Freaking out!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Freaking out!

Postby bls21 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:28 am

I was with my ex for four years.. we broke up in september. My last period started on December 25, 2016. We hung out the next day.. one thing led to another. (Gross I know) and he did not pull out. I know the chances of becoming pregnant on your period are so small. For the past month my temp has been 99-99.8. I'm extremely tired, one night I managed to get a full 12 hours of sleep. My boobs are sore. I feel bloated. Can't get rid of this head ache.. feel hungry but get full after a couple bites. Yesterday I thought I was getting my period, I had mild cramps and saw a spot in my underwear. I assumed id wake up today with a normal heavy period but so far, nothing. I also can't stop burping. I took a test five days ago, it was negative but starting to think I took it too early. I can't really be pregnant , right?
bls21

Re: Freaking out!

Postby katbagley88 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:46 am

Seeing as you dtd during you're period I would say there's no way you could be pregnant...but stranger things have happened. That being said those types of symptoms can happen for various reasons, if in doubt drop in with your doctor
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?