I wasn't even going to POAS this morning...

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: I wasn't even going to POAS this morning...

Postby KittyKat414 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:48 am

Hey Hope! :)

I just tested again and my OPK is blazing +. Woot Woot!! Which is a day earlier than last month's positive so that makes me happy. We're "scheduled" to BD today but not tomorrow.

I think I'm going to disregard that though because everything I've read says to BD the day of a positive and for 2 days following. Last month we just BD the day of and the next day because we were trying to follow doctor's orders. I want to cover all our bases this month so to speak so, hubby better get ready. :rofl:

I hope you find somewhere you're comfortable to practice yoga. If the energy isn't right for you then you're definitely not going to get what you need from it. No bueno!

I'm sad you have to sit out this month, but thanks for sticking around to cheer me on! I really appreciate it. Next month, I'll be here for you of course. :D

I love these forums! I used to be on them all the time yrs ago but I couldn't remember my PW or username for that account so I had to make this one. These boards used to be buzzing back then. There was always someone POAS or stalking charts, OPKs etc. It's much, much, slower here now. Hopefully because all those ladies got their BFPs and are busy raising their kiddos! I'm glad for you ladies that are here now, you all keep me encouraged!

:balloons: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! :balloons: Wishing you many more happy and healthy birthdays to come!!!
(Me)Kat 36
(DH) 34
TTC on and off for 6 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 500mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked :(
Jan: Cycle #1 Femara 2.5mg CD 3-7 = BFN
Feb: Cycle #2 Femara 2.5mg CD 3-7 =BF?

KittyKat414
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:37 pm

Girl thanks for the birthday wishes! I've had a crazy damn weekend, my family is NUTS that's all I'm gonna say. :rofl:

It feels so weird not to be trying this month, when the last four months it's all i could think about. I found a donor I like, but it doesn't look like he's available for this cycle, beings that it's basically NOW. Wahhhh Oh well.

Hope y'all are making the magic happen :wink:
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KittyKat414 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Hey girl!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

We certainly have been making some magic. It's CD 16 today and our last day of TI. We've been going since CD 8 and we only skipped CD 9. I'm tired LOL

I got a definite positive OPK on the evening of CD 12 but who knows when I O'd. Last month I got my + on CD 13 but had a 30 day cycle. (pretty sure I have a 14 day LP) a So, I didn't O until 72 hours after. If I go by that, then I'm 1dpo today at most 3dpo. Let the insanity begin!!! :rofl:

How are you doing? I hope you're spoiling yourself today!!!
(Me)Kat 36
(DH) 34
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 500mg

KittyKat414
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mermaid.hair » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:44 am

Hey Kat! Sorry I've been MIA. I just have a hard time balancing not-trying-to-obsess (especially since I'm not trying this cycle) and living my life, so I've been trying to put some distance between me and this board. But! I've been thinking of you! :) I know you're in that TWW now, AHHHH! I have all my fingers crossed so hard for you!!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KittyKat414 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Hey girl!!!

It's totally understandable, I stopped logging in after I wasn't actively TTC a few years back. Go on and enjoy this cycle and relax, you deserve it! Hopefully, I can cheer you on again soon. :D

Yes, I'm in my TWW and I'm 6-7 dpo I THINK. I got my blazing + OPK on the night of the 10th so it's a fair guess. Still haven't tested since I'm trying to wait until at least 12dpo.

I've had a few hot flashes, weird ovulation type cramps, and yesterday I had a weird burning pain (best way to describe it) behind my belly button. Today, nothing though. So, I'm just going to try and wait as long as possible before testing.

Thanks so much for thinking of me! I really appreciate it!

Xoxox
(Me)Kat 36
(DH) 34
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 500mg

KittyKat414
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KittyKat414 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Hey girl!!!

It's totally understandable, I stopped logging in after I wasn't actively TTC a few years back. Go on and enjoy this cycle and relax, you deserve it! Hopefully, I can cheer you on again soon. :D

Yes, I'm in my TWW and I'm 6-7 dpo I THINK. I got my blazing + OPK on the night of the 10th so it's a fair guess. Still haven't tested since I'm trying to wait until at least 12dpo.

I've had a few hot flashes, weird ovulation type cramps, and yesterday I had a weird burning pain (best way to describe it) behind my belly button. Today, nothing though. So, I'm just going to try and wait as long as possible before testing.

Thanks so much for thinking of me! I really appreciate it!

Xoxox
(Me)Kat 36
(DH) 34
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 500mg

KittyKat414
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mermaid.hair » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 pm

ooooo I'm so excited! :) Im crossing my fingers so hard for your BFP this cycle!! In a perfect world I'll be right behind you ;)
mermaid.hair
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Ovulation