8dpo bfn :/

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 8dpo bfn :/

Postby katbagley88 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:20 am

Well I caved yesterday and took a test which was bfn at 14dpo, then af started about an hour later so I'm out for this month. FX crosses for you girls :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Anya2008 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:48 am

Oh, sorry hun, but at least you know now, and can get geared up for the next cycle! I always hate the 2nd week of the tww. Well, I am 11 dpo, bfn again, but having these af-like cramps since like dp1, and not they are getting any milder. Last night I had such shooting pains in my pelvic area (first left, then right side), that I almost screamed and crouched over. It happened a few times during yesterday.
I really feel like I am gonna seriously overindulge during the festives if af arrives this weekend. I have been avoiding everything for the last few months...apart from chocolates! So I'm thinking, I deserve a break. But still would be happier to say, No thanks, Im pregnant :) . Have the appointment tomorrow, not testing again. He is good, guessing he should be able to see if my uterine lining seems like its just about to shed or getting prepped for a different kind, a 9-month-long duty :-)
Anya2008
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:13 am

We're not going to 'try' this cycle we'll just see what happens. I think tracking and counting down my dpo and obsessively checking symptoms every day for the 2ww is taking its toll and it's not really helping. Everyone keeps saying just relax and it will happen so that's how I'm gonna play it from now on. What will be will be :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mallie27 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Awh I'm sorry, I'm 14 dpi af was due today but didn't show! I took a test this morning and was another bfn! So let's see if she shows I'll keep y'all updated!
Mallie27
Friend

Postby Mallie27 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:53 am

Well lady's im out af showed up today Maybe next cycle!
Mallie27
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:51 pm

Oh I'm sorry Hunny :( big hugs
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NM-JLo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:48 pm

OMG!! 1st sooo happy that this is a current message board. I have been reading old threads do r the longest but thought it silly to post there. So 11/2/16 was my first Iui cycle and if you asked me it worked cause all the signs and symptoms were there. I was nauseous, headaches and body aches, had what I thought was implantation cramping but every time I tested it was a bfn :-( sucked. Finally had it confirmed by a beta and hormone test that it was a bfn and low and behold ad showed up on thanksgiving evening. Double sucked to be full of good food and now bloated and crampy. So this month we got aggressive and did clomid 50mg days 5-9 and hcg trigger shot on day 16. Now I'm in my tww and have no symptoms, well I did have an attitude and mild cramping on Monday (day 26). These are the longest and hardest two weeks to wait. Especially since the addition of clomid may lengthen your cycle time, the thought of not being able to do the cycle til late January is extra brutal!! I'm just happy to have found a community of women who are in my same boat and can provide insight and a shoulder. Unless you are going through this, how else can you really relate. So advice to make it through these next few days and not lose any more hair or sleep over it?
NM-JLo

Postby katbagley88 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:15 am

Welcome :)
My advice is just try and distract yourself, go out with a friend, read a good book, that kind of thing. The 2ww is really hard but hang in there if you find something to keep you busy the time will fly by :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby baamm » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:54 am

My boyfriend swore up and down he was the pregnancy expert and made me test at 7dpo and it was bfn. I dont think I'm testing again until my missed AF.
baamm
Friend

Postby Tffndiaz » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi guys this is my first time using opks my friend had purchased the clear blue digits opk and it worked her first time trying, so I thought maybe that's what I needed, I have always had a normal cycle since I first gotten my period recently the last two cycles have lasted about 60 days on the dot both times. So from July to sep and sept to November and I'm supposed to get my period Jan 15th..... with all that being said i have been trying these opk and the first couple days I was taking them they were all negative and then on the Dec 19th ( cycle day 34) I got my smiley face... now I'm not sure if these test tell the day I ovulate or that I am suppose to ovulate some time within the next 48 hrs... any who we BD 2 times a day for the next 3 days and then I decided to take a opk for fun the 25th it was negative but then 2 days later I took one again and it was positive with the smiley face?? So I went and got a hpt and it was negative, so now I'm all kinds of confused did I really ovulate the first smiley? Or the second? This ttc journey is so stressful
Tffndiaz

Postby katbagley88 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Opks detect the LH in your system and you can have surges at any point of your cycle, usually when you ovulate and towards the end of your cycle.
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?