Pending Pregnancy

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pending Pregnancy

Postby Destiny120 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:10 pm

I am currently 9 DPO.

It's been over 3 years since I've been pregnant so I don't remember the feelings all too well.

I noticed at 6 DPO I felt twinges and had back pain just briefly for about 30 mins. I also woke up with a cold, double ear ache and vertigo from the pressure in my ears. My nose is a faucet and I never seem to get sick anymore so this surprised me how sudden it came on. Nauseous at times but didn't stop me from eating.

7 DPO I had one tiny bit of pink in my CM but that was it. Nothing since and my CM is lotions and seems to be increasing daily.

8 DPO I had cramps on the left side more beneath my belly button rather then the side like ovulation middlesmertz pain. I am slightly more tired but nothing drastic. Still sick but getting better each day.

Today at 9 DPO I have some mild cramps but nothing bothersome and they are on and off... My boobs have a weird sensation on and off too and I never ever feel anything... Even with my last pregnancy.

I took a test this morning since I have a couple more extras... Bfn today.

Does this seem likely to you or am I just crazy?
Destiny120

Re: Pending Pregnancy

Postby katbagley88 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:23 am

Hi, a lot of women on here, myself included, had zero symptoms and were still pregnant so anything is possible. However 9dpo is very early and even if you are pregnant its unlikely you would get a bfp yet so don't be disheartened. My advice would be to wait until af is due to test again, if you can wait that long lol, tests are usually more accurate then (coming from the woman who tested bfn the day before AF was due and is now late lol) fx crossed you are on the way to a bfp keep us posted :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Destiny120 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:59 pm

I am now 12 DPO... Still bfn since I took the test this morning. My first pregnancy I tested positive at 11 DPO.

I now have a full blown sinus infection, my entire body hurts, lower back pain, mild cramps, sore nipples on and off, increased watery, lotiony CM. I feel pregnant but not seeing the proof yet.
Destiny120

Postby katbagley88 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:46 pm

I know that feeling af was over a week late for me and i was convinced I was pregnant. Sometimes our body's like to be cruel and trick us. Every pregnancy is different though so you might still get a bfp yet
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?