9dpo...This Two Week Wait Is Killing Me! TWW Buddy anyone?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

9dpo...This Two Week Wait Is Killing Me! TWW Buddy anyone?

Postby tylkaml » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello. We are currently trying for baby #2. We started in September and I miscarried in early Dec. This is our first month back trying and for some reason the two week wait is killing me this time. We timed it perfectly and I have been having a little nausea and lower back pain which is unusual for me. Also, today I got an implantation bbt temp dip. I am probably reading into all the signs and will get a BFN. It is killing me not to test but I don't have any test at home and WILL NOT BUY ANY UNTIL Thursday night and will test Friday...anyone in the same time frame want to be buddies? Good Luck to you all!
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 9dpo...This Two Week Wait Is Killing Me! TWW Buddy anyon

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi tylkami!! I can join you. Im trying not to symptom spot any thing. If im not mistaken im 7dpo so im not to far away from u. I actually have been trying for a little over a year with iui treatments and no luck. Currently on progesteron oil injectabels to help implantation if conception has occurred and using endometrin 3 times a day. With this combo anything i feel mught just be medication side effect. I really hope u get your bfp on friday i was thinking on testing that day as well. I would be 11dpo.
Sending prayers your way. Baby dust to us!!!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Rivera17 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi Tylkami! I will be your buddy in this. We are just about the same. I am 10dpo. I had my second IUI at the end of January. I will also be testing on Friday, the 10th. Hoping and praying for a BFP! Best of luck to you. Please keep us posted.
Rivera17

Postby tylkaml » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:54 am

Hey you two! Thanks for being my buddy :). I'm not sure why this two week wait is stressing me out so much this month. I need to stop driving myself crazy. I ALMOST went to the store last night to buy some test...but stayed strong on the drive home! I would of tested this morning if I had one in the house, even though I know its too early. I didn't get my BFP until 12 dpo on my first pregnancy and I didn't get my BFP on my miscarriage until 14 dpo...so I'm not even going to test until 12 dpo! I have to stop symptom spotting too, it is also driving me crazy. I have an implantation dip on my bbt temps, but I've never gotten that before on my charts so not sure what that means. Oh well, we have 4 days until testing! We can do this! Keep me posted you two! FX this is our month!
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ihope2b » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:36 am

Hi, I am new here. We are ttc #1 have been "trying" since October but just started opk last month. I had a mc last month at 6 weeks :(. Today I am 7dpo and trying to stay sane and not think about every feeling I have. Trying to stay positive and hopeful. We only dtd on O day so we shall see. Best of luck to everyone here. Thankfully i have no testscheduled at home or I'd be peeing away even though it's too early.
Ihope2b
Friend

Postby tylkaml » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:48 am

Hey Ihope2b, welcome. Hahaha, you are just like me, I have to keep the test out of the house to not pee on them...just like ice cream and chocolate, I have to keep them out of the house or I eat them as fast as I possibly can! No Will Power! I miscarried at 5 weeks in Dec, it sucked. I'm sorry about your loss. The positive side is that our bodies recovered naturally and I hear you can be more fertile after one, so here is to hoping. This is my second period after our miscarry, is this your first? I understand not dtd too much, I wasn't much in the mood our first cycle back either :( But HEY dtd on O day is Perfect timing so hopely it works!! When do you think you will test? This weekend? Keep us posted :)
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Rivera17 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:50 am

Hi Ihope2b! So sorry for your mc. Stay positive. Good things are coming!

I am testing this Friday and I am so ready for Friday to be here. I don't know if I am reading too much into my symptoms but I feel very much pregnant. Hoping and praying for that BFP.

Best of luck to you! Keep us posted.
Rivera17

Postby Ihope2b » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Oh that's exciting I'll be thinking of you Friday. I plan to test out Sunday that will be 12dpo for me if. can hold out. Last night I swore I could smell cooked onions in the house my husband thought I was crazy. I've had mild cramps and been sleeping 12 hours the past 2 nights. Who knows I'm not reading to much into it and just staying positive for Sunday. Best of luck to all of you!
Ihope2b
Friend

Postby tylkaml » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:03 am

Ugh how is it only Wednesday? Could this week go any slower?? Not much to repot. Very thirsty last couple of days and this morning woke feeling some nausea but went away once I ate something. Buying test tomorrow on way home from work! FX for everyone and keep us posted!!
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby lisha1987 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:14 am

I feel u I am 5 days late for af have been taking cheap test from the dollars store all bfn I had a chemical on Jan 6 my cycle is 28 days long I have been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms for the last week like being thirsty sleepy extreme back pain metallic taste in my mouth dry moth sore nipples but still bfn I also heard you have a higher risk of getting pregnant right after a cp if any one has experienced this please help
lisha1987
Friend

Postby Rivera17 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:47 am

Hump day! Normally I am excited about hump day but my gosh this week is going by so slow. Come on Friday! Best of luck to everyone who will be testing this weekend. Hope we all get out BFP!
Rivera17

Postby Ihope2b » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:04 am

Hang in here ladies. It's one day over to you are testablished day. Try and stay patient to and positive! I was actually thinking the same thing. Sunday seems so far away for me but I'm trying to stay busy. I am having the most vivid dreams. Anyone have worse sypmotoms at night? With my MC last month it was the same thing myou breasts hurt so much more at night time. GL to everyone
Ihope2b
Friend

Postby Ihope2b » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:17 am

sorry my phone goes crazy making its own words
Ihope2b
Friend

Postby tylkaml » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:29 am

OK. I'm sitting here at lunch thinking...I'll go buy a test tonight...I'll be 12dpo tomorrow morning, but AF not due until Saturday...what do you all think. Yes 12 dpo should be great OR NO WAIT until Friday or Saturday?? I'm losing all my will power.
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Rivera17 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 am

I am at 12dpo today. My doctor told me to wait until Friday to be on the safe side. Just wait. You have two more days. We will both get our BFP Friday! God first! @tylkaml
Rivera17

Next

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?