Preg? Maybe?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Preg? Maybe?

Postby belikethesky17 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Sooo,

My hubby and I are not currently trying to TTC but we were planning on starting TTC in 5 weeks (I started a new job last year and needed to wait until I know i'll have FMLA coverage with my due date...). We were intimate on the day that I am pretty sure that I ovulated and did not use protection (yeah prolly not the wisest move since we only have 5 weeks left to wait!!)...We were like 99.99999% sure that we were careful, however, I am now wondering...

I was preg before, 2 years ago, and we were not TTC and so it was a surprise but I lost the baby. Had to have a D&C...etc. We decided the time wasn't right (weren't married then), and were gonna wait til we were married. The time has basically come...

So, when I was preg before, looking back I remember my lower back hurting REAL bad, out of the blue. I also got really tired. And also really constipated. And boobs hurting. This was all before my missed period. I actually felt like my period was coming, but it never started.

So flash forward to now - i'm one day til my period should start, my lower back is KILLING me, i'm constipated, boobs kinda hurt...

I did not even THINK this was a possibility (seriously, we were trying to wait just 5 more weeks cuz of work!), and so I even took Ibuprofen this morning cuz of the pain!!

Anyway...i'm just obsessing here...could I be? Buying a HPT after work. Hubbs says it would be an unexpected amazing surprise - I think so too. I'll figure out my job however I can if I'm preg now...

AHHH

Jackie
Me: Jackie 31
DH: 31
MC: 1/26/15 7 weeks
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Preg? Maybe?

Postby Kandl724 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Oh girl, if you had unprotected sex the day you were ovulating you could definitely be pregnant. Those sound a lot like the symptoms I have gotten before in my pregnancies too, but then again PMS can do similar things as well. Good luck with your test! Hopefully the insurance coverage will still work out if you need it.
Me: Krista 31
DH: 34
DS1: 4.5 yrs
DS2: 2 yrs
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby belikethesky17 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Yeah, we definitely could be pregnant hahah.

The insurance should be OK but I wouldn't have the gauranteed 12 weeks off from FMLA....which sucks. I feel like maybe I could just BEG my employer to let me have it. They've been super good to me.

AHHH I'm conflicted. I want to wait but if i'm pregnant now I would be so freaking happy!!
Me: Jackie 31
DH: 31
MC: 1/26/15 7 weeks
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kandl724 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Hopefully they would just let you have it, especially if you only had 5 weeks to go but some places are tough on that kind of thing. Well it is exciting for you anyways, keep us posted! :-D
Me: Krista 31
DH: 34
DS1: 4.5 yrs
DS2: 2 yrs
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?