9DPO...NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS? NEWBIE!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

9DPO...NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS? NEWBIE!

Postby MaryD » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:31 am

:omg: -For starters I am VERY new at this! I was suppose to get my depo shot Jan.13 ,decided not to get it.
-HUBBY is a bit older so he didn't mine trying for our first.
-Actually had a regular cycle and ov'd right off the shot
-So I thought Why not give a go at it ?!
-fertility window started jan.14
1st-hubby and I bd'd , Temp:97.2

2nd day-No bd,constant dull pain on left side the whole day , maybe just ov pains ,nausea ,Temp:97.4

3rd -bd'd again but hubby didn't YOU KNOW... but TMI! ..afterwards this thick ,clear, a little bubbly, almost EWCM was dripping from me LITERALLY! High sex drive!!!! mnor cramps ,BIG Temp drop:97.0

4th-no bd, was very emotional , poor hubby got an earfull this day

5th-no bd, but that's when it started, when I peed it hurt so bad , by night time I seen light pink blood on tp, went to the hospital for testing , maybe an infection
Temp: 97.7

6th-pain was much worse bled a little more, peed like 15 times in a row!!! I SWEAR! cramps ,yellow CM .. doc called in antiniotics , took them same day and threw them up abt 10 mins ltr on an empty stomach , Temp:97.7

-dpo1: still pain when I peed , bled but not enough to fill a pant liner ,more ov like pain on right side, stretchy ewcm tinged with blood, flutters, but it couldn't be ib that quickly, thinking maybe I miscalculated ov date, emotional , hubby took me on a picnic :) ,thirstyyyy

-dpo2: still bleeding ,dark brown ,then bright red getting heavier at times ,but not enough to fill a pad, EXHAUSTED! ,slept the whole day,little flutters and cramps, GAS,thirsty ,Temp :97.8

-dpo3:spotting ,boobs a little heavier and noticeably bigger, emotional ,cried because I wanted some hot wings, thirsty, exhausted , Temp:98.0

-dpo4:a little light headed, bigger appetite, thirsty, test results back I was completely healthy!

-dpo5:nausea all day ,larger appetite, metallic taste in my mouth ,then I took the medicine (was still taking antibiotics)and threw them up ,back aches, back of thigh muscles oddly tight\sore , Tmp:98.1

-dpo6:minor cramps and flutters, waking up in the middle of the night more, hot flashes , got a cold somehow ,back aches, sore feet , Temp:98.3

-dpo7:fatigue,bloated,constipated ,yellowish dry cm, itchy ,back aches, lightheaded, BIG Temp drop: 97.8

-dpo8: twinges and flutters ,itchy side boobs and nips ,yellowish dry cm, morning nausea ,lightheaded , Temp:97.6

-dpo9:im fine as of now, Temp:97.4

Havent took a hpt yet , has anyone else had any symptoms like mine??? HELP PLEASEE!!!
Last edited by MaryD on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
MaryD
Friend

Re: 9DPO...NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS? PLEASE READ

Postby katbagley88 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:41 am

You cant really count anything before 6dpo as implantation wouldn't have occurred most of your symptoms if I'm honest are progesterone related which rises after ovulation. I feel like this pretty much every month and I'm yet to get a bfp. Only way to know for sure is to take a test
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 9DPO...NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS? NEWBIE!

Postby MaryD » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:47 am

Thats what I said,its just something I never experienced before, but I might have miscalculated my ov date
MaryD
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:51 am

Also if you have had a water infection and are on meds that's gonna make you feel crappy as well, if you aren't pregnant then check with your dr to make sure the antibiotics have cleared it up as sometimes one course isn't enough to get rid of it
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MaryD » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:03 am

after I went to the doctor, the results came back. I was completely healthy
MaryD
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Ah ok, that's good then
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?