Early pregnancy symptoms??

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Early pregnancy symptoms??

Postby Jessica0789 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:26 am

Hi all,

I'm a 38 year old mother to 3, my youngest is 13. I've been separated from my ex husband for 10 years and was completely "cellebate" for 6 years until January when I met someone and low and behold, we had sex....3 times within a 10 days stretch.

The last time (January 22) was unprotected and ended up ovulating 2 days later :/ (I get ovulation pains each month, like a timeclock)

About 10 days after that I had a light 3 or 4 day spout of bleeding, which I assumed was my period but it was really dark blood.

Fast forward these past 2-3 weeks....I've been feeling like my period will be coming but it hasn't, I haven't ovulated again that I know of.... been waking up early in the mornings to pee , lower back ache (very mild) some blood tinged sinus mucous in the mornings, sore underarms, a couple of intense cravings.... along with a couple of more things.

I've done a home pregnancy test but it's negative, not surprising since with my 3 kids I never got a positive result altho I "felt" pregnant...(it took blood work to prove I was preg) I'm seeing my doctor this week for a blood test....

But I guess my question is this, am I right to be feeling there's a good chance I am?

I know the blood test is what I need...but in the meantime my brain is going spinny!

I've actually been so wishing for a baby but never thought it was possible.....so if I end up being pregnant I will be super thrilled and I guess the people in my life will have to get over their shock when they find out!!

EditDelete
Jessica0789

Re: Early pregnancy symptoms??

Postby tingham » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:54 am

Hi,

This is pretty cool, how'd you make out...any update?
Me: 39 started TTC at 38 after coming off pill for 15 years
DD: 17
SO - 33, no Kids
History:
Possible PCOS - issues w/pain of a RC (NBD)
3 MC’s - last (3rd MC) Dec. 2015 at 7 weeks
D&C: Jan. 2016
NTNP Jan. 2016 to July 2016
Started actively TTC :bd: by tracking DPO Aug. 2016

Update:
:bfp: March 24th 2017!
Products used: Prenatals/HPTs/Baby asprin
Now using: Progesterone suppositories
tingham
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?