Gushing feeling and spotting?!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Gushing feeling and spotting?!

Postby Somanyquestions » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:58 pm

So I have long cycles (39-41 days) since I got off the pill. I was bbt charting but I realized I sleep with my mouth open so not accurate. I got my last oeriod on Dec 29. So my next period should be Tuesday-ish. Well last Monday (7-8 days prior to period) I thought for sure I had my period (you know the feeling of gushing - especially as I was out so I was afraid!) i got home and nothing. Just a bit of cervical mucus but nothing else. Then yesterday (Wednesday) i got aboht 10 drops of blood. Nothing more. This morning a drop. Is AF coming? Was this Implatation Bleed? Am I just too stressed out? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you! :)
Somanyquestions

Re: Gushing feeling and spotting?!

Postby katbagley88 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:51 am

I dont know about the spotting as I've never experienced it as a symptom but I'm getting the gushing feeling myself at the moment, im currently 4 days late and i keep thinking af has started but when I check its just watery cm, I remember having that with my boys too...so you could well have had IB, id leave it a few days to test though as it takes a little while for hcg to rise after implantation. Good luck!
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?