TTC 10DPO possible symptoms

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC 10DPO possible symptoms

Postby Pinkpeonies93 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:13 am

Hi,
Has anyone had any symptoms as early as 10 DPO that resulted in a BFP?

Some of the symptoms on having:

Very sensitive nipples
Fatigue
Crampy
Dull/sharp pain right rib cage running to hop here an there
Sore throat only in the mornings & at night for last 3 days. First day had runny nose

Headache for the last 2 days

A little dizziness

Short story
I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago
I just recently switched OBGYNS I have been prescribed provera to induce my cycle & metformin 2x daily 500 MG. My cycle started a day after stopping the last provera pill my normal cycles last 5 days this cycle lasted ten on the last day of the cycle my fiancé & I BD that night & the night after the first night I took an OPK which was negative then next afternoon I took one that was positive/flashing my FLO app said that I was due to ovulate on that Sunday which was two days away.
Pinkpeonies93

Re: TTC 10DPO possible symptoms

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:44 am

There's really no way to say, because normal post ovulation symtoms mimic pregnancy symptoms (just to torture us more lol!) so they could be symptoms or normal post ov symptoms....only way to know is to test :)

Good luck :) xxx
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby katbagley88 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:32 am

With my eldest I did, he wasn't planned but about 4 days before af was due i had really bad nausea and my sense of smell was crazy and I was emotional I guess it was around 10dpo because my luteal phase is between 14-16 days I tested the day before I was due and got a bfp. With all of my pregnancies though, fatigue and headaches etc. Didn't kick in until about 6/8 weeks.
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 860lindsey » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:56 am

With my first pregnancy I really didn't notice much before testing. With my second I tested positive at either 9 or 11 dpo (very light positive) but I knew even before testing that I was pregnant. I had been super sick, had backaches (something I've only had before when I was pregnant) and was so much more bloated than normal before normal af. So I do think that our bodies can play tricks on us, especially when ttc became every twinge makes us think maybe we are pregnant. But I also think that for some people 10 dpo is early enough if symptoms too. The best thing to do is get a FRER and test. Good luck!
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?