9dpo...This Two Week Wait Is Killing Me! TWW Buddy anyone?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 9dpo...This Two Week Wait Is Killing Me! TWW Buddy anyon

Postby tylkaml » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:16 am

Hey Girls!!

It has been a while....would love an update from all of you.

I am now CD16 and 3 dpo!! Ahhh another TWW is upon me.

I am SOOO hopeful for this month. I had a blazing positive OPK, 3 full days of lots of EWCM, and a large temp spike. AND we did the deed 4 days in a row during the fertile days!!!!! Fingers Crossed. I know there is always next month but when the science lines up you just hope so bad you catch the egg!! But if its not meant to be...its not meant to be your month!
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bobbinoot » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi Tylkaml,

Wishing you the best of luck.. hope you've caught that egg & it implants perfectly for you...
I'm still only cd 9... getting ovary twinges and have started ovulation sticks for the first month ever... they're negative at moment. Hope we get a lovely early Christmas present ..
Baby dust.
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tylkaml » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Hey! This was just my second time ever using OPKS. The first month I I was sure of it was positive but I only tested once a day I think I missed my surge. So this month I tested twice a day and got the blazing positive 2 days before I ovulated.
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Rivera17 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:37 am

Today is day 9 of my cycle. I will be starting my OPK this weekend. This cycle I will go without medications and no IUI. My doctor thinks we should meet with him before doing IUI again and he's not available until April 7. Way after my fertile days.

On another note I am so frustrated. Both of my brother in laws just announced their wives are pregnant. One is 12 weeks and the other is 14. Plus my sister in law is now 20 wks pregnant. The other day over dinner my brother in laws wife made a comment something along the lines "oh we're all pregnant except you". The whole dinner conversation was about all 3 of them being pregnant and how happy my inlaws are and blah blah. I feel so out of place. It makes me sad and I don't even want to be around them. I dread our Sunday dinners now as a family. I'm happy for them but at the same time they make comments like that towards me and bring me down. Anyone else gone through this?
Rivera17

Postby tylkaml » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:52 am

Hey Rivera17!!

Good Luck on this cycle. My sister got pregnant on the cycle that was in between Clomid and IUI and switching to another fertility. It just happened naturally. So I have a good feeling for you this cycle :wink:

On your other topic, I am so sorry you are going through this. So far none of our family members on either side have had babies the same time. LOL We are not far apart in age but we are in different stages of life. So I cannot relate by family. HOWEVER, my group of friends is very different story. We are all trying to get prego and it unfortunately creates tension, even though people have the best intentions, it is just too personal and sensitive of subject to avoid hurt feelings. We have had someone tell us they were having a miscarriage and 10 min later another couple walked in announcing their pregnancy. We walk a thin line talking about pregnancies when we know others are trying. I have no solution. I do know I am extremely happy for any of my friends that get prego, but now that I'm trying it is harder to hear the conversation. I won't say I avoid them, but I don't sit an listen during the conversation. I know that is not a solution for you and your Sunday Dinner. Talk you to hubby and let him know how you feel and maybe he could help you steer clear the conversation of babies during dinner and go on a weekend 'trip' every once in a while so you can skip. LOL

I'm thinking about you, it is a sucky situation.

AFM: I'm 6dpo busy weekend approaching. I will probably test Wednesday...unless I can hold off til Thursday!
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tylkaml » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:59 am

Hey girls. Hope you all had a good weekend. I'm am 10 dpo and hoping to test Wednesday. I don't have any symptoms yet, except that I've been extremely exhausted since about 7 dpo. I will keep you all posted. How is everyone one else doing??
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bobbinoot » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:33 am

Good luck tylkaml, have got my fingers crossed for you.
I'm 16dpo.. in 2 week wait....
Baby dust to everyone..
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tylkaml » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:17 am

So this TTC journey is proving to kick me in the butt! Man I so thought thus was my month. I had a lot of creamy CM which is unusual for me and I was very thirty which I written down as a sign from my other 2 pregnancies. However I'm 12 dpo and a BNF. I was so very disappointed. AF due today or tomorrow. No signs of her yet...no cramping. But after the test I know she will come. I'm going to have to have a major pity party this time. Hope someone can update us with some positive energy news soon.
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Rivera17 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:29 am

So sorry you got a BPN @tylkaml
Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I've been doing my OPK and still negative. I predict it will turn tomorrow or Friday. I am doing this cycle with no medications or IUI. Let's see what happens.

Anyone else have updates?
Rivera17

Postby tylkaml » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:03 am

So I'm CD25 13 dpo my temp went back up to 98.0 from 97.9...I was expecting a plummet because it should be CD1. No cramps. Also I have never been this late in my life, if my period holds out this long I will always bleeding in the morning. However I got a BFN this morning. So I'm chalking this all up to stress so im ditching it all next month...no temp, no opk, just relax and have sex. That is how I got prego the last 2 times but after the miscarriage I went in control crazy mode and it's caused too much stress. Now I need to relax and go for the ride. You might not see me on here much anymore for a little while just to let things go.
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Rivera17 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:11 am

We will definitely miss you @tylkaml but I totally get it. I wish you the best. Hope you get your BFP soon. Thanks for all the support.
Rivera17

Postby katbug » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:57 am

I'm in my TWW too! D: I just discovered this site yesterday (because of course I was obsessively googling early pregnancy symptoms.) So I'm still trying to memorize all the acronyms, but I'm so happy to find a group of women who know the struggle! We have been TTC for a year, and this month was my first round of clomid. I'm in the TWW now and feeling allll sorts of weird, but of course I can't tell if they're pregnancy symptoms or just side effects of the meds. *eye roll* It's torture! I'm 11dpo (I'm pretty sure?) and have been feeling:

-nausea
-dizzy spells
-hot flashes
-stabby, low cramps
-bloating
-sore, swollen boobs
-constant fatigue
-lower back pain

Generally right before AF I get some breast tenderness and lower back pain, but the rest of the symptoms are totally new to me. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up too high and just write them off as clomid side effects. :( Took a test yesterday and of course, BFN. But I guess it's not over yet....
katbug

Postby Bobbinoot » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi Katbug, and welcome.
Got my fingers crossed for you... Hope this is your month. I have no experience of clomid so can't vouch for how that would make you feel but yes those symptoms could also be linked to pregnancy.. hope so!
Tylkaml... will miss hearing from you but very best of luck...hoping it doesn't come to that though & you get your bfp this month.. let us know if you do!
Baby dust to all...
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bumblebee88 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 pm

12 DPO and miserable. I think I'm out-- sore boobs symptom disappeared last night :(

Hoping to distract myself until AF comes and move on to month 11 TTC. Baby dust to all!
bumblebee88

Postby Bobbinoot » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Oh bumblebee,

Sorry to hear you're feeling down.. TTC is so emotional & draining in many ways but try to stay postive. Have you tested yet? There's still hope. When would AF normally be due?
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?