3 dpo, might be going a bit mad, anyone else in 2ww now??

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3 dpo, might be going a bit mad, anyone else in 2ww now??

Postby annie84 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi ladies,

I am 3 dpo and feeling different this month!! Don't know whether to get hopes up or not...

Bloated, sore nipples, exhausted and had bad indigestion yesterday... When I was pregnant with DD I knew straight away, had similar symptoms, but now don't know if my mind is playing tricks!!

It took us 16 months to conceive DD and now has been about 8 months so far TTC #2 as we weren't able to start TTC again as early as we had planned due to a very difficult (induced) delivery of DD leaving me in a fairly bad state in that area (sorry if TMI)!!

I think I am putting undue pressure on because my dream is to have them close in age.

Anyone on the same 2ww timescale that fancies keeping each other company??

Keeping fingers crossed for us all!!

Best wishes,

Annie xx
annie84
Friend

Re: 3 dpo, might be going a bit mad, anyone else in 2ww now?

Postby Emmy0119 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:06 pm

Me! I'm 6 dpo and the wait is killing me! I have a DS that just turned 2 last week, so I also have the dream of siblings being close in age. I know I am overthinking every little ache and feeling in my body. AF is due Feb 1. I promised myself I wouldn't do any tests until that day. So glad to have some company!
Emmy0119
Friend

Postby Hough212 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:07 pm

I am 3 dpo as well and feel kind of the same as you, just different, like this time it worked. But I also don't want my hopes up. I have 2 DDs and this would be 3rd and final for us. As far as symptoms I have an achy crampy feeling front and back. Very tired, had an hour nap after dinner, queezy, like if I tried I might be able to throw up lol. Also bloated like a lot lol. Here's hoping for us!!
Hough212

Postby annie84 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Sounds promising for you both though, fingers crossed this month is the one for us all!!

How are you both feeling today?? Any new symptoms?? My bbs are so sore!! Do you tend to be early testers or wait until AF due??

When TTC DD I got two faint positive tests at 11dpo, one supermarket "blue" test and a pink FRER!! Have the bathroom drawer fully stocked and counting down the days...

Not feeling too optimistic today actually, don't know why... Funny thing happened this morning though, DD (she's 1) lifted my t-shirt, pointed to my tummy and said "baby"... more likely I was just looking particularly bloated this morning rather than her having any psychic abilities!!

Hoping and wishing for you all!!

Annie xx
annie84
Friend

Postby Emmy0119 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:22 pm

I also have sore BBs today, something I never had when pregnant with DS. For the past few days I swear I've been feeling twitches and cramping but I'm afraid I might be making it up in my mind. I felt pregnant with my DS right away, I don't feel that way this time, but still hopeful!

AF is due 2/1, so I'm not planning on testing until 1/31.

That is so funny about your DD. My DS (who is 2) lifted up my shirt this weekend and said baby! So maybe they are psychic! My dog (who isn't usually cuddly) laid across my stomach last night, I truly believe they have a 6th sense, but we shall see!

When are y'all planning on testing?
Emmy0119
Friend

Postby Hough212 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:32 pm

I am not due for AF until feb4 but I took ovulation tests and hit it spot on 2 times lol so here is hoping, so far my boobs are fine but I have a general upset stomach and fatigue. If I also am producing loads of watery cm, gross!! Stomach is majorly bloated! I look 3 mos prep already lol but this would be my 3rd so I am already all loose!
Hough212

Postby Emmy0119 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:32 pm

How is everyone doing today?
Emmy0119
Friend

Postby Hough212 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Really tired today and a smudge cranky but that could just be progesterone lol
Hough212

Postby annie84 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:03 pm

So so tired!!

Pretty cranky too actually, quite short-tempered with DD and I hate being like that ☹️ particularly as she is teething pretty badly, poor thing!!

Feel achey and had some thickish cm today, bbs still killing me and nipples hyper-sensitive!!

I'm going to try and wait until at least Sunday before testing I think (9 dpo).

A few more days to get through, keep smiling ladies!!

Annie xx
annie84
Friend

Postby Hough212 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:33 pm

So here are some new symptoms, perfume and aftershave really bother me!! Like throw up in my mouth bother, and I am normally not like that??
Hough212

Postby Missmara » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi Ladies,

Iv'e been TTC with my husband since we had our 2nd MC in October, and I've been completely obsessing every month and reading tons and tons of peoples experiences. It's both enlightening and disheartening all at the same time, I'm sure you all can agree with me there.

I'm 36 with no kids and considered " high risk" already so that already freaks me out on top of just about everything else. Anyway, Im about 4DPO and feeling all kinds of things that my brain is wanting so desperately to attribute to pregnancy. For instance today I'm super exhausted, I've peed probably about 10 times or more, and I've been having all kinds of cramps on both sides, random back pains, and side and abdomen twinges but of course it's sill insanely early and I'm trying not to get myself all crazed this time around, so far not so good!

I joined here because I think I need somewhere to vent my internal struggles. My husband can't really understand, nor and I am even trying to explain it to him. It's quite obviously a woman's discussion. In any case, thanks for listening, and Ive got my fingers crossed.

xo,

M
Missmara

Postby Emmy0119 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi M!

We are glad to have you join us! I have had several friends get pregnant last year that were over 35, including my sister who had her first healthy and natural baby at 41! Don't get discouraged!

I agree with you that we are over analyzing every little thing going on in our body, but it's hard not to!

This am I woke up with a sore throat (almost like a frog in the throats feeling) I remember specifically getting that symptom around this time (8 DPO today) with my First pregnancy. It went away pretty quickly. So I feel like that's hopeful.

I am just trying really hard to wait until 14 dpo to do a test. The waiting game is so hard...
Emmy0119
Friend

Postby KLS » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Hi ladies,
I too am having early symptoms but have no idea what dpo I am as I still haven't gotten a +opk . I am CD15 my most prominent symptoms are headache that won't go away, cramping, dizziness, and fullness in my pelvic area. I have them all listed in a thread named craziest tww symptoms yet if your interested. Been ttc #1 for 7 months.
KLS

Postby Emmy0119 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Hi ladies!

How is everyone feeling today?

I am 10 DPO and definitely having some more symptoms today. Very sore breasts, especially my left one.

This afternoon when I went to the bathroom I noticed some brown discharge. (Maybe IB?)

Feeling hopeful!
Emmy0119
Friend

Postby Hough212 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:59 pm

I had my cramps like 3-4 dpo so I am much the same, bloated, lower abdomen feels heavy, boobs tender if I poke them, sense of smell is out of this world lol
Hough212

Next

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?