CD27 - am I crazy?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD27 - am I crazy?

Postby bluenoser » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:34 pm

HI all!
First off, lots of baby dust coming your way!
Secondly, I was a frequent poster here about a year ago. Life got hectic so I fell away for a bit. Now I'm back!
Anyway, here's what I've got going on. What do you all think?
-I had my period Jan 13-19, took 100mg Clomid starting cd5.
-According to my tracker ap my fertile window was Jan 28 (CD16), 29, 30 and 31. Not sure exactly what day I O'd.
-DH and I BD'd like bunnies: Jan 27, 29, 30, 31, Feb 1, 2, 5 and 6
-I am currently on CD 27; ap says 6 days until POAS time

CD22 I noticed my nipples were sore (just nipples, not the girls themselves)
CD23 Nipples more sore
CD24 Nipples even more sore - like don't touch them sore, and the burps - OMG the burps
CD25 Nausea, burps, sore nipples
CD26 Nausea (especially after I eat), burps, heartburn, sore nipples, creamy white CM
CD27 Nausea (especially after I eat, regardless of what it is), burps, heartburn, sore nipples, bloated feeling (a pair of pants I was so excited to fit back into and wear pretty frequently suddenly feel snug today), creamy white CM

Now, I very rarely have any PMS symptoms. The very odd time I'll have sore boobs but that is very rare, and right now it's just my nipples. I never have heartburn - I can eat whatever and not have any problems. And I'm very rarely nauseated.

This TWW is brutal! Surely it's too soon for symptoms, right?
What do you think?
Me: 36
DH: 34
Stepdaughter: 11
Stepson: 9

dreamingoftwopinklines.blogspot.ca
bluenoser
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: CD27 - am I crazy?

Postby lisha1987 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:22 pm

I am experiencing the same symptoms plus more thirst sleepy back pain nipples sore no appetite cramps in my stomach I'm on cd 33 and still no af I had a cp last month so I'm not sure if that is affecting my body even tho my doctor told me I can start ttc right away I have taken 5 pregnancy test all bfn
lisha1987
Friend

Postby bluenoser » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Ugh. So frustrating.
I dont' understand why early pregnancy and PMS symptoms have to be so darn similar. I wish they were different and/or there was a clear cut sign to say "yup you're likely pregnant better go pee on a stick to be sure".

bluenoser
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bluenoser » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:01 pm

CD29 today - nipples still sore and am noticing the sides of my breasts are a bit sore too. Still slightly nauseated after eating.
I was going to test today but I'm at work and don't want to run the risk of being disappointed and still have to sit here for a few hours. Will likely get a FRER and test tomorrow.

bluenoser
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Happyfroggy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Following to see how your test turns out!
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bluenoser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:03 am

So I tested with FRER (package says it can detect 6 days before your period) and got BFN.
I don't get it. My boobs are still sore, my nipples still hurt, I'm still queasy. Maybe it's too early, or maybe my body is playing an awful trick.

bluenoser
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Happyfroggy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:14 pm

bluenoser wrote:So I tested with FRER (package says it can detect 6 days before your period) and got BFN.
I don't get it. My boobs are still sore, my nipples still hurt, I'm still queasy. Maybe it's too early, or maybe my body is playing an awful trick.

What day is your expected period (how many days early did you test)?

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bluenoser » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:10 pm

According to my tracker my period is due today - and I have no signs.
I tested on Friday so would have been 5 days early - test said it can detect up to 6 days before your period.
I tested this morning and still BFN.

bluenoser
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Happyfroggy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:07 pm

bluenoser wrote:According to my tracker my period is due today - and I have no signs.
I tested on Friday so would have been 5 days early - test said it can detect up to 6 days before your period.
I tested this morning and still BFN.

Yeah unfortunately when they say "can test up to 6 days before your period" they mean someone who has a 28 day cycle and ovulated exactly on day 14, who is 9 days post ovulation on CD23 which is 6 days before their expected period (of CD29). However, this also means that the embryo had to implant before 7 dpo, which the average implantation is 9dpo. So basically, even the women with the perfect 28 day cycle and day 14 ovulation may not get a positive 6 days before her period if the embryo doesn't implant by 7dpo (as it takes a couple of days after implantation for the Hcg to enter into your bloodstream). If you ovulate later than CD14 it makes it very unlikely to pick up that early. I hope this explanation is helpful.

All that said, if you are using a sensitive test the day of your expected period would likely show on a first response test. What kind of test was it??? So sorry you saw another BFN! boooo.

:noaf:

My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bluenoser » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:46 pm

I used a First Response test both times.
Now that you explained the timing the first BFN makes sense. I was just hoping that today I would have seen even a faint line.
Not sure if I'm out yet or not. The girls are still SO SORE as are my nipples and have been for about 10 days now. Something hormonal is going on, just not sure what it is.

bluenoser
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bluenoser » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:10 am

Well, looks like AF is on her way. Pink spotting and have my typical period cramps.
Not the greatest news but she can sometimes be unpredictable so the fact she showed on her own is kinda good news.

bluenoser
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Happyfroggy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 pm

bluenoser wrote:Well, looks like AF is on her way. Pink spotting and have my typical period cramps.
Not the greatest news but she can sometimes be unpredictable so the fact she showed on her own is kinda good news.

That sucks but my philosophy is always if AF is going to arrive might as well hurry up and arrive and get it over with! CD1 always sucks! Be sure to have a drink or do something fun for yourself

My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?