5dpo; expecting AF or BFP by Jan 30

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

5dpo; expecting AF or BFP by Jan 30

Postby jwallacerd » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:11 pm

Hello! I've been to hell and back TTC. 4-5 years TTC; years without preventing prior. Unspecified infertility everything looks great.

Did IUI first time last June. Pregnant first time ever in my 30's. Just a few weeks in diagnosed with cervical pregnancy and couldn't continue. After 6 rounds of methotrexate and a d&c I took some time off then TTC again just using medications.

I did my first IUI since that one and am 5 dpo. I was so exhausted today I couldn't get out of bed. I've been on progesterone for a long time now and don't really get more tired from it. Only time I was this fatigued was one day at work when I was about 5-10 dpo. Trying not to think it's possible this early but hard to not symptom spot especially on progesterone!

Anyone else in the 2ww?

I'm getting my beta test on the 26. Can't wait! I feel positive this time around.
jwallacerd
Friend

Re: 5dpo; expecting AF or BFP by Jan 30

Postby KittyKat414 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi there!!

I'm so sorry about your loss :( But I'm glad you are trying again!

I'm somewhere around 5 dpo today! I've been TTC for about 6 yrs and have never had a BFP. This is my first medicated cycle so I'm optimistic ! Are you having any other symptoms? I'm not. I usually have tender boobs and moodiness from O until 1 day before AF. So far none of that is happening.

I was really tired last night though, I hit the pillow and didn't open my eyes until 7am. I usually wake up a few times a night. Not sure if I can count that as an actual symptom either. LOL

Are you testing before the beta? I plan on testing on the 25th!

FX'd for our BFPs!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JoJo100 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:56 pm

Ooooh, can I join in, so sorry to hear about your difficulties. I've been trying too for over two years and had a few mc's along the way, it's really hard getting yourself positive again without thinking it's going to happen again. However I've got a strange feeling this is my month. It sounds like I'm in sync with you both too, I think I'm about 6dpo today. Af is due on the 31st January. I've had heavy bbs from about 3dpo and a heavy feeling in my lower abdominal area, it went a bit yesterday and bbs felt pretty normal but this morning my right nipple is feeling really sore and sensitive. I thought I was out this month but this is giving me a bit of hope. How are you all doing? Any more symptoms yet??
JoJo100
Friend

Postby KittyKat414 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi JoJo!!

I'm sorry to hear about your mc's. :( I can understand how difficult it is to feel positive after such a long time. Hope is a beautiful thing though, and I believe our time is coming!

I believe I should get AF on the 28th or 29th. I had some pinching pains last night. Similar to O pains and I felt bloated. Other than that I can't say I've had any other symptoms. I usually have sore boobs from O to AF but not this cycle. When are you testing?? FX'd for us!!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JoJo100 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:29 am

Ooooh KittyKat lets hope so!! Pinching pains and bloating are all good signs, so is tiredness, fingers crossed for you hun.

I got a sensitive left nipple this morning when I woke up, really strange feeling, but other than that my symptoms are all pretty normal now, really confused!Bloating and heavy boobs have gone. Still trying to be +ve though!

I'll probably test on 29th or 30th as I'm away with work for a few days from 26-28th so won't have chance then! Are you testing earlier? Hoping and praying you'll get a BFP this month!! Keep +ve!!
JoJo100
Friend

Postby KittyKat414 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:38 am

Hi JoJo!!

The pinching, bloating, and tiredness are all gone at the moment so I don't know what to think either. LOL My boobs felt heavy in my bra last night if that makes any sense. Hhaha! Who knows?? :doh:

I am trying not to test any sooner so that I'm not disappointed by a BFN. If I wait closer to AF I'll get a more accurate result. I only bought 4 cheapies for the month. My doctor told me to wait until I'm late to test but I know I'm not that strong ! :rofl:

It's only my first round of Femara so if it's a bust this cycle I still have at least 5 more cycles with my Dr. So, I'm not too anxious about things right now. It's all on God's time! Like you said, lets stay positive! It's still mega early and we're not out until AF shows!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JoJo100 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:49 am

That's a good sign, I've had heavy feeling boobs before when I got my BFP's previously! Mine feel normal still after them feeling sensitive a few days ago. I've got a funny feeling in my abdomen but I don't know if I'm just hoping it's a symptom and it's just normal. It's still early days though. Sounds positive for you! Loads of people don't experience a lot of symptoms until af is late!

I'm only about 8dpo now so trying not to stress and nature to take its course. Let's hope we get more positive symptoms soon. Keep me updated :-)
JoJo100
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:45 am

Hey girls! Sorry to crash but I just wanted to say not to give up hope by lack of symptoms, I had no idea I was pregnant with my youngest until I missed my period, even after my bfp I still had no symptoms until 8 weeks into the pregnancy! So no symptoms certainly doesn't mean no baby! I hope that helps you feel more positive, FX for you!
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JoJo100 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:30 am

Awww thank you Katbagley, that's made me feel loads more positive! Wow, no symptoms till 8weeks!

I've had a few mc's though and each time I got my BFP just before my boobs were either sore or heavy which they don't feel like that now. I still have time and I'm still trying to stay positive though as still got a week or so till af is due. Thank you!

Are you trying now? FX for us all, hope this is our month!!
JoJo100
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:42 am

No problem glad I made you feel better :) yup nothing at all until 8 weeks and then they hit like a ton of bricks and I was sick for the rest of the pregnancy. Yeah we're trying, been trying for #4 for 5 years after a MC at 10 weeks, I've had enough of charting ect so we're taking the relaxed 'if it happens it happens' approach, I'm in my 2ww wait now although I dont know how many dpo I am, no symptoms so far other than a bad reaction to alcohol! I can usually drink around 10 drinks and not feel sick (defo drunk but never sick) I only had two glasses of wine on Friday night and was very sick! It happened with my eldest too! I felt rough yesterday and i still feel sucky now! I could easily just have a bug but no one else in the house has been or is sick so its a bit odd lol
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JoJo100 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:49 am

Ooooh sounds promising, especially if you've had the reaction to alcohol before with your eldest. :-)

So sorry to hear about your mc too, that's rubbish. When is your af due?

I've noticed that every pregnancy for every person is different, everyone's got different symptoms or no symptoms, it would be so much easier if there was one symptom for everyone so we would know, this tww always kills me!

I've just been to the bathroom - sorry if it's tmi (he he) but noticed loads of creamy white lotiony cm which is unusual for me. Maybe a good sign? Let's hope. FX for us all! Let's keep the PMA going girls! This may just be our month!
JoJo100
Friend

Postby jwallacerd » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:44 am

I enjoyed reading all of your posts. Welcome and thank you!

I'm 9/10 dpo. I've had lots of symptoms but when you take progesterone you get pregnancy symptoms a lot.

But I've been on progesterone for months and this feels like when I was pregnant.

I'm just waiting for the two symptoms I had last time that really made me think I was (nosebleed and day before positive everything tasted metallic).

Fingers crossed for all of you. I get beta Thursday and cannot wait! I've taken some cheapies poas but even when I had my beta done it was super low so I'm probably one of those women who don't even get a + when AF is due.
jwallacerd
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:04 pm

I've no idea when af is due lol as I've not been tracking, all I know us will be next week sometime
I think if I keep feeling like this I will cave and do a test, I usually wait till I'm late but as I dont know when im due I dont really have the option lol
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JoJo100 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:19 pm

I think i'm about 10dpo too jwallacerd. Keep us up to date with all your symptoms, sending you positive vibes.I usually wait till a day before or so to test if I have symptoms. I'm going to try and hold off testing too early as don't want to get disappointed! FX for us all!
JoJo100
Friend

Postby JoJo100 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:22 pm

How are you doing KittyKat? Any more symptoms yet??
JoJo100
Friend

Next

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?