9 dpo - obsessing!! Anyone with me?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

9 dpo - obsessing!! Anyone with me?

Postby charlicorcoran » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:06 am

Hi!

I'm currently 9 dpo (or 10dpo depending on when I actually ovulated during my 2 day surge). I've been trying really hard not to obsess over symptoms, especially as I have only just stopped breastfeeding my son and he is up all night, so sore bbs and tiredness are kind of out for symptom spotting. I have been having cramps, sometimes throughout my whole pelvic area and sometimes only on my right side, for the last two days as well. My lower back has been hurting a bit too.

Anyone else 9 or 10dpo? What symptoms have you been getting, if any?

I don't remember how I was feeling at this stage when I conceived my son, I didn't get a bfp until i was 6 weeks pregnant as I kept putting off testing (I had a really irregular cycle and had been having 12 months of disappointment - it really puts you off testing!!)

I just have a very positive feeling about this month!

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 9 dpo - obsessing!! Anyone with me?

Postby jaidub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:35 am

good morning Charlicorcoran,
I am 5 dpo, but starting to obsess, so I am here for yah!
Jai
TTC #1 since December 2016
jaidub
Friend

Postby Emmiebea » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:49 am

Hiii honey, I'm 9 DPO! Due for AF in 5 days. I've had so many symptoms but I don't know if I'm just wishful thinking!
I have had cramps for 5 days, haven't subsided at all. It started as an electric shock type feeling in my left side and has gradually gone towards my right side. I also have sore BBs but always do in the week before AF!

Fingers crossed we both get a BFP soon!! I tested using an internet cheapy today and BFN but still early days!!
Emmiebea
Friend

Postby charlicorcoran » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 am

Good luck to you both!! I got my BFP on saturday, mega thrilled!! Emmiebea, I had cramps for a week too! fingers crossed thats a good sign!!

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Emmiebea » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:22 am

Really!!! That's so exciting!! When did your cramps start??? Did you test when AF was due or before??? Xxxx
Emmiebea
Friend

Postby charlicorcoran » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:41 am

Emmiebea wrote:Really!!! That's so exciting!! When did your cramps start??? Did you test when AF was due or before??? Xxxx

I had cramps from about a week before my AF was due (i say about because I wasn't exactly sure when it was due). Sometimes they felt like normal cramps just before my AF and sometimes they were completely different, it was a very confusing time! I tested the last day I thought that my AF might be due. I don't like to test before AF is due purely because when I was trying for first baby I had really irregular periods and could never be sure if I was 'late' it was because I was late or my period would show up in a week, so many hopeful days turning into BFNs that I just gave up and waited till there was definitely no AF before I tested. Meant I didnt find out I was pregnant with my son till 6 weeks.

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby LANSAN18 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 am

I'm with you!! I'm 10dpo today, 4 days until AF is SUPPOSED to start, and I've been having symptoms since 6dpo (at least symptoms that I took notice of). I'm going crazy here! I'm still breastfeeding my 13 mo old son too, and I am feeling so exhausted. These symptoms are not normal for me to have right before my period. I track everything on an app every month and looking back over the past few months, i've had nothing compared to this.
Most recent symptoms over the past 5 days are nagging pain in left ovary a couple times, insomnia, diarrhea for the past 4 days, sensitive nipples, weird CM, lightheadedness, VERY thirsty (and I normally drink a lot of water as it is, but over the past few days, I feel soo thirsty like I can't quench my thirst), neckache for the past few days, crampy, bubbly feeling in stomach on occasion, no appetite, moody (weepy), irritable, hot flashes at night then feel very cold at points during the day, (because I am breastfeeding I am ALWAYS hot lol)

I did a cheap dollar store test at 7dpo and 9dpo because I'm obsessive like that! Then I looked at the box and it said the sensibility is 25 miU/ml. So it still might be too early to test with those types of tests based on other women's dpo symptoms I've read (who ended up in a BFP).
I suppose I could run out and buy an expensive early result test but I woke up with a migraine this morning and am still feeling the effects of it :(
Anyway, I'm hoping to either run out and buy an early result before the end of the week, or TRY to hold off and wait to see if I miss my period. It's so hard to wait! I've got my hopes up the last few months, so I really don't want to set myself up for disappointment again...here's hoping all of these symptoms aren't just nothing! Blessings to all of you who are TTC also!! :)
LANSAN18

Postby MaryD » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:16 am

-For starters I am VERY new at this! I was suppose to get my depo shot Jan.13 ,decided not to get it.
-HUBBY is a bit older so he didn't mine trying for our first.
-Actually had a regular cycle and ov'd right off the shot
-So I thought Why not give a go at it ?!
-fertility window started jan.14
1st-hubby and I bd'd , Temp:97.2

2nd day-No bd,constant dull pain on left side the whole day , maybe just ov pains ,nausea ,Temp:97.4

3rd -bd'd again but hubby didn't YOU KNOW... but TMI! ..afterwards this thick ,clear, a little bubbly, almost EWCM was dripping from me LITERALLY! High sex drive!!!! mnor cramps ,BIG Temp drop:97.0

4th-no bd, was very emotional , poor hubby got an earfull this day

5th-no bd, but that's when it started, when I peed it hurt so bad , by night time I seen light pink blood on tp, went to the hospital for testing , maybe an infection
Temp: 97.7

6th-pain was much worse bled a little more, peed like 15 times in a row!!! I SWEAR! cramps ,yellow CM .. doc called in antiniotics , took them same day and threw them up abt 10 mins ltr on an empty stomach , Temp:97.7

-dpo1: still pain when I peed , bled but not enough to fill a pant liner ,more ov like pain on right side, stretchy ewcm tinged with blood, flutters, but it couldn't be ib that quickly, thinking maybe I miscalculated ov date, emotional , hubby took me on a picnic :) ,thirstyyyy

-dpo2: still bleeding ,dark brown ,then bright red getting heavier at times ,but not enough to fill a pad, EXHAUSTED! ,slept the whole day,little flutters and cramps, GAS,thirsty ,Temp :97.8

-dpo3:spotting ,boobs a little heavier and noticeably bigger, emotional ,cried because I wanted some hot wings, thirsty, exhausted , Temp:98.0

-dpo4:a little light headed, bigger appetite, thirsty, test results back I was completely healthy!

-dpo5:nausea all day ,larger appetite, metallic taste in my mouth ,then I took the medicine (was still taking antibiotics)and threw them up ,back aches, back of thigh muscles oddly tight\sore , Tmp:98.1

-dpo6:minor cramps and flutters, waking up in the middle of the night more, hot flashes , got a cold somehow ,back aches, sore feet , Temp:98.3

-dpo7:fatigue,bloated,constipated ,yellowish dry cm, itchy ,back aches, lightheaded, BIG Temp drop: 97.8

-dpo8: twinges and flutters ,itchy side boobs and nips ,yellowish dry cm, morning nausea ,lightheaded , Temp:97.6

-dpo9:im fine as of now, Temp:97.4

Havent took a hpt yet , has anyone else had any symptoms like mine??? HELP PLEASEE!!!
MaryD
Friend

Postby Elliebellie1983 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:19 am

Definitely! I'm 9 dpo (10 technically as it just turned midnight) and I'm going crazy! This is our 2nd month TTC properly, 9th off BCP and 1st charting. Timing seemed to be spot on this month so I'm hopeful!

I've had lots of little symptoms that I'm kinda ignoring so I don't go completely crazy but the big ones are light cramping from 6dpo, extreme fatigue from 8dpo and tender boobs. Also my temps seem to be pretty high after a brief dip 2/3dpo but I'm trying not to see that as a sign.

According to my chart I've got 6 days til AF but it came early last month so maybe 4?... I just want to buy a bunch of tests from the dollar store and go nuts!
Elliebellie1983

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?