Tight pulling feeling behind belly button??!!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Tight pulling feeling behind belly button??!!

Postby Photogmomma » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi there!
It's been aboit 6 years since I was on a TTC board but alas here I am lol.
I have 2 boys; 5 and 9 and dh got a little excited during our weekend away and well...it just happened to be at the EXACT perfect time before ovulation lol
Knowing this of course I started counting and noticing symptoms. I don't have exactly data as I was not reporting like I used to.

So here's what I got...

Bd 2/19
Ovulation pain 2/21 (I feel mine every month)

-started cramping over the weekend, dull af type cramps, have had them pretty much since then
-Monday I had a sharp pain that went from my right side and shot down into my lady bits (it's what my kids call it haha) it made me stop and gasp. It REALLY reminded me of the pubic symbosis pain I got with my boys...so that threw me off:p

-Since yesterday I've had a constant tight/pulling behind my belly button...it driving me crazy!!!

With my oldest the only symptom I had was a stretching/pulling feeling so now I'm really wondering if there's a little munchkin in there.

Anyone else have belly button pain or have any thoughts about my symptoms? Not sure what to think really.

Got a couple $1 store tests...tested today bfn. I remember this is early but I got bfp with my youngest at 10 dpo so I thought why not lol

Thank you!!!
Photogmomma

Re: Tight pulling feeling behind belly button??!!

Postby 860lindsey » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:55 am

Your symptoms sounds promising! I remember having a shooting pain similar to what you mentioned that stopped me in my tracks before I found out I was pregnant. With the dollar store tests I didn't get a bfp until 2 days past af. With a FRER I got it at 11dpo so I wouldn't count the negative on the dollar store brand at 10dpo. But hey when they are only a dollar why not try. I think your pregnancy levels only need to be 6 on a FRER but need to be 25 on the dollar store so maybe try a FRER or wait a few more days and test again with the $1 store. Keep us posted!!!!
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?