Fever during implantation..diarhea...nausea...8dpo

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Fever during implantation..diarhea...nausea...8dpo

Postby roxanne23 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:02 am

hi,has anyone had diarhea around 7dpo and a slight fever lasting a few hours at implantation ???
I am on fertomid, and I know that it can mimic pregnancy symptoms... i have had so many symptoms since ovulation, that im finding it very hard not to get too excited....
roxanne23
Friend

Re: Fever during implantation..diarhea...nausea...8dpo

Postby katbagley88 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:15 am

It could be a side effect of the medication, or a general stomach bug, the high fever is making me think it probably is a bug as high fever and upset tummy isn't a pregnancy symptom. Either way I hope you feel better soon! And good luck :)
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Fever during implantation..diarhea...nausea...8dpo

Postby Margaretandco » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:31 am

Like the other pp said it could just be the medicine, however, during all three of my BFP cycles I had something very similar happen at the time of implantation, and they only happened on those cycles. My dr suggested that when some women get the initial first burst of hormones after Implantation it can cause a little chaos in our bodies for a day or two and this is referred to as implantation sickness. As for the diarrhea, that can absolutely be a symptom. Not all women get constipated during pregnancy. The hormones will either cause your digestive tract to speed up or slow down. My first I was really constipated, my second It came out of both ends all day long (how lovely right?!) and now I am currently 8 weeks into my third pregnancy and have been dealing with it again since the beginning. A quick Google search will show you it's a completely normal, but unpleasant side effect. Good luck to you!
Margaretandco

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?