6 DPO symptoms already?!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

6 DPO symptoms already?!

Postby Sarahleh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:53 am

Hi, first cycle actively TTC! I am 32, DH is 31. I have a 3 year old from my first marriage. This would be DH's first.

Cycles are 26-28 days (usually 26). We BD'd twice a day for the 4 days of my fertile window. I'm pretty sure I O'd around January 19th. So I would be 6 DPO today.

5 DPO: cramps and twinges, uterus feels full
6 DPO: sooo tired and zonked feeling, very hungry like a bottomless pit, a lot of twinges going on in uterus and a warm feeling, had a few hours of slight nausea, and heartburn (I never have heartburn!!), also had some yellow tinted snot-like CM
SEVERE stabbing pain in my uterus, lasted for 20 minutes then subsided and went away. I could hardly move it was so bad. It felt like contractions when I was in labor with my 1st child. What in the world?! Maybe severe constipation/gas (but don't feel constipated or need to pass gas....sorry TMI!)

I hate the TWW! Thank god for this website
Last edited by Sarahleh on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarahleh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 6 DPO symptoms already?!

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:34 am

Sarahleh wrote:Hi, first cycle actively TTC! I am 32, DH is 31. I have a 3 year old from my first marriage. This would be DH's first.

Cycles are 26-28 days (usually 26). We BD'd twice a day for the 4 days of my fertile window. I'm pretty sure I O'd around January 19th. So I would be 6 DPO today.

6 DPO: sooo tired and zonked feeling, very hungry like a bottomless pit, a lot of twinges going on in uterus and a warm feeling, had a few hours of slight nausea, and heartburn (I never have heartburn!!), also had some yellow tinted snot-like CM

dang girl! 2x a day for 4 days?! I thought only teenagers...or bunnies had that kind of stamina :rofl:

I'm also 6 dpo. All I've got to report is fuller boobies, since 2 dpo- they seem more symmetrical too (I like! :mrgreen: )
My temp dropped a tiny bit this morning, I can only hope and pray that means implantation- but ain't no telling yet!
TWW is the worst, I'm always cranky during it- too much dread mixed with hope! TTC journey will drive ya mad if you let it, so hang in there! :)
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabyBassy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Hey Sarah! - And oh haaay mermaid hair :wink:

Sarah I am also 6DPO and today I feel nada! hardly any symptoms :? I was having mild cramps from approx 2DPO - 4DPO, but the last few days the cramping has gone. I have felt sick for about half an hour in the afternoon both yesterday and the day before. My appetite has been huge, and i've been sleeping like a baby with vivid dreams. Although I still think i'm out for this month!

Mermaid hair, my temp also dropped slightly this morning!

This forum definitely keeps me sane.

BabyBassy xxx
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
TTC #1 since December '16 :D
1 CP - 4 Feb '17 @ 5 weeks
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sarahleh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:09 pm

Yay all 6DPO! We can obsess together. I find this wait to be torture.

I had added to my original post - last night for 20 minutes I had almost excruciating pain in my uterus/pelvic region. Like I was being stabbed inside. It felt like when my contractions started with my son. If it had continued, I would have gone to urgent care. I thought something was blocked down there.

The pain subsided, and just continued with dull aches and twinges, which I woke up with today again.

With my son I had zero symptoms until after I tested, and then it was nausea and missed period. But I wasn't actively trying and got pregnant the first month we weren't preventing. So it was a surprise.

My son was sick and now I can return to work, so thank god for that. At least it's some sort of distraction and I won't be reading every thread on the internet about pregnancy symptoms..

Appetite has been less, but at the same time I feel like I"m starving. Like I could eat so much but the actual food turns me off.

BabyBassy why do you think you're out already? Still early for us!
Sarahleh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sarahleh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:11 pm

mermaid.hair wrote:
Sarahleh wrote:Hi, first cycle actively TTC! I am 32, DH is 31. I have a 3 year old from my first marriage. This would be DH's first.

dang girl! 2x a day for 4 days?! I thought only teenagers...or bunnies had that kind of stamina :rofl:

Ha yep poor DH! He was so not into it. We didn't have sex for like 1.5 weeks leading up to just before ovulation to save up his supply. So the first couple days were fun :) But after that it was more like work. I think next month we probably won't do the same thing (I hear it isn't the best thing anyway for conception).

FX'd for us 6 DPO'ers! I'm holding out until next Tuesday to test. When do you think you'll test?
Sarahleh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Rivera17 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:34 pm

First and foremost "Baby Dust" to everyone trying to conceive.

I am currently 7dpo. Currently I am feeling very tired, cramps all day, bloating, and I am a bit moody. Not much of an appetite which started yesterday. Oh and I've been waking up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous or like an upset stomach. TMI...Also having creamy/lotion like CM which is unusual for me.

I have 1 more week before I can test. Hoping and praying for that BFP!
Rivera17

Postby sarahann » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:46 am

Hi I am new to the group.
TTC since October 2016 I have all these symptoms but don't want to get my hopes up.
7DPO - I had my period from the 14th to the 18th off January 2017 ovulated on the 28th me and hubby had loads off sex from 23rd to 28th of January. I have cramping, Nausea on and off, extremely hungry and while hungry still feeling hungry, hoops sore on and off,cramping,white cm, twitchy stingy pain in my lower right abdomen, lower backache, feels like I want to pee/poo (TMI sorry) anyone else have this and had a positive test?
sarahann

Postby Rivera17 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Best of luck to you @Sarahann! Hope you get that BFP. When are you testing? I test Friday the 10th. Baby dust to us!
Rivera17

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?