5dpo; expecting AF or BFP by Jan 30

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5dpo; expecting AF or BFP by Jan 30

Postby jwallacerd » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:23 pm

I need to vent. I'm feeling pretty miserable for days now. I feel sick yet not. I can't put my finger on it but I know I just feel like crap but not actually sick. I'm also freezing or more usually burning up! I'm a cold natured girl running the fan in winter!

I'm pretty over this if I'm not actually pregnant. If I am pregnant I know it's worth it but if this is another failed cycle and I went through this I'm going to be pretty upset.

I may complain more lol sorry but my hormones whether pregnancy or not are driving me crazy!
jwallacerd
Friend

Postby JoJo100 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:45 pm

This not knowing during the tww is so hard, I know it's hard but try to stay positive. We just have to wait now, it will hopefully be positive and all worth while but there is nothing we can do but sit and wait, it's out of our hands now frustratingly. Fingers crossed all your symptoms sound positive, try staying upbeat and that will be good if implantation has or is going to occur, your body needs you to stay strong. You can do it!!!

I'm struggling too but I'm trying to be strong as I know I have to be. My symptoms come and go and sometimes it feels like I'm willing the symptoms to be there and any twinge or soreness I get excited about.

It's good sharing my frustrations and support with all of you who are in the same boat on here, it makes me feel like I'm not alone going through this. Let's try and help each other through this. :-)
JoJo100
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Sorry you girls are feeling down :( its not over yet though, not until af shows so keep positive :)

I'm still feeling a bit off, I cant really explain it, but I feel kinda nauseous then it eases then comes back lower tummy feels weird (has done since Friday) I do hope its something leading to a bfp and not some sort of virus! But at the same time i fully expect af to show as I've had months like these before only thing that's different is the reaction I had to alcohol I've not had that in a 2ww before (apart from with my son 10 years ago) so I'm hoping its a good sign
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KittyKat414 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:41 pm

Hi ladies!!!!

Let's all try and remain positive!! This TWW is terrible I know but we are not out until AF shows! No new "symptoms" to speak of today.

I felt like I was getting a UTI a few days ago though. I was peeing a little more than normal and I had this achy feeling in my bladder. (At least I think it was my bladder LOL) My lower back was also hurting a bit. Again, it's gone now. :rofl:

According to my ticker I'm 7 dpo today but I think it's more like 8 dpo. I'm trying to hold out POAS until Weds but I'm soo tempted to test tomorrow morning! That would be crazy early though. Gah! I dunno!

Jwallacerd, so looking forward to your beta this week!! FX'd and Babydust to all of us!!!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JoJo100 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:37 am

Well said Kat, let's be positive. Sending you all positive vibes. It sounds really positive with you and your symltoms. It's still early days but its not over until af arrives, we are all still in with a chance. Im about 9dpo today (thought I was 10dpo yesterday but just checked again and was about 8dpo yesterday) so still early days for me. My symptoms have kind of gone quiet now - I keep hoping and praying I have some kind of symptoms to make me feel better but I'm still trying to remain positive.

8dpo KittyKat is usually way too early to test, try and hold off a little more if you can, I've read a lot of posts that people test at about 8-10dpo, get a BFN, get really down then 3-4days later they get their BFP. It's up to you but I'm going to try and hold off testing this month right up to when my AFs due on the 31st (unless she shows up before), fingers crossed the witch will stay away! Baby dust to us all!!!
JoJo100
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:27 am

Kittykat I also felt like I had a UTI coming on Friday, but by Saturday it had eased! How bizarre! I do agree that 8dpo is a bit early to test even if you are pregnant (fingers crossed) you may get a negative and that will just bring you down, try and hold off if you can :)
Afm as i said i felt like i had a uti coming the other day,but Now I just feel kinda heavy down there. Every time i eat something i feel nauseous, my sense of smell seems to be heightened but i could just be imaging that lol. I hope these are all positive signs!!
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JoJo100 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:21 am

Sounds really positive!! FX for you Kat
JoJo100
Friend

Postby KittyKat414 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:01 am

So I caved and tested :roll: BFN of course!!! I'm okay though. I know it's too early! I won't test again until I'm late. I have no will power :rofl:
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby katbagley88 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:48 am

Sorry about the bfn kittykat but its still early days so fingers crossed you do end up with your bfp :)

As for me im still feeling sick, have done all day, im also really bloated and pretty uncomfortable. I'm mega tired too, ended up napping this afternoon which isn't like me, I really want to take a test but I'm gonna be strong and hold off for as long as possible
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JoJo100 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Awww KittyKat, so sorry about your bfn but you still have time!! Keep that will power, you can do it.
You too Kat. Ooooh it all sounds so positive, I'm expecting lots of BFP's when it's time.

Well my symptoms kind of disappeared for a few days and today I had a strange dull achy feeling in my lower abdomen and a cramping feeling. It's a bit like af pains but I'm still a week before af is due! So strange, funny cramping sensations. Its either a good sign or a sign af is on her way, let's hope not!!! Feeling good though.

Baby dust to us all :-)
JoJo100
Friend

Postby jwallacerd » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:30 pm

I'm not as cranky as I have been but I'm still very uncomfortable due to being either super hot or cold.

Today something rooms away smelled awful to me and hubby asked if we were having a boy or a girl lol

Well Thurs is my beta and I can't wait. I really think I'm pregnant based on when I was a few months ago versus these past months on the same meds. I'll feel really confused if it is negative but I'm pretty confident that I am. Hubby has said I seem to be having the same symptoms as last time too so FX

Baby dust everyone!!!
jwallacerd
Friend

Postby KittyKat414 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:09 pm

So I dug this out of my trash hours later :rofl: I think it's an evap but man is it pink!

(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby jwallacerd » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:05 pm

Oh that's hard for me to tell. Going to take another in the morning?
jwallacerd
Friend

Postby Emmy0119 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:12 pm

6 dpo with AF expected on 2/1. I had my DS birthday party yesterday and I had a complete emotional meltdown over misplacing a goody bag...hoping it's a sign! Either that or I am truly crazy ...hate this wait but so glad to find other ladies in the same boat!
Emmy0119
Friend

Postby JoJo100 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:48 pm

Ooooh KittyKat, thats definitely a line, but it could well be an evaluation line if you're looking at it hours later, was it like that when you looked at it first time round?? Remember, it was still really early when you tested so you're not out yet!! Ooooh how exciting.

Jwallacerd-looking forward to your beta results on Thursday, sounds really promising, FX for you.

Welcome Emma! This tww is so tough, keep positive though, all these signs we are getting are all positive!! FX for us all.
JoJo100
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?