5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:53 am

Thank you sektcc, its has been stuff for me. My story didnt just end on a miscarage. Ending being hospitalized. It so happen that at 6 weeks i started bleeding. Went to the doc i was instructed to stop the medication and nature would take care of it. 3 weeks later im still bleeding feeling bloated, look prego. Call the doc office send me in for blood work my hcg came back over 600. He order a shot to take asap but i refuse to take it without he seeing me. It was the best thing i did. I fly over he did an ultrasound and notice it was another pregnancy on my left tube. So i was prego with twin one in my uterus and the other in my left tube. Send me in for an emergency surgery, Lost my left tube had a reaction to the anesthetic and the gas they put on you to inflated your belly to do the surgery. Started vomiting non stop couldn't keep anything down including the medication, was in so much pain. I think something went wrong on the surgery that they had to intubate me. I guess i will know more on Monday when i meet with my doctor. I was just released from hospital im at my uncle's house they are taken care of me. So glad for them. She spend that nights with me since my husband was not allowed to stay in my room. 
Everyone is telling me to stop trying that im just going to kill my self with all these procedure its so hard to hear all these negative stuff. Thats one of the reason i dont say nothing to nobody. Im thorn sad, its was not one embie both stuck but i guess one trigger the other to let go. 
Not feeling good at all. What a journey.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi Ladies,

Sekttc - First of all I have to say a BIG congratulations. You BFP made me smile ear to ear :D However, I'm so sorry for your previous loss and can say I understand that heart ache. Thank you so much for your kind words and positive advice. I'm a big believer on what was meant to be will be. And my gourgous little miss has definitely helped me heal. Please keep us updated and thank you for Facebook add. Your little man is so cute :) keep us posted on how your going. And big congratulations I'm so happy for you. Your story made me feel so happy and genuinely brightened my day. Thank you xoxoxox

Mglupe - I genuinely just want to wrap you in a big hug :hugs:. I'm so sorry not only for your heart breaking loss but for rhe additional complications that occurred. I can't even begin to imagine your pain. Both physically and emotionally. Have you spoken to your drs regarding continuing your contraceptive treatment? Also while this may not be something you want to hear I can understand your families concern about continuing treatment. I suggest you sit down with your hubby and really discuss the pros and cons as the chance of a new baby is not worth the loss of your own life. Especially to your already living children and hubby. However, if you chose to continue TTC the fact that 2 eggies stuck this time is a good sign for future fertility. Either way this decision is yours and your hubbys so dont let others negativity determine your fate. Sending you love and light <3 please keep us posted

Ewar - Thank you for your words. I appreciate them immensely <3 Harriet is looking beautiful as always. How are you going on the home front?

Hope you other lady's are doing well?

AFM - As you are aware I miscarriage at 5 weeks on 18/04/2018. I'm a big believer in what will be will be. So unfortunately that bubby wasn't meant to be :( As stupid as it sounds I gave the bubs a unisex name "Alex"and I plan to use it in my next child's middle name to acknowledge the loss. It brought me comfort in doing so. OH and I are NTNP till Ariah is 1. Then plan to actively try after that. I'll keep you ladies posted. Sending love, light and baby dust to you all xoxoxox
Attachments
FB_IMG_1525150858778.jpg
(130.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ewar » Mon May 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Sketch massive congratulations!

Mglupe, oh gosh, I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this, what a terrifying nightmare.

Shia, miss A will be 1 in one month! That’s so crazy! Are you doing a party for her?

Afm- just cruising along. Harriet turned 11 months yesterday! DH and I have been talking about trying for a sibling for Harriet, but in general terms. Probably start around Christmas.
ewar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:41 am

Ahhh shia, she's a cutie. Wao already going for a year time fly and go so fast.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby anayahill » Sat May 19, 2018 8:48 am

Veronica - yes, this would be #6! Although, we're not really TTC - it just happened to fall that there is this possibility. And once there was the possibility, I found that I really really really wanted it to happen! Originally, my doctor said I would never have children, that my first son was a miracle. I've been pregnant 7 times, though, and five of those were successful. I couldn't imagine my life with less children! I do get a lot of comments about the number of children I have. I've gotten to the point where I can just ignore it, because my kids are awesome! That said, if we are blessed with #6, that's it for us.

I am so crampy today! I've also got the yellowish/creamy cm, but not a lot of it.
anayahill
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi Ladies,

I'm back in the TTC game.

Anay - Have you tested? Wow number six. You must be super mum. Fingers crossed :)

Mglupe - how have you been? Hope you are feeling better since I last heard from you :) What are your plans now? Are you still TTC or have you decided to follow your family advice? Odd Question. But with all the complication and money with IVF have you contemplated adoption? There are plenty of beautiful bubbys that need loving family homes :) If not I can understand the want to have your own baby. Just thought I might ask considering the previous complications.

Ewar - Yes Ariah turned 1 on the 15th of this month. We flew back to Newcastle to have a big family party with her and had a small cake and presents at home on the actual day :) I'll add a pic of little miss on her actual birthday morning :D How is Harriet doing I saw the beautiful pictures of her at her party she looked like a princess :D Is she walking yet? When do you plan to go for number 2? Hope you and the fambam are doing good :)

Feefee - I know you don't come on here anymore but I just wanted to say congratulations on bubby and on having a little girl :D Was amazing to see that you got your BFP :D Can't wait to see what little miss looks like :D

Sekttc - How is Liam doing and how are you going? How is your pregnacy going? Hope to hear from you soon :)

Veronica - I couldn't see any of your previous posts but noted that Anay replied to you so how are you doing? Are you TTC or already preggers :)

AFM - Ariah and I are doing fine. This is my 2nd cycle after my miscarriage. I decided to name my lost bubby Alex Ariel Beetson O'Donoghue. Alex because I love the name and its unisex as we didn't know bubs sex. Ariel because its the name I wanted to use for bubs first name but mathew said it was too femine for unisex but love it due to the little mermaid and means Lion of God while Ariah means lion so I thought it was nice that they matched so now I have it as Bubs middle name. Beetson because its my last name and I thought It would be nice to use as a middle name for one of my children. So Alex Ariel Beetson O'Donoghue <3

As for this cycle last cycle came and went AF showed up but we were not really trying just dtd when we wanted to. This cycle we have tried timing cycle and monitoring cm and cervical position. Also using fertility friend to tell me when I O. I started temping 6 days ago but no real significant increase. I think I O'd 3 days ago so would be 3dpo but thats based on cream, o pain and cervical postion. I had SHOW and ewcm. But while my temp has increased its only increase to 35.9 from 35.7 when my O temps are normally above 36. So not sure. Also noted I have ewcm today and high soft wet cervix but not open so wondering if I might have tried to O and didn't so might O today or tomorrow? Hopefully will dtd tonight if OH is in the mood. Just to cover my bases. Will keep you posted. I'll post a copy of my chart and maybe you can tell me what you see :) keeping my fingers crossed but to be honest since I lost Alex I'm actually scared of getting preggers again. Don't want to risk miscarrying again. Even joined a TTC after loss facebook group to see if it might help :) Baby dust to you all
Attachments
35844762_2175733785788691_1716524980251918336_n.jpg
Zoomed in
35844762_2175733785788691_1716524980251918336_n.jpg (55.23 KiB) Viewed 367 times
36063763_2175734385788631_2944502301076750336_n.jpg
36063763_2175734385788631_2944502301076750336_n.jpg (61.71 KiB) Viewed 367 times
35280627_2163968186965251_2305275523774808064_n.jpg
35280627_2163968186965251_2305275523774808064_n.jpg (70.26 KiB) Viewed 367 times
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ewar » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:20 am

I don’t really know much about charting, but the signs look good! Ariah is a little doll, she’s adorable! Yep, Harriet has been walking since 10 months. She Hardly crawls any more! She also started sleeping through the night a couple of weeks ago!

I was joking with my husband that I’m pregnant again. I’ve gained unexplained weight; I do hard workouts every day and eat pretty healthy, so there’s no reason that I’m so bloated and putting on weight. Even though it was a joke, I think I’ll grab a test tomorrow morning before I head off to a friends bubs 1st birthday (we were planning on having a few wines).
ewar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Shia17 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:25 am

Ewar- keep me posted on the test. Fingers crossed for you:)
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby H030417 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:51 am

I am 4/5 DPO today. I got a very positive OPK on Sunday and Monday. The biggest symptoms im having are gas, extreme extreme fatigue, cramps in uterus area, nausea. I’m on clomid so all these symptoms are probably just clomid but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. My BBT just keeps rising!
H030417

Postby Shia17 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi Ladies,

H - we are around the same dpo. I'm 3 or 4 dpo. From my understanding pregnancy symptoms only start after implantation which generally occurs around 7 to 8 dpo. But depending on your body maybe your more intuitive :) so your temping? How long have you been trying for?
When di you plan to test? Keep us posted

AFM 3 or 4 dpo atm. Waiting for ff ti confirm. I'll keep you posted:D fingers crossed for a sticky bean :D
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:21 pm

Need some advice temping related.

I took my temperature at 445 am yesterday (Saturday) after a restless sleep. Was 35.97 degrees.

I normally take my temperature at 515 am. Fell back to sleep and woke up at 530 am took temperature again. 36.11 degrees. I decided to use the 445 am temp as it was closer to my previous temp the day before (Friday) 35.95 degrees. Also had ewcm and soft, high, open cervix on Friday. But was still high, soft and open Saturday.

Now this morning I've woke up at 515 am after another restless sleep (little girl has been waking up a lot during the night. Lucky I co sleep so i just roll over and snuggle her) temp was 36.65 degrees. Huge leap.

If I leave my Saturday temp at 35.97 it will mean I ovulated on Saturday but if I change it to 36.11 it reads I ovulated Friday.

What temp would you use?
Attachments
PicsArt_06-24-01.33.22.jpg
(209.46 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AlexandraA2018 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:44 am

Hello ladies
This is the first month , we are “trying “ if it happens, my period is due in 4days, don’t have any symptoms really besides some achy/full boobs, could be easily PMS. Trying to be patient ...... yikes
AlexandraA2018

Postby Ringalert » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:20 am

Hi ladies! I’m glad to have found this post. I’m new to this! I’m in my tww and I’m obsessing over it
So me and my husband aren’t necessarily trying to conceive yet, but last monday (june 18) veryyyy early in the morning we did the bd and I knew i was on my fertile window but we both didn’t care, we kinda had the “if it happens it happens” mentality. I’ve never been pregnant before and my cycles are 26 days on average, sometimes coming every 24 or 25 days so I ovulate a little early.

Well I had ewcm that tuesday and Wednesday. But more on Wednesday, and according to my app that was my O day. I don’t usually feel ovulation but Tuesday night I felt a little twinge on my left ovary for about an hour that would come and go, so I thought I was ovulating, then the next day I felt it on my right ovary, and I read that you can ovulate from both sides sometimes, there are some twins in my family from my mom’s side but not a whole lot. Anyway, ever since I’ve been freaking out because it’s the first time I’ve ever done it without protection during my fertility window.. tmi but most of it was outside, but there was some in that came out after we did the bd when I sat on the toilet. I read that by the time you get uo to go to the bathroom sperm has already swam up.

So yesterday afternoon (june 25) I was 5/6 dpo (depending on what time I actually ovulated. And I had mild AF like cramps, I wasn’t even thinking about it and just felt it all of a sudden and felt it throughout the afternoon and night. And now I’m feeling it a little bit again but thinking if yesterday was 5dpo it’s too earl for implantation. But I KNOW the cramps were not in my head lol.. I’ve also had white cream cm since 3dpo-5dpo, but I usually have discharge so I haven’t paid much attention to it in the past. I usually get mild cramps 3-5 days before AF and that’s how I know it’s coming, but yesterday would’ve been 9 days before, at the very least 7, so wayyy to early for me to feel cramps, that I know. I don’t wanna think about it too much but I can’t help it. AF is supposed to come July 4, maybe July 3rd. I’m planning on testing Monday July 2nd. I can’t wait til a missed period lol.
On one end I would like to wait a little longer before ttc because I jus started a new job, but I feel like if I get a negative I’m gonna be soooo dissapointed
Ringalert

Postby Shia17 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi Ladies,

Ring: Welcome to the group :) So I know you said your NTNP but what are you doing in terms of tracking your ovulation. Are you just monitoring cm and using app? Are you planning to continue NTNP or are you going to begin actively trying soon? When you say most was on the outside do you mean that your partner ejaculated outside? tmi I know but just trying to clarrify. Also Depending on if your cervix was open depends on if the sperm has swum up. On average it takes anywere from 30 min to 7 hours for the sperm to get to the ovaries. Mind you this is only from reading stuff myself. Ive been told to stay in bed for at least 10 min prior to sexytime. But I don't imagine the sperm fell out etc :) In regards to implantation it generally occurs anywhere from 5 dpo onwards. Generally occuring around 8 dpo. So you could have implanted early. Cramping and white cm is a sign of pregnacy but in saying that when TTC we all pay attention to our own bodies alot more than we would normally. And this could be something that occurs normally in your cycle that you have not previosly paid attention to. Please keep us posted on your HPT on monday. Fingers crossed for you. :sticky: and :babydustb:

Alexandra: Welcome to the group. You previosly said that this is your first month TTC. Were you actively preventing before? Were you on any form of contraception? What dpo are you now? Have you tested? What were you doing to track o? Keep us posted :babydustg: and :sticky: to you :)

HO: Have you had any updates? How are you going? Any symtoms?

Ewar: How is your little miss going? How are you in general :)

Mglupe: Any updates? How are you going?

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok :)

AFM: Well FF knocked me back . So now I'm 6dpo. Stupidly did a test yesterday :( Got what I thought was a very faint positive. Went and spent $30 on pregnacy tests to confirm. Turns out First response is having heaps of indents lately :( I was heart broken. But its only 6dpo so definelty not out yet :) I have had white creamy cm since day after O and cramps alot of the time. But not sure if this is because I'm paying more attention to my body atm. Checked my cervical position yesterday tmi but it was medium hard and slighlty open. So don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Planning to start testing 9dpo which is monday. Although I know it will be negative. As I didn't get my positive with Ariah until I was 12 dpo. Fingers crossed. I'm still tempting and FF has given me my cross hairs. So AF is due next Saturday. I will keep you ladies posted. Otherwise. All good on the home front. Ariah is getting her two top teeth at he moment and learning to stand on her own. She can walk along furntiure etc so I don't imagine it will be long until she is walking then running LOL :) Until next time :)
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Hi Ladies,

So 10 dpo. BFN :( my temperature is also dropping since 8dpo. Have been cramping for last couple of days. Feels like possibly having AF arrive early. However, I have still got white creamy cream and tmi but cervix is closed medium and soft. So not sure what's going on.

How are you ladies doing?
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?