6DPO

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

6DPO

Postby Erinbrockovich » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:14 pm

Hi all. So I'm new here and I've been stalking forums for help/information. Felt it was about time I signed up and asked for myself, so here goes.

I'm 6DPO. I have had very slight but noticeable pinching pain on the right side of my pelvic area, this happened pretty much all of Monday and Tuesday - which would have been 3DPO. I've been exhausted, in the afternoons I'm dead on my feet in work. Today I was close to walking out of my job because I was so stressed out, I'm known to handle stress like a pro. My urine is super dark yellow. I've been so down, I've never had such a low mood that I can recall. I've had yellow CM, lots of it. When I check my cervix CM is white sticky/creamy. I'm bloated, generally quite a flat stomach and have lost weight in the last few months but yesterday I felt huge. This is all new to me, I've never had any of these symptoms. The thing that's bugging me is my boobs are fine apart from my nipples seem to constantly be hard and are slightly darker. Am I going nuts?
Erinbrockovich
Friend

Re: 6DPO

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:24 pm

That all sounds promising! I'm 7dpo and feeling some of the same things. I'm really bloated... Like I had to put on my old maternity jeans today because my normal ones wouldn't button. Yesterday I was having a weird pinching/throbbing pain that seemed to pulse from my ovary to my rib. Today it's been more of a constant light pinching pain running from that ovary inward, along my c section scar.

Sorry I don't have a conclusive answer for you, but if it helps, these symptoms are making me feel pretty confident about this cycle...
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Erinbrockovich » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:45 am

Thank you! It's so frustrating because I've never been pregnant before. I have an app on my phone where you can post things anonymously but everyone is so negative, one person said "hate to burst your bubble but I had all that and AF turned up", I was like WOW! Isn't every woman who's TTC hopeful every cycle that it's their month for their BFP? Last month I was symptom spotting, I had none of this. Any how, fingers crossed :)
Erinbrockovich
Friend

Postby Erinbrockovich » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:53 am

I also feel nauseous when I wake up, only for the last few days??? It's so strange and I'm dying to know!
Erinbrockovich
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:33 am

Sounds promising for you both! Hope to see some bfps in next few days hehe

Erin, i think they don't mean to be negative maybe just they've been ttc for a while and know how heartbreaking it is to get hopes up and have them dashed, i was ttc for nearly 4years, unexplained/slightly lower sperm and literally every month would think "it MUST be my go now" and get all hopeful then come crashing down when period would come so I guess maybe some women try to be erring more on the side of caution, TTC does that to you lol. Thank God ivf worked for us and am 12weeks but even until now I can't let myself go fully because of the long time ttc and just because it seems so surreal lol so yeah one of the side affects of ttcing. HOWEVER you will not be in the same boat, i hope you have an extremely short ttc journey and in a few days we see that beautiful bfp!!
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:16 am

Erin, sorry you've gotten some negative responses! I agree with Amouna that those people have probably been in the game for awhile. TTC can wear you down and the disappointment after a tww full of "new" symptoms when AF shows up can be downright heartbreaking and make you feel like an idiot lol.

I do think your symptoms sound promising, though. That's no guarantee, of course, but I agree that I'd rather spend my days being hopeful than being depressed! I think you've got a great shot!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ariana-Leigh » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:22 am

Hi hun
I'm 6dpo today... had a cp last month so all a bit obsessed this month.
I stopped bleeding 3 weeks ago and had a +opk last sat along with really bad O pain! ....
I went to the toilet earlier and had dark blood, not enough to use anything, just when I wiped, and now has turned brown and sticky
I'm a bit confused as to whether it is my body just trying to get back to normal and into my normal cycle before the CP or if it could possibly be IB... I have had such a sore nipples since ovulation and I'm absolutely knackered but again don't know whether this is all just crazy hormones because of the CP

Just want this TWW over now!!! xxx
Ariana-Leigh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Erinbrockovich » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:06 pm

I appreciate that people are having a hard time, I'm sure if I get to that point I'll be frustrated too. But to be so negative is so unecessary.
I've noticed the past couple of days my Raynauds has flared up massively. Fingers and toes are so painful, had this for 11 years and it has never ever been this bad.
Wishing you ladies all the luck in the world. Hopefully see some bfp's in the next week or two :D
Erinbrockovich
Friend

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:28 pm

I agree, there's no excuse for being rude!

Fingers crossed for those bfp's!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ariana-Leigh » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Fx crossed for you Erin and BeeCee!!! Really does sound promising ❤... I've started bleeding more now so I think my body has just had a meltdown x
Ariana-Leigh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ariana-Leigh » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:46 am

And now I don't know again as it has stopped!
Ariana-Leigh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Erinbrockovich » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:01 am

It's hard work this TTC business. I'm having a nightmare trying to record my BBT because I keep waking up in the night, then when I realise I'll have been awake too long to take an accurate reading. My symptoms have pretty much subsided now, CM has reduced, I had yesterday off work so had nothing to be stressed about - but when I got up this morning and found my kitchen covered in pots that need washing because my bf couldn't be bothered last night, I wanted to kill him - waiting for that feeling to wear off haha.
Erinbrockovich
Friend

Postby Erinbrockovich » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:04 am

Ariana that must be so confusing. It could be either really couldn't it. Fingers crossed for you
Erinbrockovich
Friend

Postby Ariana-Leigh » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:50 am

How are you both doing today?
I definitely think I'm out this month and that this is a weird AF. It's on off on off but very AF like (tmi* some clots etc), although not as heavy.
Anyway, that's me....Erin, BeeCee? Tell me how you are feeling x
Ariana-Leigh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Erinbrockovich » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:36 am

Aw no, I'm sure you'll get back to normal soon.
I think I'm out this month too. Raynauds is still flared up and getting worse but I somehow don't think it's pregnancy. I did a test yesterday, really early I know but I can't take my meds if I'm pregnant so I thought I'd test, there was a shadow of a line only from certain angles so I'm thinking it was faulty ha. All my symptoms have subsided really but that feeling of AF arrived yesterday. Didn't get any warning of AF last month she just turned up ha.
Erinbrockovich
Friend

Next

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?