Pregnancy Symptoms?!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pregnancy Symptoms?!

Postby Riot95 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Hey Everyone! New to this site.

Alittle about me, 21yo. Started my AF young, 9 years old. Had ovarian cyst/right fulopian tube removal at 14yo. Still have ovarian cysts.

OPK said i had my surge on 12-31-16.
Which was CD16
Lots of EWCM on 30th-1st.

My Fiance and i did the deed on dec 28,29, 31,& jan 1. Because of a High day on 12-28-16, then the positive OPK on the 12-31-16.

"Symptoms" so far:

5dpo - Light Pelvic cramping.

6dpo - slight nausea.

7dpo - quite abit more nausea. Light pelvic cramping.

8dpo - SUPER bad nausea. Really sensitive to all smells. Pretty bad lower back ache, slept awful. Had a dream i was pregnant with a little girl (never dreamt of being pregnant). Bbs around nipple are sore, not to bad though. Craving chocolate (normally hate sweet, even before/during AF).
Super tired. Feeling very sluggish.
Why am i peeing SO often?!
Head ache on and off all day.
Randomly want to cry.

9dpo - super anxious for no reason. And want to cry at everything DH says. Woah! Weird tugging feeling about an inch below-right of belly button. Never felt that before.
Pelvic cramping, weird "pinching" feeling?!
Lower back aching so badly.
Bbs around nipples are SOO sore. Winced when DH accidently bumped me super lightly. (NEVER get sore bbs at any point of cycle).
Sooooo tired.
Fairly bad heartburn. Feeling bloated, hurts to lay on stomach.

10dpo - whole body aches. Woke up sweating. I feel like im over heating, DH says my skin feels cool though. Ouch my bbs! They hurt so badly, from nipples to alittle past my areola's. Any pressure just hurts so bad.
Pelvic cramping again, feels so different then anything ive felt before. Random sharp pain for maybe 3 seconds on left side of pelvic area. Very strange. Had another weird "tugging" feeling by belly button. Wish i could stop peeing!
Really hurts to lay on stomach now
Yellow tinged CM on toilet paper.

Getting excited/worried.

Had a negative $store HPT test on 10dpo. But may be too early to tell.

Today 11dpo- nipples even more sensitive. Super emotional. Cramps arent as bad. Nausea is horrible today. I woke up and was exhauted after an hour of being awake.

Af due in 4 days.

Can anyone tell me if they think this could be pregnancy symptoms?! How long should i wait to retest?

Any one else have symptoms and then get a BFN?

Im atarting to lose hope. And im also worried because if i am NOT pregnant, then what is wrong with me?!
Riot95

Re: Pregnancy Symptoms?!

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:12 pm

That belly button tug was my biggest symptom when I was pregnant with my son. Never had it before that, and never since! Test again in a few days!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:48 pm

BeeCee33 wrote:That belly button tug was my biggest symptom when I was pregnant with my son. Never had it before that, and never since! Test again in a few days!

Really?! Man that would be so awesome if i really am pregnant.
Ive never felt ANYTHING like it. I was just sitting there and it happened maybe an inch below and to the right of my belly button, weirdest feeling ever. I can't even really describe the feeling other then a slight tug, i kind of jolted when it happened because it was so random.

Ill definitely test again in a few days if AF doesn't show. Really hoping she doesn't.
Riot95

Postby katbagley88 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:26 am

I felt like that with my first, so its possible, when are you planning on testing?
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:21 am

Yes Riot! I remember telling my TTC buddies it felt like someone was pulling a cord attached to my belly button from the inside. Definitely a strange sensation! I want to say I felt it at 8 dpo and got my bfp at 10dpo. But I had an early implanter. Fingers crossed for you!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby beckyrae88 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:27 pm

I also had that tugging feeling in my belly button when I was 4 weeks and 2 days along this pregnancy. Super strange sensation . Good luck!!
me- 29
DD- 10
DS- 3
Expecting #3 September 2017
beckyrae88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Oh man that makes me so hopeful.
I really hope i get my BFP this cycle.

After being told they only took my righr fulopian tube at 14. Then at 17 being told they took my right ovary too. Then being told by 3 more doctors how ill "never have a child on my own" and to "not get my hopes even alittle" (messed up thing to say). Then being told 2 months ago that my right ocary WAS actually there but both covered in cysts, then a week later being told i DONT have my right ovary (how is it that hard to determine?!) But that my left ovary is covered in cysts,

My hopes were in the dumps. I am still very very confused on if i have my right ovary or not, making this whole thing extra hard on me.

But i am very glad to have other women to talk to about it!

Thank you guys
Riot95

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Wow, that must be so confusing and scary! I really hope this is it for you. I was thinking about it, and most symptoms can go either way, but I really don't think I've ever heard anyone report that tugging and then not be pregnant. I'm hesitant to even say that, because of course I could be totally wrong, and I don't want to get your hopes up too high, but that's just been my experience!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:40 pm

It really was. I remember getting so happy at the er when they said i had my right ovary, and DH being so happy too. just to be told on my 21st birthday that it wasnt there AGAIN. Its crazy. I dont understand how its that hard to tell if an ovary is NOT there. Even with a CT with contrast. That should make it very obvious as to if it is there or not.

Its been one super emotional roller coaster.

But it is completely worth it.

I will try not to get my hopes up to much, it'll definitely be heart breaking if I'm not. But ill keep trying
Riot95

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:02 pm

I have heard many success stories on here from women who only have one ovary. There all the complicated matters of conception, but when it comes down to it, it just takes one sperm and one egg in the right place at the right time. :) Keep us posted!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Well the witch showed yesterday.
Having an extremelyyy heavy flow, way way way more then my normal. And this is the most painful AF in about a year. Don't know what is wrong with me. But i do know that i am currently having an ovarian cyst rupture. That feeling is unmistakable to me now days. Really really emotional about all of this.

I will be trying this cycle again!
Riot95

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:37 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry. :( Take care of yourself. I hope the next cycle goes better!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?