7 dpo symptoms or insanity?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

7 dpo symptoms or insanity?

Postby Mdurham2512 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello everyone! I am new to this board but I've been reading on it for the last few days and figured I'd take the plunge and join you wonderful ladies and I couldn't be more excited!!
So a little back story for you, I have had 4 pregnancies with 2 live births. MC 2012, Daughter 2013, Daughter 2014, MC Feb 2016.
So me and my SO are trying for our 3rd and finally little one (he wants a boy ;)) anyways, this is our 1st cycle actually trying but the cycle before this one we weren't preventing. So here I am, in the two week wait and driving myself crazy!! I'm going to break down the days for you guys...FYI my cycles are 32 days give or take a day.
Dec 28th CD1- AF lasted 4 days
Jan 6th- Started OPK testing
Jan 12th- Ovulated
(BD'd the 8th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th)
So here is my symptom break down
1dpo-face broke out, cramping lots of cm (usual right after o)
2dpo-again cramping and cm
3dpo-felt tired all day, cramping/twinges, and bloating
4dpo-Again tired all day, cramping slowing down but still feeling twinges, back ache for a couple hours then subsided(without meds) and just kind of lingered, also pretty snappy, headache lingering
5dpo-really starting to feel "off" at this point, tiredness has turned into exhaustion, tiny little cramps here and there along with twinges, Moody again today, bloating that gets worse as night time comes around, headache again, boobs feel full but do not hurt, lightheaded a few times
6dpo-Exhausted again today, continued bloating, twinges, another lingering headache, bloating, lightheaded again, moody again, constipated :( but then it hit me like a ton of bricks, 7pm came and just sitting there watching tv then BAM! nausea!! Felt at any minute I was going to throw up, so I laid in bed hoping it would go away but it didn't go away until 10pm, In that time My face started feeling really warm my first thought was omg I'm getting the flu, checked temp was perfect! Went to sleep...thinking it was all over and I'd wake up with the flu...
7dpo-woke up (very slowly) and felt like nothing had happened that night, nausea was gone, and hotness in my face was gone, but again woke up with a headache, and generally feeling "off", constipated, lightheaded again, still feel very full "bloated" , this morning while taking my girls to school I had a complete crying meltdown because I forgot diapers for my youngest something so simple as I love two mins from their school lol went on to work and my lord was I a total B at work :( aggravated everytime someone came in :( (never ever like that) so around 5p got a huge wave of nausea again but it went away after about 20 mins, it's now 930p again still have a headache, my face is feeling warm again, along with every other symptom I've had.

With all of that being said, I have that "I just know" feeling, but also second guessing myself until bro With my last pregnancy (MC at 16 wks with baby boy) I felt the exact same way super early (flu like symptoms, af like cramping making me check every two mins etc) I knew right away and told my mom I was pregnant way before I tested :) with my youngest daughter I didn't have all crazy symptoms I have now just cramping and fatigue (ms came later in full force) I just "knew" with her too, told everyone before I even got a positive, no one believed me lol, proved them very wrong :) my oldest I wasn't expecting it so I don't know if I felt anything with her until full force ms came in at 6 weeks.

So has anyone else felt this way before getting positive? Am I crazy?!?
Who else is around 7dpo? What's your symptoms?
Thank you lovely ladies!!! :)
Mdurham2512

Re: 7 dpo symptoms or insanity?

Postby katbagley88 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:04 am

I did with 2 of my kids, but not quite as early, it was about 5 days before AF was due before I started feeling anything (they weren't planned but I'm guessing it was around 10dpo based on my cycles and luteal phase) and my smack you right in the face symptoms were being emotional slight nausea and heightened smell...i could literally smell everything! I had no cramps at all and tiredness didn't kick in until around 6 weeks
When do you plan on testing?
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mdurham2512 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:20 am

I will be testing on Sunday! I'm sooo anxious! Today I am so tired! Also slight cramps/pinching feeling, and spurts of nausea (no vomiting yet) I am also sooo thirsty is ridiculous, my mouth is so dry but I've drank nothing but water all night and morning!
The wait is killing me!!
Mdurham2512

Postby katbagley88 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:34 am

Well fingers crossed :) keep us updated
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Elke1982 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:48 am

HI! New to posting on these as well, but been reading up each and every symptom I've had!
I am 7dpo today, AF due on Tuesday (have had a 26 day cycle since MC in September)
Current symptoms:
- sore boobs (last 3 days already), feel swollen
- creamy white CM
- Crampy feelings, sometimes mild twinges
- fatigue (since today only)
- sore throat

Felt a bit of dizziness a few days ago but chalked it up to windy day

I have a stack of hpt's at home that I am just desperate to start using, but don't want the disappointment of a bfn... had convinced myself I was going to get a bfp last month and didn't happen, big disappointment.

Hope to hear some more thoughts / symptoms from anyone else at this stage!!
Elke1982

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:06 am

Mdurham2512 wrote:I will be testing on Sunday! I'm sooo anxious! Today I am so tired! Also slight cramps/pinching feeling, and spurts of nausea (no vomiting yet) I am also sooo thirsty is ridiculous, my mouth is so dry but I've drank nothing but water all night and morning!
The wait is killing me!!

Dying to hear the results! I'm only 2 DPO and I'm already like hurrrrrrrrrry up with this tww already lol :mrgreen:
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby sarahann » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:34 am

Hi I am new to this group So here is my story
TTC since Octber 2016
7DPO - Nausea. BBS hurt but come and go. Cramping and stingy stabbing in my right lower abdomen. White cm. Tummy feels bloated and full. It's to early to test but did someone get a positive on their test with similar symptoms?
sarahann

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?