Implantation bleeding

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Implantation bleeding

Postby Kel87les » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:41 am

Trying to conceive. Did the deed when I had ewcm every other day so feeling hopeful. For 5 days now I've had brown discharge started 8days before af due. Most of the time there is nothing but sometimes more. Only when I wipe don't need a pad. Anyone else had implantation bleeding like this and get bfp. I know I had lot of implantation bleeding with my daughter because I mistook othe for a very light period there for didn't find out if was pregnant till the next month. Just can't remember if it was exactly like this as it was 3 yrs ago. Any.help would be great
Kel87les
Friend

Re: Implantation bleeding

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:42 am

They say that implantation bleeding doesn't usually last for more than 3 days, but if it's old, brown blood, it seems plausible that it could take a few extra days to work its way out completly. The timing certainly seems right.

My implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy was literally one occurrence of ewcm with brown blood streaks in it. With this current pregnancy, I did not have IB around the time I felt implantation (about 10 days ago), but yesterday had quite a bit of brown-tinged creamy cm, which I'm guessing is leftover from implantation, but could be from anything really. So it's definitely not always exactly the same each pregnancy.

Hopefully it turns into your bfp!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tripumpkin » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:22 pm

*If* it's IB, and been going on for 5 days - with 8 days until af - you'd be 3 days before expected AF? You should be good to test at this point?
My Ovulation Chart

Off BCP's - 6/2014
Faint BFP - 3/15/15, CP on 3/17/15
tripumpkin
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kel87les » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:49 am

I'm still spotting now. With some cramping and there has been some small amounts of red blood so I don't think it is implantation bleeding. I've no idea what it is. It's only my second period since a miscarriage so my body must still be trying to get back to normal. I was just really hoping it was implantation bleeding. The timing just seemed right. As I'm not due on till the 1st
Kel87les
Friend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:03 am

Huh... You may want to put a call into your doc just to see if they have any ideas of what might be going on. It's not too late for a BFP this cycle, but the extra sitting would worry me a little. Hopefully you're right and it's just your body getting back into the flow of things!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kel87les » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:04 am

It's not showing any signs of getting lighter but it's also not got heavier. It's still just brown discharge when I wipe. So really no idea what's going on. Think I'll give it 2 more days as that's how long my period usually last then I'll go Dr I think x
Kel87les
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?