5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Shia no update for me. Nada on my end. Expecting rf on friday july 6. We did everything to cover in our fertel week but cant get my hopes up if it haa not happen in 3 an half year. So still debating if i want to transfer on this month my last embryo. By Friday i should know.
Have you tested again. Im planing on using a test tomorrow, like i said i only have a 10 percent but for the fun of it and that way i know for sure im out.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi Ladies,

Mglupe: good to hear from you. Good luck with your testing this month. Keeping everything crossed for you. Fingers crossed for your miracle. Let me know how it goes :D . What way are you leaning in regards to your transfer? As always :babydustb:

AFM: Turns out my LP has shortened. From 14 days to 10. Wondering if I have low progesterone. I really struggled to O this cycle. Body kicked off to do it 3 times at least. AF reared her ugly head :( so CD 1 for me. :cry:
I'm planning on getting opks this month. So fingers crossed this helps me pinpoint O better.

Hope you ladies are going better than me. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:42 pm

Ahh shia, this just mean you will have another month of bd lol. Dont worry its the second cycle you have really been trying right?. Start taking some coq10 to bust those eggies. Good luck. I do feel rf will be hear for me before friday. I have been cramping since ovulation, my body have been more sensitive than before i had the ectopic. No headache yet which i usually get before rf. So who knows
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Thanks Mglupe. <3 Fingers crossed for a sticky bean this month for you. Cramping since O is a good sign. And lack of your usual headache is also good. I have heard women are more fertile after a loss. So hopefully this applies for you :). Yes only 2nd cycle trying again so I don't know why I'm getting so upset over it. Guess I'm just terrified of getting to my mc due date and not being pregnant. I'll be devastated if that happens :( let me know when you test and I'll be keeping everything crossed for you :D
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Will rf was here yesterday. Did my ultrasound call doc to see if we can try a transfer this month and its a NO!!! Grrr next month august. So back to square one.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Hi Ladies,

Mglupe: I'm sorry to hear AF showed up :( Why would'nt your Dr transfer this month? Fingers crossed your Transfer works next month :) What do you need to have to get the Dr to agree to the transfer?

Hope you other ladies are doing well ?

AFM: Well its CD 14 and no sign of O yet :( my last 2 cycles ive O'd around CD 20 to 30. So im assuming it will be similar this cycle. But as I only had my MC two cycles ago I'm playing it safe and Bding every 2 to 3 days and doing OPKs from CD 12. I'm also temping for a full cycle this cycle so even if I dont' fall I should understand my cycle better :) . Which is a good thing :D Creamy/sticky cream atm and cervix is medium closed and medium so defintly no sign of O with any physical symptoms. I'm using Clear blue digital OPKs so no guessing this month. Just going to go off the opks and try and bed every 2 days from next week as according to my app thats my fertile week. Fingers crossed :) Talk to you ladies soon :)
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby banole » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:00 am

I'd like to join! I'm only 3 dpo and I have exactly the same symptoms. I'm so tired I feel like I can lay in bed 24 hours...as a matter of fact I did on Sunday. I also have period like cramping but also a sharp pain for like an hour. I have diareah yesterday as well. Everything feels SO encouraging BUTTTTT I'm really sad because I only got BFN on my OPK...even though I tested like twice a day.
banole

Postby Shia17 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Hi Ladies,

Banole: Welcome to the group :) Fatigue is a promising sign of Pregnacy but if you are only 3dpo I would imagine you haven't implanted yet. As generally speaking Implantionion doesn't occur until 7 - 10 dpo and pregnacy symptoms caused by hcg will not show up until 3dpo. How are you tracking O? What do you mean you got a BFN on your OPK? BFN are usually for HPT. Do you mean you haven't gotten a positive pregnacy test or haven't got a postive OPK? You wont really get a postive pregnacy test until after you have implanted and it usually takes 3 days for HCG to build up enough in your system to be detected in urine. If opk, to get a positive it has to be equal to or darker than the test line. Personally I'm using clear blue digital. Just so Its easier to read. If you haven't had a positive opk how do you know you have O'd? Are you tracking? You would be around 6 dpo today? When do you plan to test and have you had any other symptoms? Fingers crossed for you :) :babydustb:

Mglupe: How have you been going? Anything new to update? Or still playing the waiting game :( Keep us posted. Sending love xoxox :babydustg:

Hope to hear from you other ladies soon :)

AFM: Well I have been temping continually this cycle. My temp spiked to 34.41 degrees this morning. But I'm not assuming O as I have had negitives on OPK and prior to today had no sign of O. Cervix has been soft last couple of days and medium high. But closed. However today when I checked my cream I had ewcm. Not alot so I'm assuming O will be occuring in the next day or two. Bded 2 days ago and plan to bed tonight. Still going with the every 2 days from cycle day 15 and hoping OH can do this. As his sex drive is not always reliable :( But we both want another baby especially so Ariah can grow up with a sibling. I'm thinking my OPK should be positive tomorrow or Sunday. So will keep you updated. Sending you all baby dust and positive vibes. So wish me luck :)
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:02 pm

Photo of little miss :) She is getting so big now :D
Attachments
36672339_2199343163427753_5157012904989425664_n.jpg
36672339_2199343163427753_5157012904989425664_n.jpg (132.13 KiB) Viewed 235 times
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby alexx.eep » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Hi ladies! This is my first time on this forum! I am 5dpo today (o'd on Sunday according to my app) and I've had cramping since 2dpo, lots of creamy cm too. I remember symptoms like this with my son, bit not sure if it was this early!
alexx.eep
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:00 am

Hi Ladies,

Alexx: Welcome to the group :) from my understanding implantation occurs around 7 to 10 dpo and produces hcg which results in pregnancy symptoms. Prior to this generally speaking symptoms are usually caused by progesterone. But you could be a very early implanter and as they are the symptoms you had in your previous pregnancy that is a good sign. What are you using to confirm O besides app? :babydustg: and :sticky: your way. Keep us posted :)

AFM: I got my bding in tonight yay. Also having o type cramps. So fingers crossed
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby alexx.eep » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Hi Shia,
I've just been tracking my cycle and checking cm. I've been trying not to get too obsessed!
Yes I hope it's a sign too.
Ooh well done bd-ing!
So hard waiting to test!
alexx.eep
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Hi Ladies,

Alex: I can definitely understand not wanting to get to obsessed. I'm living the obsessed life now lol. Sex starts to feel like a chore. :( how have you been going? What dpo are you on? Have you tested yet? Keep us posted :D

Mglupe: How are you going? Keep us posted :)

Hope yo hear from you other ladies soon :D

AFM: well got my positive opk yesterday. Week before it was due :D got my bedding in as well. So finger crossed. Haven't had a temp spike yet but I think that's cause I'm oing today. Dtd yesterday and plan to drs today of oh is up for it. I've given him the pre warning so fingers crossed. Tmi but I have a lot of ewcm and got another positive today so here is hoping i catch that egg and it's a sticky bean. Wish me luck :D
Attachments
PicsArt_07-23-12.43.59.jpg
(221.19 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi Ladies,

AFM: My temperature increased to 36.20 degrees this morning but I did not sleep very well so I'm hoping that did not effect it. TMI but I have a high open cervix and egg white cream last 3 days. I'm thinking yesterday was O but wont be able to confirm for another 2 days. Also got a second positive on clear blue digital yesterday and negative today so surge has ended. Just waiting for temps to confirm :) Got my bding in every second day since CD 15 and two days in a row the last 2 days. So fingers crossed I catch the egg and its a sticky one . My Aunty who is more like a sister found out I was TTC today and seems upset. She is in a same sex relationship and wants a baby so bad. Also they have repeatedly made the joke that I should send down some sperm. Which I know they would really love me to do. My OH wont I know that but If he would and I don't think I could ever ask. I don't share well. Does that make me a horrible person? :(
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:42 pm

Oh hell no shia, sorry but thats why they have sprem donor for.
Not much to report on my end waiting for my next cycle that should be here in two weeks. I think i also ovulated yesterday. But i dont get to exited any more.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?