Ttc after miscarriage, light "period" sore breast

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ttc after miscarriage, light "period" sore breast

Postby Moth.into.flame » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Long story short.. I had my first pregnancy that ended up being a complete miscarriage at 6+ weeks on dec 7/16.
I got my first period after miscarriage on jan 11/17. It was normal for me.

We started trying again after this cycle.
On feb 14 I expected my next period as I am about a 33-34 day cycle. That day I had sensitive nipples as if I was getting my period. I took a pregnancy test to see what would happen and it was a BFN :(

On feb 16 I had very light bleeding that lasted 3 days. No flow really happened. On feb 20 I had some brownish when I wiped.

The whole time I had light bleeding/spotting my nipples were sore and have been since. The past couple of days my breasts have felt fuller like when I was pregnant before. I have had that butterfly feeling in my stomach for a couple of days now too.

Do you guys think there is a chance I'm pregnant and that wasn't just a light period I had but maybe late implantation bleeding?

I've been so depressed since my first pregnancy ending in miscarriage and that negative test on valentines was such a bummer. I want to be hopeful but don't want to be let down after another negative.
Moth.into.flame

Re: Ttc after miscarriage, light "period" sore breast

Postby beckyrae88 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:16 am

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, I know how devastating a miscarriage is and how desperate you can feel after to get pregnant again. I think it could go either way, I know that's not much help. Could just be an off cycle with a short, light period. Only way to know is to wait a couple days and test again. Good luck!
me- 29
DD- 10
DS- 3
Expecting #3 September 2017
beckyrae88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tripumpkin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:01 pm

Agreed - could go either way. My first cycle (lengthwise and flow) was a bit wonky after a CP at 5wks...
My Ovulation Chart

Off BCP's - 6/2014
Faint BFP - 3/15/15, CP on 3/17/15
tripumpkin
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Moth.into.flame » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:39 am

Just an update. Another negative test :(
I guess all these symptoms are in my head.
Moth.into.flame

Postby Kel87les » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:11 am

Sorry for your loss. I know how you feel I had a complete misscarriage on boxing day I was 8 weeks. I had a period like 4 weeks after I stopped bleeding and it was normal so just assumed things were back to normal for me, that's not the case my period is 5 days late but I've been spotting brown for 12 days ( it stopped yesterday) the spotting started around the right time for implantation bleeding. I've not took a test thon because I'm scared that ifor it is a bfp and I start spotting again I'm just going to get that scared and worried that I'm losing again. I don't think I I'm pregnant tho because surly implantation bleeding doesn't last for 12daus. But I've seen stranger things happen
Kel87les
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?