5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Postby js12345 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Hi Shia.. will be praying for you for the good news:)
I am 9 dpo, no cm Nor implantation bleeding, in fact I feel better than few days ago. Still feel the weird aching dull feeling and a little dizzy .But again with my DD I didn’t have any symptoms until week 8.
js12345
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Hi Ladies,

JJ: Thank you. With my little girl I had no symptoms at all until 6 weeks when I started throwing up. Got BFP with her at 12 dpo and stark BFN 11dpo. Every pregnacy is diffrent. 9dpo is still early. I got BFN on 3 diffrent types of test on 9dpo and BFP on 10 dpo with this Pregnacy. With my MC I didn't get a BFP till 13 dpo and the only symptom I had was an increase in my needing to pee. Which is the same as I have now. Been peeing so much since about 8dpo. I also had creamy cream from 9dpo but that didn't start until mid afternoon. Don't give up :D I did. Genuinley belived I was out until yesterday as I had nothing I could absolutly say was a positive sign. As I do get creamy cream before AF and my needing to pee frequently has come and gone since my MC. So I just put them down to PMS. When do you plan to test? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby js12345 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:21 am

Hi Shia - I think I will test on Sunday which is 11 dpo. I am fighting all I can not to test tomorrow as I don’t want to see a BFN. It’s so nerve wrecking !
js12345
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Omg shia!!! Did i just read you got a positive. Congratulation!!! Yes lets pray for a strong sticky boy bean jijiji.
As for me no rf yet i think i ovulated same as you so im might be 12 dpo today, just feeling cramp on and off like she will be here by monday her due date. Hoping it stay away as well.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby js12345 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Did a CB at 10dpo and BFN... sigh... woke up 3am to pee last night and hopefully pee is not concentrated enough to test.will test again tomorrow .
js12345
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Hi Ladies,

Js: What time did you test? 10 dpo is still very early. Implantion doesn't normally occur till after 8dpo. On average occuring at 9dpo and it takes roughly 3 days for hcg to build up in your system. So don't stress if you don't have anything at 10dpo :) With my previous BFPs I did not get a positive till 12 or 13 dpo. BFNs all the way up to 11 dpo. Are you symptom spotting or still have nothing? Keep us posted :mrgreen: :sticky: and :babydustg:

Mglupe: Nice to hear from you again :D And thank you! I'm really hoping for a sticky bean this time. Boy or Girl I don't mind just healthy :D Are you planning to test or wait till AF shows up? Did you get your bedding in around O? Do you usually get cramping 12 dpo? Keeping everything crossed for you :D xoxoxo :babydustg: and :sticky: to you. Keep us posted :D

New: Has AF arrived or did you get your BFP? When are you planning to test again. Keep us posted :)

AFM: 13dpo. Had my Bloods taken at 10 dpo same day as I got my BFP and my HCG was 15. Getting my levels checked again today to confirm doubling. To say I'm scared is an understatment. With my previous MC I had my levels check and first hcg was 66 a week later it was 86. Next day I had the MC :( So levels were not doubling properly :cry: So its been 3 days or 72 hours since I had them check so they should have increased fingers crossed for me :mrgreen: I'll keep you posted on it :D Been taking progression tests. FRER are from 10, 11 and 12 dpo and Lullaby Conceptions are 10, 11, 12 and 13 dpo. So the lines look like they are going good. I stopped taking my temp today. So last one was yesterday. Temp went to 36.57 on 11 dpo and 36.54 on 12 dpo so stopped testing so I don't stress myself out. Otherwise I'm doing good. No bleeding and everything looks like its going ok. My Dr transfered to a new practice this week (actually day I found out I was pregnant) So I'm hunting for a new Dr down here. I was considering using my works Dr but OH thinks it would cause to much issue between work and personal life. So I saw one yesterday. But I didn't particularly feel confident in him. So seeing another on Tuesday. Not sure If I will ask my dr on Monday about seeing her. As she is a fantastic Dr as that would require me telling her my entire medical history and dealing with everything else. I'll keep you posted. Otherwise all good. Here looking forward to reading your BFP successes soon xoxoxo
Attachments
38480245_2266089576947409_8709480024522096640_n.jpg
38480245_2266089576947409_8709480024522096640_n.jpg (64.3 KiB) Viewed 756 times
38612602_508863962897459_4211489645915013120_n.jpg
38612602_508863962897459_4211489645915013120_n.jpg (52.98 KiB) Viewed 756 times
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:00 pm

Shia the progression pictures are looking very good.
As to using your job office im with your hobby can bring some conflict. Just keep them as stan by.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby js12345 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:17 am

Shia- the lines looks amazing !!
I tested again today 11 dpo ( afternoon my time), BFN, not even the faintest line that I could pretend to see. My symptoms went away around 7dpo, my dull cramps/feeling is from ovulation till now hence the I have no idea the crampy feeling I have now is pre AF or what.AF is due 4-5 days. Is 11 dpo too early to test ?
js12345
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Js: with my little girl I got BFN on 11dpo not even a squinter. And BFP 12 dpo. Dont give up :)
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby js12345 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:08 pm

Shia17 wrote:Js: with my little girl I got BFN on 11dpo not even a squinter. And BFP 12 dpo. Dont give up :)

You got BFP on dpo 13?? Any spotting ? Any Cm ??
I just wiped on a toliet paper and there was a small glob of cm(like snot when you have a cold).AF is due 3-5 days and I feel cramps ,especially on left lower abdomen( like on and off pain).
Update 14dpo.. I am out..BFN at 8am and a little brown spotting at 4pm. Sometimes I spot a day or two before
AF, Guess AF will be here tomorrow .. such a stressful two weeks, I didn’t sleep well last 2 nights with the last few days of BFN.At least I can have a glass of rose this weekend.
js12345
Friend

Postby ewar » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:38 pm

Just stalking and omg Shia!!! Everything is crossed for you!
ewar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Rf showed her face on Thursday afternoon. So im on cd 3 for me and dicided to wait one more cycle be for i go get my last embryo a try. Will again try this cycle. Im taken coq10, dhre, pomogranate, vitamins hoping that something will help me conceive naturally :( but loosing hope very fast
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi Ladies,

Mglupe: I'm so sorry AF showed :( How long till your next O? I've read good things about coq10. Try not to loose hope. It will happen for you. As horrible as the thought is. The fact that you have been through a loss recently shows you can conceive. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. If not this month then you have that little eggy and sperm ready to go next month :) keep us posted please :D
How often are you bedding? and what are you using to track O?

Ewar: Thanks. I've got everything crossed for me too :P How are you and Harriet going? Is she talking yet? I saw that she was walking :) Grow up quickly :P

Js: I'm sorry AF showed up :( How long did she stick around for? How far away is O? How often are you bedding and how are you tracking O? Keep us posted. Looking forward to hearing from you :D

AFM: I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant. Nausea is a constant friend. I have the dating scan booked in for 31st of Aug. So looking forward to that :mrgreen: But I'll admit fear is my constant friend as well. I find I'm constantly checking to see if I am bleeding. I've had cramps on my right side whenever I'm sitting down or have my legs curled up. I believe this is related to gas :oops: . Haven't vomited yet which is a plus. But has me concerned as I was vomiting already with Ariah. As for Ariah I'm a little concerned for her. She can say Mom, dad, buba, ya and she is very good at verbal communication (she grabs your hand and puts it on what she wants ie boobs LOL or under her arms to be picked up) But Ive noticed she only says mum now when she is upset and spends most of her time using non verbal communication or says dada de dada alot. She babbles a great deal and I know she can hear me. Is this normal for 15 months old? Also she has just started walking now. shes not so confident at it so she prefers to crawl. Advise people as my OH is making me worry LOL :P
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ewar » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:33 pm

Oh mglupe, I feel for you. Fingers crossed this cycle is the one.

Shia, 6 weeks! Exciting! It must be so hard thinking the worst. The cramps could just be the cyst where the egg came from in your ovaries. With Harriet Mine was massive - you could see it and it caused intense pain. I’d wake up screaming. They found it in the dating scan and said it was all normal. Went away around 15 weeks.

Yep she says a few words. She says mum all the time and especially if she wants something or is upset. She can say puppy, no, yeah, hi, bot (bottle) and Obi (our dog). She can answer questions like if you say ‘Harriet have you pooed?’ She’ll shake her head and say no or she’ll point to her nappy (as a yes). She’s always right too. What your describing Ariah doing is completely normal!

And yep, she’s been walking since 10 months. She’s running around now and super confident. She only crawled for two months 8-10 months. I think she went early with walking because she’s been strong since she was born and she’s a light weight

Afm: nothing is happening lol. Got a couple of months before we start trying
ewar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Hi ladies nice to read these beautiful updates. Shia 6 weeks wow you made me feel like i will still be around for your 3rd lol thats how fast its going.

Ewar so nice to read your baby update. They are a hand full and the time does go very fast soon you will be preparing for pre school lol
As for me not much very busy with the finishing touch on the house we are in the stage of tiling and kitchen cabinets fun fun.

I know i ovulated very early this month cd 12 so today i sould be 4dpo feeling normal nothing jijiji
Hoping for no hurricane this year so that i can jump in the 3 FET transfer next month.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?