8dpo bfn :/

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

8dpo bfn :/

Postby Mallie27 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:16 am

Okay so I'm 9po now but I took a cheap dg test yesterday and was a bfn, but I also took it in the middle of the day. Iv had nousia multiple occasions in the past few days, increas in hunger, fatigue and super gassy. Tmi lol. Idk I just want to discusse it while I wait to see if af will come witch should be in 5 days! Plus little cramps here and there.
Mallie27
Friend

Re: 8dpo bfn :/

Postby katbagley88 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:57 am

8dpo is crazy early! The implantation process can happen anywhere between 7-12dpo so it may not have happened yet. Even if it has, it takes at least three days for hcg to rise enough for a test to pick up. Try testing again in a few days. Good luck!
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mallie27 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:12 am

I'm testing again tomarrow, I will be 11 dpo Iv been frequently peeing witch started 2 days ago, and I feel like crying all the time! And I'm ussualy not so sensitive.
Mallie27
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:22 am

Do you have any other symptoms? At 12dpo you should get a faint positive depending on when implantation was. Keep us updated :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mallie27 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:23 pm

This morning my boobs felt so heavy it woke me up and kind of like a sore burning feeling in them and normally my boobs hurt a weak before my period but af is due in 3 days. I got two more test and I'm waiting to test in the morning. Also after work I sat down and I felt so sick like I wanted to go to fall asleep right there and throw up! It came out of no where.
Mallie27
Friend

Postby carolinalocs » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Fx for you!
carolinalocs
Friend

Postby Mallie27 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:09 pm

I tested again and it was an obvious bfn again. I have one test left and I'm gonna save it for When I'm late.
Mallie27
Friend

Postby Lulubelle85 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:42 am

I'm near enough the same dpo as you and I did a sensitive test today (I knew I shouldn't but I'm ridiculously crazy over this poxy wait) bfn as well ☹️
I'm planning to test again Friday so fingers crossed. Good luck to you
Lulubelle85

Postby Anya2008 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Hi ladies! Sorry to jump on this thread, but I am a newbie too, I just registered after months of obsessing and lurking on here. Im 9dpo and -for God only knows why- tested yesterday - bfn. Been actively ttc for 5 months after finding out I have hormonal issues and my body works extra hard each month to ovulate and to maintain a cycle-causing me very confusing pregnancy-like symptoms each month. I am just getting to grips with everything. I have been on progesterone supplements to even out my high estrogen levels, have been taking a cocktail of vitamins, registered on ff and started charting. The last blood tests showed my hormones improved, are within the normal ranges, and all signs shows that I have ovulated the last 3 cycles- out of 6 since charting. I almost cried the first cycle I ovulated, and I thought it would be plain sailing from then on. I am getting so obsessive now, especially since I know that I have low egg count. :-( I am trying to focus on other things but my constantly sore breasts (espec today), and mild pelvic cramps just keep getting my hopes up. Anyway, sorry for the long post.....I have one sensitive test left from a duo pack from 6 months ago, and keep staring at it, but keep using cheap strips. Last month when I drove to the pharmacy to pick up tests a van pulled up in front of me with the registration plate having 'HCG' digits on...i felt like it was fate, a sign...the pharmacy was closed and bfn that month too. :-C I have been avoiding talking about the 2ww and all the emotional burden it brings to my everyday life to everyone. Especially my OH as he already thinks Im crazy lol. Sorry again for pouring my heart out, but it feels like there is literally nobody I could talk to about any of this :-( I dont even plan to be testing again, as Im due to see my doctor on thursday about my options for the future. I will probably cave before-how cool would it be to show up at my doctors with a BFP??? :-). How long have you guys been trying?
Anya2008
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:40 pm

FX hun, you're not out yet :)

I've been trying for #4 for 5 years. Had all sorts of fertility tests and we're both fine but I was severely amaemic and had very low levels of vitamin B12 and folate...all of which is needed to conceive without it you become infertile, hence my issues. I've had treatment levels are perfect, so now I'm just two days away from af hoping for a long awaited bfp!
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Anya2008 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:28 pm

I always feel kinda guilty when I read about some of the issues others experience, I would not be so impatient if I it wasn't for my age(35-I know, not that old and already have an 8yo boy) and due to the fact that I will probably run out of eggs within a couple of years. It certainly is an emotional roller-coaster, even if its only been 6 months. Hats off to everyone who has been enduring it for years, and still keeping positive :-) Very encouraging! So it seems like we could be getting our bfps within days :-) (English is my 2nd language, so apologies for any mistakes)
Anya2008
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:46 pm

I already have three kiddies so if I dont have anymore its not the end of the world, it will really crush me but I am lucky enough to have had three beautiful healthy boys, others aren't as fortunate :( but yes hopefully we'll all get there eventually :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mallie27 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:37 pm

wow love to see all the replays and lady's joining in on my post! I hope we all get out bfp soon!! today my breast have gotten more sensitive! Nothing to bad still though and af is due in 2 days so I have to hold off just a little bit longer to test again!
Mallie27
Friend

Postby Anya2008 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:02 am

Because I am new here I felt a bit lost seeing all the intense activity on the other threads, I just could not keep up...when I saw '8dpo bfn' I felt like yeah, Im not the only one testing so early and feeling disappointed yet knowing its still quite unreliable...lol. I resisted testing this morning, but will test tomorrow, I think. I have been having sore breasts and cramping since O, which could be down to the progesterone supplements, or just simply my hormonal imbalance....I do feel let down by my body for making me think every month I could be pregnant, yet I know I have been lucky enough to be warned by it 6 months ago, so I knew I didn't have as much time as I had previously thought. This month feels only different because I don't usually start the cramping til about 4-5 days before af is due, and now ever since O. With my DS 9 years ago I didn't find out I was pregnant til 6 weeks, and the only sign I recall was tender underarm. He was a surprise, and I had hardly any symptoms throughout the pregnancy. I just really wished to fall pregnant before Xmas so I wouldn't have to start fertility treatments :-( Anyway, a long post again, but cant help it as I have been keeping these things in! I am off to stock up on some some hpts :-)
Anya2008
Friend

Postby Mallie27 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:30 pm

I always think I'm pregnant each month too! But this month is so different my body just feels so different and Iv felt so sick and tired! Af is due tomarrow and if she doesn't show up then I'm testing again! My breast and nipples are super sore today but that's about it for today. I'll keep y'all updated!
Mallie27
Friend

Next

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?