So confused

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

So confused

Postby MiKaSo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:44 pm

I have had an IUD for almost a year now. On Sunday it fell out. Just fell out. I had less than an hour of red bleeding, pretty light. Then off and on some light pink spots. I called my Dr, but because there was no pain or no heavy bleeding, they said the earliest they can get me in is March 2nd, and to just use a backup method until then.

My lmp was on Dec 25th. I had some light spotting around the 20th of Jan, like less than a night, and less than a tampons worth. Was never more than light pink.

I've been taking hpts but have all been really light, almost invisible lines.

If I am, I'd probably be happy after a short period of shock. If I'm not, I just wish I knew what was going on.

Possible TMI:

My breasts have begun producing more milk again. My son was weaned in September. He turned two in December. I have little white bumps on my nipples again, and they've been tender and feeling full.

I've had some mild lower back pain. Sense of smell seems more intense. And some twinges in my lower belly.
MiKaSo

Re: So confused

Postby beckyrae88 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:01 am

Definitely sounds like you could be pregnant. Could you upload a pic of a test for us to inspect? It's hard to say unless we can see the tests ourselves :)
me- 29
DD- 10
DS- 3
Expecting #3 September 2017
beckyrae88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Veronica86 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:25 am

Hi MikaSo- Hmm.. this is very interesting. If you are pregnant, you would have gotten pregnant while your IUD was still in but I read they're 99.9% effective at preventing pregnancy (not sure ho accurate this is) so this makes me think you aren't pregnant. Did you start producing milk before your IUD fell out or after? If it was after, then it could just be your hormones acting a little wonky since your IUD is gone. If it was before, then I'd say get a pregnancy test ASAP!
Me (31) and DH (32)
TTC #1 as of Jan. 2016!!!

My Ovulation Chart

BFP on 3/22/17- :angel: mc @ 6 weeks 5 days

BFP on 6/4/17 - :angel: mc @ 5 weeks 6 days

BFP on 10/4/17- EDD June 17th, 2017
Veronica86
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Happyfroggy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:18 pm

IT FELL OUT :omg: OH MY GOSH horrifying! They better give you your money back LOL

I'd say if you're seeing multiple really light lines, that you are indeed pregnant!!!!! Have you used a First Response yet?
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MiKaSo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:42 pm

So, here's an update. Sorry, its been a rollercoaster of emotions of the last few days. It turns out I was pregnant, but very early, and miscarried, probably because of the IUD. However, it sparked off some serious conversation, and we might try over the next few cycles. It's crazy how disappointing it was to start the heavy bleeding.
MiKaSo

Postby KittyKat414 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:38 pm

:hugs: Im so sorry. Sending you thoughts and prayers..
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva