neeeed answers please.

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

neeeed answers please.

Postby baamm » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:36 am

Hi everyone I'm new to this community and I'm really in need of answers. This might be long I'm sorry but here it goes. I have somewhat irregular cycles but all cycle round I'm normally very dry or have little to nun white cm. Even when I O. But this cycle I wasn't ttc at all so this will be my first and only unexpected pregnancy but I know my body.ive been checking my cervix its very high to where I can feel it with just the tip of my finger. Its soft. And tilted. Cant tell if its open or closed. My cm has been crazy. A week ago it was watery to where I would wet my underwear (tmi) then it went to lotiony white. Then stretchy. And then all of that in one. Which is way un normal. I am supposedly 8dpo. No other symptoms besides veiny boobs and bloating.. anyone else have these symptoms or know if its pregnancy related?
baamm
Friend

Re: neeeed answers please.

Postby katbagley88 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:27 am

Hi,

Your cervix can feel like that during ovulation, same for cm if its clear and stretchy then that can indicate O so maybe you were ovulating, as for pregnancy, cm and cervical position isn't a reliable way to determine pregnancy a lot of women have still had a high cervix and lots of cm and still had af, others have had no cm and gotten a bfp so it really could go either way.
Are you sure of when you ovulated? Are you temping or using opks as it does sound more like ovulation to me.
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:11 am

I think you are just now ovulating,all signs point to that
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby baamm » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:58 am

Kat, no I havent been using opks this cycle :( because we weren't trying to actively get pregnant which is why its weird. And I never have cm during ovulation.I forgot to mention i already had ewcm possibly indicating ovulation long ago and this is the second time and so on. Af is expected on the 3rd.
baamm
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:02 am

Hmm confusing lol as I said it could go either way, so all you can do is wait it out unfortunately there's not much else anyone can tell you, do you have any other symptoms?
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby baamm » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:12 am

I have bloating & nausea in the evening and to certain smells and sore boobs as of today. I haven't been symptom spotting. Trying not to at least lol.
baamm
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:56 am

Usually I would say those are good symptoms but as I've realised over the last couple of years, they can also just be pms or progesterone. Bloating can be a pregnancy symptom, but its also a progesterone and pms symptom, bloating can also make you nauseous, these are all pms symptoms for me, but hopefully they're good signs for you, when do you plan on testing?
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby baamm » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:00 pm

Before af i normally just have sore nipples and dry skin. Maybe ill test exactly on the 3rd if af doesn't come. I didn't even think about pregnancy until my boyfriend told me I needed to test. When we bd its more than once a day and he has very strong precum as well as ejaculation. I actually have an appointment on the 4th so I'm trying to hold out without going crazy.
baamm
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?