5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Postby Shia17 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi Ladies,

Mglupe: Thanks :) I just feel bad as I can ttc aa soon as I want and they have to wait :( . Good to hear you think you have Od. How are you determining O? Did you get your bedding in? :babydustb: and :sticky:

Hope you other ladies are doing well :D

AFM: think I'm on 2dpo. But not sure. Will attach my chart. I had 2 days of positive clear blue digital opks, ewcm, cervix open, high and soft and o type cramping but I'm worried that Iny body has geared up to o but hasn't
As I'm not due to O until next week. Also nipples are sore and boobs tender which is usually a sign of O. Hurts every time I breastfeed Ariah lol. My temp jumped from 35.7 to 36.2 and today is 36.26 so is climbing slowly. But I've had 36.40 temps so not sure. What do you think?
Attachments
received_2231540546874681.jpeg
(168.61 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby alexx.eep » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:14 pm

Hi ladies :D
Shia: yes I've tested heaps!! Haha looks like I am obsessing a little more than I planned! All tests were sure negatives though. Today I am 13dpo. I have one frer left and I'll take that on Saturday when af is due.. perhaps it's just too early. I didn't get my bfp until the day af was due with my son anyway.
Hope everyone else is doing well. The two week wait suuuuucks! :p
alexx.eep
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi Ladies,

Alexx: Has AF shown up or have you gotten your BFP yet? What dpo are you on? Keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP :) How long have you been TTC? Sorry you probably mentioned but I can't remember. Also what are you doing to confirm O? And yeah I understand the accidently obsessing LOL :mrgreen: I'm really bad for it. I just give up now. I say I wont start testing till 12dpo which is when I got my BFP with my daughter but I always start testing at 7dpo even though I know it will be BFN LOL :P I'm going to try and hold off until after 10dpo. I got an implantation dip with my daughter so hoping it shows up again this cycle. I'm a genuine POAS addict LOL :rofl: Keep us posted :)

Mglupe: How many dpo are you now? Did you get your bedidng in? Have you spoken to your Dr about your next cycle yet? Keep us posted. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Hope all you other ladies are doing well :)

AFM: I'm pretty positive i'm on 4dpo. I'll upload my chart. Temp has been slowly rising since original jump from 35.70 to 36.20. It rose slowly from there to 36.26 and 36.30 which had me questioning if I had actually O'd but it jumped this morning to 36.46. Highest Temp I've had this month. FF still hasn't confirmed my O but I say it will tomorrow or Sunday. My only concern is how slow it is increasing. Prior to my MC my temp usually spiked up from 35ish to high 36ish in one jump. Last 2 cycles i've noticed its slowly rising. So I'm wondering if I have low progesterone since I'm breastfeeding still and since Ariah was born. Wondering if this may have contibuted to my MC? Also noted last cycle my period only lasted 3 days of medium to heavy flow then 2 days of spotting. Also had no clots or cramping. My normal cycle is heavy. So much so I get anemia from it. Its usually 5 days of medium to heavy flow and 2 days of spotting. And now my O has arrived CD 20 when it wasn't due till CD 30. My cycles since my miscarriage have been 40 days long with a 10 day LP. Another reason I thought my progesterone might be low the shortened LP. Will see how this cycle goes. Hopefully I've caught the eggie. and its a healthy sticky bean. If not I'll see how my cycle goes and maybe speak to my dr based on how my LP and my Period go this cycle.

Wishing you ladies luck. Talk soon :)
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:20 pm

My Chart
Attachments
37877608_2234806836548052_3108668737247510528_n.jpg
(213.52 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby alexx.eep » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:06 pm

Hi everyone :)
Shia:wow that sounds like a lot going on. Like you said, hopefully you caught it this time.

AFM: No bfp yet. I've not really been trying. I stopped taking the pill in May to get myself ready to start ttc. We hadn't actually started which is another reason why I'm thinking its just my body being weird. My fitbit has period tracking and I also use Flow, the fitbit app isn't as intuitive as Flow, I've been using flow for almost a year and its predictions are pretty spot on. Flow says af is due tomorrow, fitbit says Sunday.
I'm 14dpo today (af due tomorrow) I'm going to test again tomorrow or sunday if I can hold out until then! My cramping has subsided to infrequent dull aches here and there (it was the worst when I was about 7-8dpo.. could be implantation pains..?) and my cm is still creamy white but not half as much as last week. I tested at 12dpo and it was a super, super negative. Not even a smidgen of a line.
I think if this isn't it I'll keep to my original plan and stop ttc until Sept/Oct - but track my cycle (try temping and charting etc) inbetween so I can get a better idea of what is happening.
Me too! I can't help myself during tww to test! I told my husband he needs to stop me testing to early and wasting tests!!
I'll update after I have tested again :D
alexx.eep
Friend

Postby alexx.eep » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Hi ladies!
So I'm definitely out, af started today.. ah well :)
How is everyone?
alexx.eep
Friend

Postby js12345 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:25 am

Hello all.. hope I can join and share with someone my symptoms before I go crazy reading about every possible symptoms I feel. Trying for a second baby, ovulation been regular(about 30 days menses cycle) , almost knew around when I ovulate with help of opk. I think I ovulated on 25th July ,dtd 3 days and day before I ovulated.
4 dpo now and I been having weird symptoms.
1dpo- cramping from ovulation day ( pretty normal)
2 dpo- a bit ache instead of the cramp that lingers,dizzy and thirsty . A little backache.
3 dpo - same like before and extremely tired , napped in the afternoon and slept like 10pm which is unlike me.
4 dpo - not dizzy anymore but the ache seems more obvious. Boobs a bit sore. Extremely tired , napped 2 hours in afternoon and couldn’t keep my eyes open at 8pm.
Anyone same symptoms like me?
js12345
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi Ladies,

Mglupe: How have you been going? Has AF shown up yet? Have you tested? Keep us posted xoxox :D :babydustg:

Alexx: Sorry to hear AF showed up. Is she still here? Have you got a new plan for this cycle? When are you expecting O? Keep us posted and good luck :D

JS: Welcome to the group :mrgreen: Generally speaking any symptoms prior to 8dpo are usually progesterone related as implantation does not occur till 8dpo or after. Your bedding sounds like you got it in on time. Are you only using OPKs to determine O? However, your symptoms sound promising. You could be an early implanter. But from understanding it takes 6 days for the egg and sperm to develop into a blastosite (spelling?) and can't implant until then. How many dpo are you now? Keep us posted :D When do you plan to start testing?

AFM: I'm CD 8 and BFN :( I'm not to concerned as of yet. But my temperature while elevated is very bouncy and jagged :( Which does have me a little concerned as the only way I could get FF to confirm o was to disregard one of my really high temps 2 days before my O. And if I remove the positive OPKs which I got using Clear Blue Digital OPKs then it goes all wonky and says I'm on 12dpo which doesn't make sense as there is a 3 day decline in temp before it spikes up for good on CD 20. I've had Creamy cream since O and sore boobs. I also have been getting heart burn and sick feeling but i know that this is probably progesterone related. But that could be due to breastfeeing. Funny with TTC you notice everything about you body :P will keep you ladies posted. :babydustb: and :sticky: to you all
Attachments
37974689_2241938399168229_2545062113391411200_n (1).jpg
(233.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby js12345 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:12 pm

Hi Shia.. thank your for your reply.
Yes I used clear blue ovulation kit to test for smiley face.
My symptoms pre and during ovulation are quite strong eg stretchy cm and strong cramps.For my girl 4 years ago I didn’t have much symptoms , I think I tested because I was a day late from AF. It’s day 6 dpo, I am quite concern with the annoying dull ache/ feeling in lower abdomen , usually I will only cramp on the day of ovulation. Very hungry today, practically ate half a chicken.Plan to test 11 dpo as I read testing too early might not be accurate. Read a lot ladies have cm has their symptoms but mine quite dry though till today.
js12345
Friend

Postby Newlife18 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:44 pm

I'm age 26 . I normally have a 28-30 day cycle. I had unprotected sex twice on the 6th day of my period. I think I ovulated on day 14 as I had my usual stabbing pain in my side. Since I ovulated I have had period like cramps in my lower abdomen. They have been there with 2 weeks which is very unusual for me. They are mild not very painful. Since day 14 I have bad bloating and constipation and it has worsened considerably today on day 26. I have never felt bloated like this before. I think I might be pregnant so I did a clear blue early response rest on day 23 and it was a bfn. I did another boots early response one today(day 26) and it was bfn again. I think I'll wait to see if I miss my period to try and test again. Does anyone have any thoughts on why I might be feeling this way? Has this happened anyone else?
Newlife18
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:00 am

Sorry really quick one New did you only have sex on CD 6 and then O CD 14? If so sperm only lasts 5 days max in perfect conditions. So definitely would not be pregnant if you had sex 8 days away from O.
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Newlife18 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi thank you for your reply. That is the only day I had BD. But I'm just not entirely sure if I did ovulate on day 14 just had a pain in my side and presumed it was ovulation pains. I'm due AF tomorrow and my symptoms are the same so I will find out soon.
Newlife18
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 pm

Hi Ladies,

New: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Are you TTC or was this just a once off thing? Has AF arrived. Unfortunatly with the gap between intercourse and O I would't really hold my breath but you never know :)

Js: Your symptoms sound promising but at 6dpo I would probably put them doewn to progestorone :( But If you have timed bedding right I see no reason why you can't be up the duff :D When I was pregnant with my little girl Cm was a big thing for me. Lots of white creamy cream. Made me feel like AF was coming but it was just cream. I have this now as well. I'll keep everything crossed for you :D :babydustg:

Mglupe: Any update? On a personal level hope you are doing ok xoxox

AFM: 10 dpo today and temp dropped to 36.30 this morning. Was below 0 degrees here last night. Took my temp again right after and I got 36.42 but I'll stick to the original number. Had to take OH to work this morning. Got up and had to pee. But really wanted to hold it till later so I could pee on a stick :P . Well ended up saying screw it but grabbed a FRER before I went and said I'd just take it in the car and check it when I got to his work which is 15 min away. Well got to his work and BFP. I couldn't believe it. Didn't get my BFP with Ariah until 12 dpo. Posted it on my TTC facebook group and everyone said it was an indent as FRER were bad for indents now or that it was an evap as it had been 15 min since I checked . Out of time frame :( So held for 2 hours and did another FRER and one of my ICs. BFP in the time frame on Both :D So went to get my blood draw off doctor. She told me not to get my hopes up and that 1 in 3 early pregnacies end in MC. So I'm trying not to get my hopes up and praying for a sticky bean :D I decided to get a Clear blue digital and a Clear blue line test just to confirm. BFP all the way around :D Now just waiting for HSG blood results. Just hoping the drop in temp doesn't indicate something bad. I'll be heart broken if I have 2 in a row :( Wish me :babydustb: and :sticky:

2 days ago I had a dream I had a little boy. So I'm hoping this is a good sign <3
Attachments
38036511_2245880108774058_1912073952180568064_n.jpg
38036511_2245880108774058_1912073952180568064_n.jpg (49.33 KiB) Viewed 192 times
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Newlife18 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:01 am

Shia17 thank you so much for your reply. We are not actively TTC but we are just being easy going about it and see what happens. I think the only reason I feel I am pregnant is because I have so many symptoms that I know are unusual for me. There is no sign of AF this morning and I am hoping it stays away x

Wow hugs congrats to you. I am delighted for you. Enjoy this special day x
Newlife18
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi Ladies,

New: Has your AF shown up yet? Do you plan on actively trying again next cycle if you don't get your BFP? Thank you for the congrats. Keep us posted :)

AFM: The line has gotten darker since yesterday which is a plus and I'm waiting for my blood results. Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean xoxo
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?