5 dpo. Really want opinions :/

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

5 dpo. Really want opinions :/

Postby Rosewaterbebe » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is where I post this or if anyone will even see it. I'll try to keep it short.

I had unprotected sex the 21st and ovulated on the 24th. He did finish inside me TMI (too much information) and we kept going even though he came. Ever since having sex though I've had dull cramps in my lower stomach, nothing intense but it feels sharp and aches on and off. Pulling, pushing pressure like aches. Acne breakout on my face, headache, stuffy nose, runny nose, left side lower stomach pain, sensitive nipples and lower back pain. urinating often, diarrhea, rip cage soreness, sneezing. Also i tried to check my cervixs and it feels closed up down there. This is my second time TTC and I never ever felt this pain in my stomach before or anything else. I never get symptoms of AF coming and never cramp. When I ovulate before I never felt this after sex. period is due in 10 days. Just wanted to see what others think. I am hoping to get pregnant.
Rosewaterbebe

Re: 5 dpo. Really want opinions :/

Postby katbagley88 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi,
Anything before 7dpo will be progesterone related, as at 5dpo the fertilised egg wouldn't have even implanted yet and it takes 48hrs after implantation for hgc to rise high enough for symptoms to start. Ovulation can cause the symptoms you're experiencing so I would say at the moment its probably just down to that.
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Rosewaterbebe » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Thanks katbagley, just never had this before when I ovulated, never get symptoms for that or even my period, which is why I decided to ask :)
Rosewaterbebe

Postby katbagley88 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:07 pm

I dont usually get many symptoms with O either other than sore boobs and a bit of boating some months though I feel awful and i just take that as a strong ovulation. You never know though, do you know for sure when you ovulated? Are you taking your temperature ect? You might have ovulated a little earlier than you thought :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?