Help! I'm driving myself crazy!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help! I'm driving myself crazy!

Postby Tatiannagrace017 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello there!
My husband and I have been ttc for about 9 mths now. I have a history of severe endometriosis and 1 previous mc. In Dec, AF was only 1 day long (is usually 4-6) and not nearly as heavy as my first day usually is. Took (like 100) pregnancy test and all were neg. About the past 2 weeks I've been having the CRAZIEST dreams (most about breastfeeding. Weird!) And for about the last week I've been EXHAUSTED and have been having super thick white discharge. For the last 3 days or so ive had this weird tight feeling in my lowe abdomen, had super deep cramps on and off anf have flet super queasy- although no vomiting. . I'm due for AF on the 7th and I want a BFP So Bad! Someone talk me down because I'm driving myself crazy.
Tatiannagrace017

Re: Help! I'm driving myself crazy!

Postby Amouna87 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:45 am

Hey love

Have you tested yet? Try a frer they're pretty good at picking up hcg! I didn't have implantation bleeding so no experience with that but the lower abdomen thing i had as well as cramps.....aaah i want you to test lol! I'm probably the worst person to talk you down lol!
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby katbagley88 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:32 pm

If you're driving yourself that crazy then take an early detection test, as the 7th is only a few days away you should get an accurate result. But if you would rather wait an see if you're late then try something to distract yourself for the next few days.
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Tatiannagrace017 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Holy moses. I can barely even type this right now. Just got a BFP!!! I am so blown away I can't even think straight. Thank you ladies for your support!!!
Tatiannagrace017

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?