HELP- need answers ? and support

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

HELP- need answers ? and support

Postby MissK » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:33 am

Hi girls, i am just one day before my M day and i am obsessed trying to figure out if i am pregnant or not! short story, benn waiting for years now for the day when i would finally try for a baby. I never took the pill, never used condoms and it never happen to me. I never tryed either, i was praticing the pull out methode. As for this month, my bf accepted to ''try''. My last period started on dec 2, and i ovulated around the 17-18 of dec. i am now at 1 DAY of my M day. My symptoms come and goes..... for the first 4 days after my ovulation i had some nausea (maybe in my mind) but they left... been 1 week now my breasts are swollen and HURT!!!! really bad, even today. but except these symptoms... i only have regular PMS sympstoms.. i am irritable and Bad temper (like usual before my period xD), i have some cravings (like usual too), and pimple that are showing on my face but thats it..... can i still be pregnant?! i am waiting as long as i can before doing a pregnancy test .. but its killing me
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: HELP- need answers ? and support

Postby katbagley88 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:27 am

In the first 7 days past O the only thing you would experience would be progesterone symptoms which include nausea and breast tenderness. And unfortunately in my opinion if you are getting your normal pms symptoms then I doubt you're pregnant, usually pregnancy symptoms mimick pms but instead of bring angry and moody you'd be tearful, and you would usually be turned off by the thought of eating. However I could be wrong everyone woman is different after all. The only way you'll know is to take a test, as you're due tomorrow, the test should be accurate. Good luck and keep us posted :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MissK » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:58 am

for sure everyone is different, i've read so many stories .... that was similar too me or the complet opposite... but as for the tearful... it is also in my PMS symptoms..... 1 week before i start i always cry for nothing... lock myself in my bedroom watching tv shows and cry .. so i am not focusing on this one for pregnancy symptoms xD but yeah i think ill do one tomorrow morning... hoping its a +++
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby katbagley88 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:39 am

Lol I cry over nothing any day of the week so I feel your pain! Good luck testing keep us updated :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MissK » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:22 am

well did one last night and this morning.... we don't see it well on the computer, but on my cellphone we can see a pale line on both of them..... maybe i am imaginating them, maybe it's too early ? or maybe i'm just not pregnant... the one on the top is this morning and its suppose to be a + and the one on the bottom is last night and suppose to be two vertical lines... anywais i fell crazy obsessing on it :cry: so i'll wait few days and if M don't come knocking at the door i will do another one
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MissK » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:25 am

they are not letting me put the picture up.... saying its too big of a file
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby katbagley88 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:48 am

I've not uploaded pics on here before so I have no clue how to sort that, but if you have a second coloured line, then its positive, it doesn't matter if its faint its still a positive
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MissK » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:10 am

i did 2 of them... and both of them have faint line.. the one from last night is hardest one too see but still there.... but yeah ill wait few more days and do it again maybe too early again to have a clear one! its only 12 days today after my ovulation so ill give my body a break lol
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MissK » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:34 am

Here are the pictures :) someone explained it to me and i think it works .. ill do another one in one or two days ! To have a clear response!
Attachments
received_10206742594478576.jpeg
Last friday. 12d after ovulation
(162.27 KiB) Not downloaded yet
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby katbagley88 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:02 am

Those are positive hun x
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MissK » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Did another one today and its a big positive!! :') i cried !
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby katbagley88 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Aww bless ya! Congrats :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MissK » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Thank you so much !!! :)