Cd33 no af and pregnancy symptoms

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Cd33 no af and pregnancy symptoms

Postby lisha1987 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Well hello everyone I am new here and was seeking some advise. Today I am 4 days late for af January 6 th I had a cp which the doctor told me the first day of bleeding would be considered day one of af for the past week I have had dry mouth extreme back pain the nasty metallic taste in my mouth tired not wanting to eat and some nauseous feelings with a little heart burn I have taken 4 dollar store test all bfn. Anyone else going through this or would like to share any advise
lisha1987
Friend

Re: Cd33 no af and pregnancy symptoms

Postby 860lindsey » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:09 pm

I would try a first response early response test. I tested positive at dpo11 with that but not positive with the dollar store brand or digital until I was three days late. Good luck
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lisha1987 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:34 am

Thank u for your ur response idk if af is late because of the cp but it's driving me crazy with all these bfn
lisha1987
Friend

Postby katbagley88 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:45 am

I was 6 days late this cycle too, I did start bleeding on Sunday but I'm not at all now, my af usually lasts for around six days. My dr reckons its just an off cycle as tests have been negative. You could be pregnant but you could have also ovulated late or not at all, if in a few days af still hasn't arrived go to the dr for bloods
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lisha1987 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:10 am

Hanna for the response after the cp my doctor told me that would be considered as a regular period I'll wait til next week and test again and if still no af will make an appointment
lisha1987
Friend

Postby Happyfroggy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:10 pm

860lindsey wrote:I would try a first response early response test. I tested positive at dpo11 with that but not positive with the dollar store brand or digital until I was three days late. Good luck

I second this advice. My cheap tests were only showing a shadow that appeared AFTER the time you are supposed to read the test but my First Response Early Result test the line was clearly visible in the time-frame. I think FRER are the best!

Also, it's more accurate to collect your urine in a cup and dunk the test for a few seconds rather than dipping it into your pee stream so that can also help. As well, the urine should be nice and dark otherwise it can mean it's too watery to get a good reading.

So to summarize my rambles, try again with the FRER (First response) test and use First morning urine or urine that you've been holding for 3 hours plus and is nice and dark, then dip the test. If it's STILL stark white in the time limit then I would believe it. Let us know how it goes!
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lisha1987 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Thank you for your response still no af as of today I will definitely get a first response this weekend and will keep you updated
lisha1987
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?