Ttc BFN

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ttc BFN

Postby Carmichael_C » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:21 am

Hey everyone,
I'm pretty new to this my DH and I are both in the military so it's few and far between when we get the opportunity to try. But cycle before last the opportunity came about. We were both home and the timing was right. About 12 days after my period was supposed to be due I experienced what at the time I thought was my period. By then I'd taken 2 test both were BFN unfortunately. after my "period" ended a day early and with a lot less bleeding then normal I decided to try another hpt. What can I say I'm a sucker for pain I guess BFN of course. As of today my period is once again late even by the calculations I made for my adjusted period last month. Someone please tell me they've experienced something similar cause as of the day my period was originally meant to come on I've experienced nausea vomiting and sore nipple on a daily basis. Could I still be pregnant?
Carmichael_C

Re: Ttc BFN

Postby SEL » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:21 am

Hi. What brand tests are you using, did you hold your pee (if so for how long) and did you take a pic of the test at end of development time. Your symptoms sound really good.
My Ovulation Chart

Started weight loss plan in preparation for IVF (hopefully end of Summer 2017)

Week One -2.5lbs :D
Week Two -1lbs (AF week)
Week Three ?
SEL
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Carmichael_C » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Clear blue. First response. And some Walmart cheapie. I didn't take any pics but even in my wanna be pregnant stupor I can tell they were negative. Thank you for your response.
Carmichael_C

Postby SEL » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:32 am

Has AF shown her face or are you still in limbo?
My Ovulation Chart

Started weight loss plan in preparation for IVF (hopefully end of Summer 2017)

Week One -2.5lbs :D
Week Two -1lbs (AF week)
Week Three ?
SEL
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)