+ OPKS for 10 days now/ 8DPO ????

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

+ OPKS for 10 days now/ 8DPO ????

Postby angiem2727 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:05 pm

chart 2-14 jpeg.jpg
chart 2-14 jpeg.jpg (48 KiB) Viewed 298 times

Is this normal?? all my OPK tests for 10 days now are positive or strong negatives almost positives. i got my hormones checked by dr before ovulation, all in range, no Cysts, i been taking my OPK test around 11am-7pm (you can see on chart the days i do take too early) and i took a pregnancy test 4 days ago negative. why are my negatives still so strong?? i cant seem to find an answer....
angiem2727

Re: + OPKS for 10 days now/ 8DPO ????

Postby Jzscott » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:02 am

Hi! I had a similar issue when I was TTC my first. My negatives were so close to positive that I thought I was broken. I was taking clomid and supposed to ovulate 5-10 days after the last pill but it took 12 days after the last pill on cd 21 to get my positive opk. Mine looked just like yours up until I got my true positive. You'll know it's positive because the test line will be as dark or darker than the control. An easy way for me to tell is flipping the strip the other way around. For some reason it makes it much easier to tell that the test line is lighter than the control. Anyway, from looking at your photo it doesn't look like you've gotten your positive opk yet. Just keep testing!
J&M <3
DS: 12/15/15
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General TTC Stuff