamy and my cervix started to get firm I stopped testing. Then I started noticing symptoms again and I got a blazing positive opk on the morning of the 20th. Luckily I started temping just in time to confirm I did get a temp rise so I did ovulate. I know my chances are still slim because of my hormones being off from bfing but I'm still kmfx. Are you doing anything to track or confirm o or just watching symptoms and sadly getting the job done solo (it really isn't the same!) on an unrelated note have you seen the newest star wars? I just saw it with dh and my dad a couple days ago. It was OK but nothing will ever replace the originals!

Afm I'm 7dpo now and I've decide I'm going to hold out to 10dpo to test. That will be Feb 1st and I got my bfp with Liam on Nov 1st also at 10 dpo. I don't really have any symptoms that couldn't just be chalked up to progesterone. Some Af cramps and some twinges, skin breaking out, some really mild nausea, and creamy cm. The usual basically.
TTC: #1 since Sept 2016
Me: 26 endometriosis
DH: 28
sekttc
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi ladies, nada on my end. I was heart broken. Two nice embies didnt make it. Test was negative.

On round two to transfer two more i have and hope for the best in two weeks
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:48 am

Hi Ladies,

Mglupe: I'm so sorry :( I know how heart broken you must be over the loss of your embies :cry: Sending you my best wishes for round two. Please keep us updated. Sending love and best wishes.

Sekttc: Daycare over here is very expensive. My own daycare is $119 per day. In saying that as I work I am entitled to government deductions of child care rates and am only required to pay $35 per day. The waiting list are not so bad. But it depends on where you are going. Its harder to get into city day cares. As you have to wait for an opening. But rural day cares are pretty good. Its more the days that you have to worry about. As in which day is full. Without the government deductions it would be pointless for me to go to work as I would just be paying for childcare. But I believe this is why they brought in the deductions in the first place so that more mothers would return to work. Keeping my fingers crossed that you got to bedding in time. Breastfeeding makes everything wacky I find :wink: Did you test? Did AF show up or BFP. Keeping my fingers crossed for BFP :D

Trying: Any updates? I do hope you got your BFP.

Hope everyone else is doing better.

AFM: Ariah is 8 months old today :D Can't believe how fast its gone :(. She hasn't started crawling yet but she gets up on her hands and knees and rocks. Shes started solids and lovesssssss custard :P Still breast feeding. Which is probably making everything wacky. I am not tracking until my next period starts. Which according to my app is due tomorrow. I'm hoping not as I am going to go to Wagga Wagga tomorrow to visit my partner and am looking forward to sexy time. I believe I ovulated last weekend as I had EWCM and a low soft cervix. Not that I was able to do anything about it. On a naughty note my OH encouraged me to get myself a toy :wink: suffice to say best purchase of my life :P Since he has been gone he has been far more shall we say sexual. And is apparently in desperate need of me :P Silly man always wanting what he can't have. So lets just say more than a few naughty images and videos have been sent :P As for the new starwars movie. No I haven't seen it yet. I've heard many different reports both good and bad. But I was never a big fan of Starwars. I'm more of a stargate girl :P . Thats all from me at the current point. Hope to hear from you awesome ladies soon enough xoxoxox :babydustb: :babydustg: :sticky: Sending love
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sekttc » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:14 am

Mglupe- thinking of you and hoping for a bfp for you! Got my fx so hard and sending all the baby dust!

Shia- childcare can be really expensive too and I'm not sure if the government helps out. I don't think they do unless your income is low enough, but I'm not certain. I know a few friends that have to work full time because part time would only pay for childcare. A lot of Europe is doing so much better with the maternity leave than here in the US.
Sounds like being away from oh isn't going to be all bad. I hope you have a great visit and that the witch stays away until you get your sexy time!

Everyone else any updates? How are things?

Afm Af did show and my luteal phase was only 8 days. I started taking b vitamins specifically b6 as I read this can help with luteal phase defect. Then I read it can delay ovulation so I stopped a few days ago and I'll only take it after o. I was hoping I'd o on cd 14 but I'm now cd 16 and no positive opk yet. Hopefully it will be the next few days. We have been bding like crazy so fx!
TTC: #1 since Sept 2016
Me: 26 endometriosis
DH: 28
sekttc
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Thank sekttc for the best wishes.
I need them. Just received a call from the doc and my FET was cancel my lining is not coaporating. 3 weeks at 3mm. So i will be two cycle off will be back in April to see if ok to try again. In the mean time will work on detoxing my body will google info on that
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:01 am

Hey ladies,

Mglupe: I'm so sorry your lining isn't cooperating :( fingers crossed when you come back the detox will have helped :) :babydustb: as always sending love.

Sekttc: yeah childcare isn't cheap unfortunately :( Sorry the witch showed up :( fingers crossed your O gets here soon. Sorry your luterel faze is so short. Anyway to extend it to the required 10? Wuthout delaying O I mean? :babydustg:

Any updates?

AFM: well I got to see my OH and very much enjoyed my sexy time ;P in saying that my AF is now 2 days late. Also tmi but I was so wet the last 2 days. Soaked my undies also after bding I noted my cervix was soft, high and open. As I was checking for signs of AF. I've also been cramping alot the last 2 days. Wondering what's going on. I'm still Breast feeding so I know that will mess with my AF. I took 2 IC and swear i saw a faint line. But I had sex with my OH a week before AF and it was regular AF. So I think I've got line eyes. Anyway will keep you posted :)
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ewar » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 pm

Shia, fingers crossed! What ended up happening? How is little miss A?

Mglupe, how are you? How’s the detox going?

Sekttc, any news?

Asf - just stalking you all. Harriet is almost 9 months and we’re off on an over seas holiday next week for my 30th!
ewar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:25 pm

Hi ewar, wao 9 months already. In no time she will be running al over. Lol.
Nothing new for me. My last period was in jan 19 and since then i have been under the doct instruction. I started detoxing and in 1 week i did an ultrasound my lining grew to 5mm so my doct started me once again with the estrace twice a day fir a week. I will do another ultrasound tomorrow fingure cross its growing nice.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ewar » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:26 pm

That’s awesome news Mglupe!! Keep us posted!

So, I was made redundant from my work. It’s fine. But means I can now focus on my own business :)
Harrriet is walking now (with her walker) and she stands without holding anything... it’s all happening too fast haha
ewar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:54 pm

Hello ladies, just wanted to uodate pn my status. I have been very tense but guess what i got the alclear to go through my FET on March 26. Im was very nervouse. Did accuputure early that morning blood work and the ultrasound measure my lining at 9.5 thank you Jesus and no sign of fluid. I guess the combination of vitamin e and progesteron did the trick. Fingers cross its my turn to be pregnant. As of today im 3dp5dt. Praying to God he bless me with my baby. I will attached the picture of my embies. Right below
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Meet my embies
Attachments
20180327_211535.jpg
20180327_211535.jpg (170.37 KiB) Viewed 426 times
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:14 am

Ladies i want to share this with you. I'm pregnant!! 6.5dp5dt test positive
Attachments
20180403_063155.jpg
20180403_063155.jpg (74.68 KiB) Viewed 386 times
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ewar » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Massive congratulations mglupe!!! I’m so excited for you!!!
ewar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:26 am

Thank you ewar!!!
I know hardly any one is checking in hear much but and advice on what to do to help with this migraine i have? I have even taken my prescribe medication and i feel releive for a little and it come right back. I really dont want to take anything that can potentially hurt my baby but i need so advice if any suffer from them.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?